User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 Sperwer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Another Oneiromancer Log by Sperwer

My apologies for not having updated for awhile. A lot of my dreams lately have been borderline PTSD stuff, and having gotten through the dream i just wasn't inclined to keep 'em going. I hasten to add that this isn't attributable to the product all. Rather a couple of my guys recently died as a long-term result of wounds and toxic exposure in VN, and that has stirred up a lot of recall and a lot of emotion. On the positive side, the product continues to deliver sound sleep. In fact, a cumulative effect for me seems to be that it also puts a stop to my usual pattern of sleeping for 2 hour stretches interrupted by brief wake/ups. Notwithstanding having had the sort of dreams lately that themselves would wake me up, and perhaps just as remarkably, despite being on the 8th ( and final) week of a Tren run @ 450/week, i've been sleeping straight through for 7-8 hours. That's a big recommendation of the product right there as far as I'm concerned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    "The purpose of today's training is to defeat yesterday's understanding."

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Sperwer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Another Oneiromancer Log by Sperwer

I was very tired and VERY cranky when i turned in last night and had a difficult time getting to sleep because i was worked up over some interpersonal problems. THEN, when i did finally doze off i had two consecutive dreams each of which was extremely emotionally challenging and felt like it was physically exhausting because it involved a lot of activity. I'm not reporting the content because i don't want to go back there and then think about it all day. The product, though, performed brilliantly by nevertheless delivering what finally was a mentally and physically restful sleep.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    "The purpose of today's training is to defeat yesterday's understanding."