User Tag List

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Grape Ape's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kratom Reviews and Comparisons

HTS was nice enough to hook me up with a bag of Celtic Labs "I want me Gold," so big thanks to him. This was to be my first experience with Kratom. After some research, I picked up a few samples from another vendor since there's so many strains to choose from.

Celtic IWMG: This is an Ultra Enhanced Indo(UEI) product in 250mg caps. UEI is as the name suggests; enhanced. The average dose seemed to be about 1-1.5g. I took 1g my first try and noticed little effect. A slight tingle and lightness in my legs but not much else. Next night dosed the last of of the bag(3g). I went on an empty stomach and even emptied about 4 of the caps and toss and washed them(to take the caps being the issue out of the equation). Again I only got a slight tingle and lightness in my legs. More pronounced this time but not much more. On later research I found this lack of effectiveness to be the common consensus on PHF. It seems Celtic didn't get e exact Kratom strain they wanted from their supplier, and this issue was recently corrected. I will have to try and get my hands on some of the new supply and give it a second try before dismissing the product. I really liked the caps and UEI is meant to be the strongest.

Plantation Thai: I got a sample with 10g powder. Thai is supposed to be a more energetic strain of Kratom. Average dose
    f powders for someone without an opiate tollerance seemed to be between 3-5g. I split the sample into two even piles and toss and washed one. Again on an empty stomach. I then went to see Jim Brewer at the local theater. No bad seats in the place and he did all new material. I felt the sample in about 15 minutes. Mild euphoria came on quick. An hour in and the euphoria was more pronounced and relaxation was like a nice summer day. I got up to use the bathroom and durring the walk noticed my perception was off. Colors were a bit more pronounced, and the feel was like the body warmth of being drunk/buzzed, or a slight body high from good ol' marijuana without the head high. Jim brewer killed the show to say the least. The effects lasted about an hour after peeking an hour in, and then am after glow lasted another hour and a half or so. Total duration 2.5 hours. I later took the second 5 grams a few days later while home. Same effects, but found it turned me into a chatty Cathy. My sister who moved out for Tue summer stopped home, and while I normally would say hi and bye, I chewed her ear off playing catch up. Eating around the 1 hour mark seemed to enhance the peek high as well, and when taken late at night, real tired after a long day of work, I found myself coming in and out of conciousness with real difficulty opening my eyes. I'd imagine this is what opiate users refer to as the "nod."

Red and white vain Mang Da Kratom: Mang Da seems to be looked at as a stronger/better strain. White is meant to be more energetic while red is supposed to be more euphoric and relaxing. Samples were a few dollars more then the Thai. I found very little difference between the two types and less pronounced effects than the Thai kratom. The red vain did seem to last longer than the others I tried though. Eating after the initial come up again enhanced effects, and as always everything was dosed on an empty stomach.

Kratom combinations reviews coming soon...

Established Member Feedback Score 0 BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for this Grape! I'm intrigued to say the least!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    3g Phenibut+10g Kratom+30cc New E-Pharm clear shot+Empty stomach+Atlantic City...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grape Ape View Post
    3g Phenibut+10g Kratom+30cc New E-Pharm clear shot+Empty stomach+Atlantic City...
    I don't even want a review of this.....I just want to somehow climb into your mind and experience this....lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    I don't even want a review of this.....I just want to somehow climb into your mind and experience this....lol
    IDK about that. I slept for 24 hours afterwards. Should ha e eaten before taking 10g Kratom. I've never taken more than 5g. Threw up about 5 times in 2 session. Lesson learned.

I'll explain how I felt in a later, more thorough review tonight.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    IDK about that. I slept for 24 hours afterwards. Should ha e eaten before taking 10g Kratom. I've never taken more than 5g. Threw up about 5 times in 2 session. Lesson learned.

Dayumn!! Ok, so it sounded better than it was....lol Look forward to the review though!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That doesn't sound fun at all.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    If you want good Kratom, I would get it from a vendor that specializes in ethno-botanicals. I'm very experienced with this plant. I've been dabbling since 2008.

Kratom, Kava, Ethnobotanicals - EntheoFarm.com

IAmShaman | exotic botanicals | ethnobotanicals | kanna | blue lotus | kava | entheogens | kratom

Speciosa Pro

These are some of the best.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That I am shaman site is pretty cool and I got very excited when I read Amanita Muscaria but no products where found.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Finally got around to the review, thanks for the honesty!