EndoAmp Coming Soon!

Click here for more information: EndoAmp Wicked Supplements

• Endocrine Amplifier
    • Important Phospholipid complex
    • Minimize Cortisol increase post exercise
    • Increase GH Response

Supplement Facts
    Serving Size: 3 Capsules
    Servings per container: 30 (90 capsules)
    Amount Per Serving %DV

50% Phosphatidylserine 1600mg*
    Phosphatidylserine 800mg*
    Phosphatidylcholine 154mg*
    Phosphatidylethanolamine 128mg*
    Phosphatidylinositol 68mg*

50% A-GPC (alpha-glyceryl phosphoryl choline) 600mg*
    (sn-Glycero-3-phosphorylcholine)

Other Ingredients:
    Vcaps® Capsules
    Hypromellose (vegetarian capsules)
    *Contains Soy
    *Daily Value not established
    Res100 the most powerful Testosterone Booster www.WickedSupplements.com
    We Ship World Wide! Save 10% with members only discount: SS10 Order Online: www.OnlineNutrition.com.au

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quick update: Shouldn't be too much longer I'm told from the production guys.
    We Ship World Wide! Save 10% with members only discount: SS10 Order Online: www.OnlineNutrition.com.au

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can you promise it won't give me the ability to shit through a screen door like PP's version did?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    Can you promise it won't give me the ability to shit through a screen door like PP's version did?
    lol no such promises can be made...lol
    however you obviously have a lot more ease in adjusting the dose as the serving size is over 3 capsules.

I have been taking it now for about 2 weeks myself and have had no such issues like that at all.
    might need some more fiber in your diet mate

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Actually, I'm super diligent about fiber intake. But for some reason, no matter what I did, I'd end up with wet farts from EndoAmp. It wasn't nearly as bad as regular d-aspartic acid (the worst, most horrendous diarrhea creator). Fortunately the calcium chelated version treats me well, as does NMDA.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Actually, I'm super diligent about fiber intake. But for some reason, no matter what I did, I'd end up with wet farts from EndoAmp. It wasn't nearly as bad as regular d-aspartic acid (the worst, most horrendous diarrhea creator). Fortunately the calcium chelated version treats me well, as does NMDA.
    Yes i can say I have also had issues with regular DAA not any kind of stomach pain as such just basically 30min later i'd be on the toilet.
    DAA chelated with calcium I am fine with too like yourself, i get no issues from it.

But yeah it's strange that with the Endoamp you use to get issues as i have never has any from it or heard of anyone else in the past either.
    Our version doesn't contain any fillers, preservatives, artificial colors flavoring etc....did primordials?

At least with our version as said you can adjust the dose easily should something like this occur for you, but for the majority of people i'd say based on the love many have for this product you sir are a very small percentage of people with this sensitivity.....sucks cause the product itself it awesome.
    Last edited by O.N.; 08-16-2013 at 05:50 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not sure exactly what Primordial might have put in theirs besides the phospholipid compounds, but I could never take it and have the solace of a dry fart. I also recall that it tasted like horseradish. I don't mind horseradish, but not in my supplements. I guess I'll have to give yours a try and see if my lower GI agrees with it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not sure exactly what Primordial might have put in theirs besides the phospholipid compounds, but I could never take it and have the solace of a dry fart. I also recall that it tasted like horseradish. I don't mind horseradish, but not in my supplements. I guess I'll have to give yours a try and see if my lower GI agrees with it.
    Keep me updated when you do always keen to know these things, i'd say just start off with 1 cap instead of the normal 3 and have it with a meal and see how it goes for you.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: EndoAmp Coming Soon!

Quote Originally Posted by O.N. View Post
    At least with our version as said you can adjust the dose easily should something like this occur for you, but for the majority of people i'd say based on the love many have for this product you sir are a very small percentage of people with this sensitivity.....sucks cause the product itself it awesome.
    We never heard feedback on that at primordial. We did hear about it DAA though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by h2s View Post
    We never heard feedback on that at primordial. We did hear about it DAA though.
    Yes i just spent about half an hour looking for anyone that logged any issues like that on any forums and wasn't able to find anything.
    Also searched reactions to the ingredients and also no matches. I'd say you're 1 in a million @Freepressright