I sit today at 221 lbs and think if I can cut 2 lbs a week for 4 weeks i'll look good. Diet has been no carb during the day, and because I sleepwalk I back load through the night. I'll take in between 50 and 120 g of carbs a night and eat bullshit like icecream, granola bars, etc... cause I'm half out of it and starving lol. Generally 6-7 meals of 40g or more prot a day, always try to get at least 200g a day with healthy fat around 20-25%. I haven't been counting cals just strict on the carbs while i'm awake. Time to get a little more strict though, recently I've cut the cottage cheese from the night meal and found a bit more weight is coming off. Cardio has been 45 min 5 days a week, ellipticle and a e30-60 min walk though I've actually hurt my foot walking (fuck eh?) ...and the last 2-3 weeks cardio is only intervals 2-3 times a week so I have to recommit to that to drop this fat.

- - - Updated - - -

Was having elbow issues but they are getting better. Workout is a 4 day split, legs, chest, back, shoulders, and arms. I guess that's a 5 day split, and weekends are eat pretty much what I want.