User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here are some before and afters of the kid in the first video posted. Starts at 1:18. The rest of the video is some dude talking crap on Kali.

KALI MUSCLE EXPOSED - STERIODS - G4P - YouTube
    Last edited by derekh83; 09-12-2013 at 12:46 PM.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

soooo. new video from big daddy b...lol apparently his last prep included 300mg parabola a day. go to the 12 minute mark and start listening. it's insane

Established Member Feedback Score 0 ryhigh's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you actually like this guy? Not hating or anything but something about him just bugs the ish out of me

Edit, have you seen the video where he claims 13grams of gear a week.. just redic
    Been juicing since CapriSun

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    he's a douchebag
    https://www.facebook.com/pklima.fitness

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by longBallLima View Post
    he's a douchebag
    hella douchy
    The spirit that I have seen may be the devil: and the devil hath power to assume a pleasing shape; yea, and perhaps out of my weakness and my melancholy, as he is very potent with such spirits, abuses me to damn me.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i actually think this guy isn't really a douche. he is an idiot though, and i believe he took what he thinks is 13 g of gear. but balkan pharma is known to be underdosed, he was probably running 4-6 grams in reality.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah, i don't think he's a douche. i mean, look at his honesty. sure, he's an idiot, we can all agree on that, but i don't think he's a douche. he buys balkan? i didn't watch the whole vid yet haha. kinda weird he buys balkan. i'm pretty sure he's dating dave palumbo's daughter and if u know dave palumbo, it seems like you'd have a better hook up than balkan. maybe it's not dave palumbo's daughter but she has the same last time, obviously takes juice herself too, so who knows, could just be coincidence.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 ryhigh's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nate3993 View Post
    yeah, i don't think he's a douche. i mean, look at his honesty. sure, he's an idiot, we can all agree on that, but i don't think he's a douche. he buys balkan? i didn't watch the whole vid yet haha. kinda weird he buys balkan. i'm pretty sure he's dating dave palumbo's daughter and if u know dave palumbo, it seems like you'd have a better hook up than balkan. maybe it's not dave palumbo's daughter but she has the same last time, obviously takes juice herself too, so who knows, could just be coincidence.
    Touche
    Been juicing since CapriSun

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: An Amateur Body Builders Entire Drug Contest Prep-INSANE

Quote Originally Posted by nate3993 View Post
    ok, I think he's an "honest" douche lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk
    https://www.facebook.com/pklima.fitness

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have no respect for this kid. He is all the talk on one of the forums I am on, and the forum is divided 50/50. He gets a ton of attention he does not deserve because he has never even done anything in the sport Except openly talk about horrifically abusing steroids.

I think he brings a very bad reputation to the sport. He encourages young kids to abuse steroids because he believes that it is the "right way". He also recently had an abcess in his arm and refused medical attention to the point his arm literally started eating his own flesh away. And then he quoted, "fuck doctors". His cycle consisted of 80ccs of Synthol in his final week of precomp. He is a piss poor example to the community.

His before and afters, certainly he looked great but who wouldn't on that much gear. He was supposedly working with Dave Polumbo and now another IFBB pro. He admitted he can't even source gear. It's pretty shitty when you are training with IFBB pro's and you are running Balkan gear. I could piss in a vial and have more active testosterone.

The issue I have with him is his glorification of negative behaviors. He is 21 years old, he has won 1 show and now he is taking on "clientele" because he believes he can advise people appropriately. Granted alot of amateurs and pro's abuse stuff, but to make a how to video for the kids who look up to him on BBing.com is not a good thing. He is the reason that the FDA and Gov't looks upon us as bad guys.

I'd say it to his face without hesitating. Kid is a moron and a bad ambassador for our sport. If you have a deathwish, keep it to yourself.
    Last edited by WesleyInman; 12-04-2013 at 09:21 PM.
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP