User Tag List

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Big PROPS TO PN!

I just want to give credit where it's due. The last order I placed with PN had a ton of goodies (as always), but my citrulline malate had caked up to a clay like substance. I've been using PN's citrulline since they came out with it, and this has never happened to me. Mike told me it absorbs water very easily, but he told me he'd make things right.

This was all going on when PN was gong on Break. I spoke to Mike on Wed and he told me he'd get it out to me. I was a little worried that I would not get my package until after the break, but my package arrived on Friday.

Thanks Mike, Wesley, and PN for the great customer service and making things right!

Cheers brother!

RRR

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Grape Ape's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good deal. My All-In turned into one giant moist brick. Barely mixes in water, if at all. Was going to make a thread to see what I can do about it. Not just for this batch but to prevent this with the next one.

Glad you got taken care of.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Glad it worked out ORyan

And Grape Ape..what is happening to the All-In is that oxygen and air has gotten to the Beta Alanine and caused it to oxidize. It will still work fine, you simply have to break it back down to powder to get the right measurement. You can try tupperware or another type of sealed container to keep this from happening

But the product is still good to go even if this happens, it is not ruined
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love PN products but I cant say I am happy with their customer service. I had a mislabled product, pm'd Mike about it, took forever to get a response, he was apologetic, confirmed that what was in the bag was what I wanted, offered me a free t shirt, never came through. I also tried to set something up to rep his products as I pimp there stuff to so many people, never came together for no apparent reason. Was supposed to set me up w/an email, discount code all seemed good but communication from him just completely stopped. Ive never had any extra goodies in my shipment.

I used to buy alot from them. Maybe I dont spend alot from their perspective, i dont know. All I can say is that my Customer Service experience hasnt been good and Im looking for a different source. Its time to buy again.....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KAB111 View Post
    I love PN products but I cant say I am happy with their customer service. I had a mislabled product, pm'd Mike about it, took forever to get a response, he was apologetic, confirmed that what was in the bag was what I wanted, offered me a free t shirt, never came through. I also tried to set something up to rep his products as I pimp there stuff to so many people, never came together for no apparent reason. Was supposed to set me up w/an email, discount code all seemed good but communication from him just completely stopped. Ive never had any extra goodies in my shipment.

I used to buy alot from them. Maybe I dont spend alot from their perspective, i dont know. All I can say is that my Customer Service experience hasnt been good and Im looking for a different source. Its time to buy again.....
    Well that's why I am here now to help Mike and PN and the Swole Source guys out

I don't know what deal you and Mike made as for tshirts, repping, etc...but what I can guarantee you is that should you have an issue, you can communicate with me and I will look into the issue immediately.

I too know how important customer service can be. For example a company I recently sold a ton of their products on my store, promised me a free product, free shirt, etc, etc..I had to chase them down for a month and they still never sent it. I actually just ended up buying the product they promised to send for free because I wanted to try it, but they pissed me off. I don't know if it was intentional..but to me that is not good customer service. So rather then ever expect ANYTHING from them again, I have now categorized them into a category where I don't go out of my way for them at all..but they have great products. I dont think it was intentional, but they just got "too busy for me."

I am guessing that is where you are at with PN. Which would never be what Mike would want. He simply likely got caught up with a million things. I would ask you to stick with PN..the products are amazing, we can all agree to that. PM me your details, what shirt you were promised, etc..and let me see what I can do for you

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PM's sent, thanks for your time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KAB111 View Post
    PM's sent, thanks for your time.
    Of course, anytime!! I did respond Let's see what we can do to help you!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry to derail Oryan, glad it works out for you, theyve got the goods!
    -
    Thanks for the reply Wes. Very professional and well done.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No reason to be sorry... This is yet another example of the awesome customer service PN offers. I actually PM'd Wes first, then he spoke with Mike, and that's how I got in contact with Mike.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wes! Let me know when you have space in your inbox so I can send you an important PM!