User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The whole dropping all the fat progress was something....

but then adding muscle from 185 all the way up to 245!!!!! geez!!!

mad respect OD! I'm def looking for the next miracle transformation you're up to! In to see you get even MORE ripped!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 olddawg's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jelisej View Post
    You should split your one test e dose into more frequent, EOD would be nice.
    Nice progress.
    I know JJ, lazy, saving my pins and also I'm gonna get bloods shortly so I'm letting the test drop off as low as it'll go at the 125/wk dose. I know cutting and low test isn't the best scenario but oh well. After the bloodwork, assuming it's ok i'll do some tren along with a serm to keep the gyno symptoms down, that'll help for the fatloss as well. .
    Quote Originally Posted by VayneZ View Post
    The whole dropping all the fat progress was something....

but then adding muscle from 185 all the way up to 245!!!!! geez!!!
    to be honest vaynez too, all of that wasn't muscle, I'd say around 40 lbs give or take was muscle, the rest was fat.

mad respect OD! I'm def looking for the next miracle transformation you're up to! In to see you get even MORE ripped!
    these boots in the ass is exactly what I needed, I just took off my shirt to rest for the night, I pussied out on cardio today at 25 minutes this morning and was going to do another tonight, and then saw these msgs and am going straight back to the ellipticle right now for another 30 (maybe 25 lol). waaaaaaaaaa!

- - - Updated - - -

to be honest as well only about 40 lbs give or take was muscle, the rest dreaded fat!!!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ''only about 40''... you make that sound like it's nothing If I can add 10 more pounds of muscle to my frame, that would be a victory beyond compare in my perspective!!

''AMAZING'', that's what defines your progress OD!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks man, it's easier to go from the 180's up 40 than it is the 200's I have a feeling putting the next 20 on will be tough especially since I don't want to gain too much fat EVER again lol, I said that last time I cut too and probably will say it again

Established Member Feedback Score 0 BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I need to pour over your logs and what-not for the extra motivation/inspiration. I've struggled like a mofo over the past 2 years with fat that it's beyond ridiculous. I've got a damn leap to the dark side that is on hold until I can drop some of this chunk. Nice work my man.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks, but last night I ate half a lemon merangue pie, half a bag animal crackers and a bowl of Kashi cereal lol. I like to think ihave to earn my carbs with cardio and some carb fasting over the day. That way, even if I do binge at night it's not so bad. I have a chain in the garage I might put on the cupboard and fridge tonight

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) milehighguy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Olddawg needs to be accountable, 4 week cut.

If your sleep walking/eating do you even enjoy all that goodness?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nope, it sucks. I've tried everything short of locking the fridge, I even have some steak, or chicken out right in the front of the fridge so I can eat that and nope, I go for the pie

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by olddawg View Post
    nope, it sucks. I've tried everything short of locking the fridge, I even have some steak, or chicken out right in the front of the fridge so I can eat that and nope, I go for the pie
    clearly you need to... not have pie in the fridge

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you'd think eh? lol I have a wife and 2 young teen boys at home, the pie was the youngest's fav and I ate the rest of it, not only did I eat maybe 400 sugar cals, i'm in shit for doing it. They are pretty good not asking me if I want some of the good food, but I can't expect them to diet along with me. it's my ghost and I have to deal with it.