Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Meal Frequency

New Member Feedback Score 0 NightRider's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by h2s View Post
    Let me tell you what takes a bodybuilder to the next level in terms of progress: Learning to read your body.

That really is it, it is as simple as that. I have run a few good cycles, busted ass in the gym, ate the way every guru wanted me to, etc.. When I finally saw progress is when I listened to my body. Now I will say I couldn't have done this a year or so ago, I didn't have the ability. It takes time, it really does. But now I can almost 'feel' when the body needs more food, more carbs, etc. and I respond appropriately. The same can be said about gym routines. Sometimes your body isn't feeling the current line up, ask yourself 'what could I push myself on today instead,' etc...
    I Agree, But there is one thing which is most important in bodybuilding that it is not a one day game. You need a focused and determined struggle to achieve your goal. It may requires daily activities and observations but the true results are behind a long time determination. Only gaining or losing weight is not bodybuilding it as you guys are trying to convey by saying eat when you are hungry and do not when you are not. I think it is only a way to lose or gain weight.
    Last edited by NightRider; 03-15-2014 at 02:00 AM.