I have been on 60mg of Raloxifene for 3 weeks now, along with 25mg erase and for the last week USPowders bulk carboxy(to help control prolactin). The hope is to help shrink some slight gyno from 3 years ago. It is also my PCT from a Dermacrine/Stano cycle.

The ralox is from an overseas pharmacy, which I'm a big supporter of using vs. RC companies. The brand is Cipla and I've def gotten legit clomid from this pharmacy before. The problem is I'm not noticing much lessening of the gyno, nipple sensitivity(which is only slight on the right nip) and until the carboxy I could squeeze slight lactation from my nips. The lactation seems to have lessened exceptionally over the last week.

Everything seems legit, as I can't seem to believe a company would go out of its way to have professional packaging, but bunk product just for my $30 bucks. However it is concerning that the pills have no identifying markers on them. Just white round pills.

I know the older the gyno, the harder to get rid of. Should I try an RC company instead, up my A.I. dosage, or jump into some letro? I don't really want to take the letro if I don't have to. Side effects don't sound pleasant.

As for the lactation;I'm not sure what effects it has on me. Erections are frequent, but maybe only 80-90% with the occasional 95-100% quality. Refractory period is normal, mood is fine etc... BF loss could have been better durring the summer though(too many veriables though).

Thoughts?