User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 ryhigh's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Coolazice View Post
    Marijuana and prostitution are still illegal because they haven't found a way to collect the tax dollars 'due to the US Government' from both the provider and the consumer of those 2 items. It has nothing to due with the morals or values of most politicians or a good percentage of the population anymore. Find a way to collect tax dollars from all parties involved and a lot of other drugs and activities would be legalized (provided that it didn't disturb the profits of Big Pharma too much).
    Local governments already make a ton here from medical marijuana. The weed clinics pay a $250,000 city tax and a $750,000 state tax to open a clinic. Plus yearly taxes, so much potential money for the gov
    Been juicing since CapriSun

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) Coolazice's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ryhigh View Post
    Local governments already make a ton here from medical marijuana. The weed clinics pay a $250,000 city tax and a $750,000 state tax to open a clinic. Plus yearly taxes, so much potential money for the gov
    I'm sure they are collecting a lot of cash! But, that isn't anything more than a drop in the bucket compared to what is out there being sold illegally... they still want a bigger piece of the pie. The stuff being sold illegally is where they can't collect and why it is still illegal in the vast majority states. What I'm saying is if they were pretty much guaranteed to collect almost all the tax money like they do from alcohol and tobacco, then more things would be legal. They have no idea how to regulate it like other items have been.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Broly's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nate3993 View Post
    yeah. its a joke. just like outlawing hemp and the million and one other things that dont need to be made illegal.
    My memory sucks so I forgot the details but I believe there was a gentleman who owned a large lumber operation, he ran a smear campaign on hemp because it was set to overturn the lumber business in America. Again my memory is not so great...

It's just like everything else in the U.S.... Greed drives everything.
    Water can flow or it can crash... be water my friend

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Coolazice View Post
    I'm sure they are collecting a lot of cash! But, that isn't anything more than a drop in the bucket compared to what is out there being sold illegally... they still want a bigger piece of the pie. The stuff being sold illegally is where they can't collect and why it is still illegal in the vast majority states. What I'm saying is if they were pretty much guaranteed to collect almost all the tax money like they do from alcohol and tobacco, then more things would be legal. They have no idea how to regulate it like other items have been.
    i think with the weed, big pharma knows what it does. it's proven, 100%, that properties in marijuana kill cancer. period. any pain you have? weed takes care of that. any sleep issues? weed takes care of that. AND IT FUKIN CURES CANCER!!!!! works just as well as alzheimers meds, but without any side effects besides the happy, hungry, sleepy. that right there is why it's illegal. weed being legalized and people having easy access is gonna take away soooooooooooooo much from big pharma's it sickens them to think about.

Quote Originally Posted by Broly View Post
    My memory sucks so I forgot the details but I believe there was a gentleman who owned a large lumber operation, he ran a smear campaign on hemp because it was set to overturn the lumber business in America. Again my memory is not so great...

It's just like everything else in the U.S.... Greed drives everything.
    William Randolph Hearst. Hearst Castle anyone???

also. hemp oil. which you put in your mouth. and has no thc, also cures cancer. tommy chong is 99.99 percent prostate cancer free because of hemp oil. that's also another major reason. hemp could cure cancer. hemp could solve the deforestation issue. and so on and so on. hearst's smear campaign was definitely one of the OG reasons for it being outlawed, but today, with all that we know about hemp, i know that there's many reasons why it's illegal today.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    and here's a hefty dose of hypocrisy. remember how i said it cures cancer. well guess what. even the US government will tell you that. take a look-

Cannabis and Cannabinoids (PDQ®) - National Cancer Institute

read it all. notice something missing? yeah. that's a list of negatives about using marijuana. funny. on that whole page i only see mentions of its benefits.

fukin angers you doesn't it??????

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Broly's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nate3993 View Post
    William Randolph Hearst. Hearst Castle anyone???
    Well there you go
    Water can flow or it can crash... be water my friend