User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NOA View Post
    Thanks to the banner here ( RX whey/Pescription Nutriiton ), i'm going to be spending money sooner than I thought. Peptopro and Creatine hcl are two im definatly ordering. Anything else worth trying or looking into?
    Their fish oil is cheap, and it has a coating on it that helps prevent fish burps. My wife and I take fish oil everyday, so thats kind of a big deal (at least to her). I also take their Vit D3, which has 5000 IU per serving and 180 caps; $6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Their casein protein is also GREAT! I've never like the last or consistency of anyone else's casein (way to fucken thick or gritty), but their casein is THE BEST!

I buy the following with just about every order (every 1-1.5 months):

5# Chocolate Problend (best protein mix ever!)
    3-4# Chocolate Micellar Casein
    1 bottle of fish oil
    1 bottle of Vit D3 (last me about 3 months and its $6)
    RX Vitality (multi vit w minerals; mostlyfor my wife but I also take it here and there)
    Amino Infusion
    100 g citrulline malate
    40 g agmatine sulfate
    300 g creatine hcl (last me a while)
    Fish oil caps
    Organic Coconut oil (last me a while; I've only purchased 1 bottle)
    484 g of Peptopro.

I think thats about it. I don't do anywhere else for my protein and supps. I just want them to carry plain l-leucine.

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rulk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm using truenutrition's leucine and silk amino acids right now. Great company and products. I don't mind too much, going through 2 different companies. Of course i'd prefer 1 place to shop, but oh well. I'm really interested in the peptopro, I miss MAP dearly.