User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What do the testers say about it? Or are there testers yet?

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    I'm pretty interested as well. PN always has released good products... can't imagine this one being bad which means, heck, it might be a PCT product that does what it's supposed to
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

Sponsor Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It sells decently that i can say. We havent had any complaints, but i would not use this if you are on a REAL cycle. That new sponsor here Evolved has some nice goodies for that i see.

BTW, Wes has an explanation of the ingredients for this. Hopefully he posts it tonight.
    Visit RxWhey.com for all your protein and supplement needs. You loved us on Primordial, now we're here to help you on get swole at Swole Source.

For nutritional and training tips, flash sales, and more, visit us at Facebook.com/RxWhey

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PNMike View Post
    It sells decently that i can say. We havent had any complaints, but i would not use this if you are on a REAL cycle. That new sponsor here Evolved has some nice goodies for that i see.

BTW, Wes has an explanation of the ingredients for this. Hopefully he posts it tonight.
    it's awesome that we can always count on, at the very least, an honest answer from you and wesley
    https://www.facebook.com/pklima.fitness

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I see no reason why one wouldn't want to use a product such as this as an addition to a SERM if funds allow for it.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    I have used it with several clients who ran PH cycles. I have not used it with anyone on AAS, though to be honest, I think of this as a solid support to a SARM and other various methods. I know alot of guys don't like HCG for PCT, but I am old school and always use it with clients to "jumpstart" their system even if its for a shot. Does it give a negative feedback loop? Probably. That has always been the argument. However, it reinstates the testicles and thus once the "negative feedback" loop is eliminated, you get a better result IMO quicker. This of course is up for argument.

Now the PCT by prescription nutrition...I have not had anyone run bloodwork, but all my clients have reported returned testicle size and sex drive and no depression, muscle wasting or other signs of malfunctioning natural levels.

I think this product is great for mild PH cycles, or even mild AAS oral cycles...I know this may sound foolish but I know plenty of young guys who will buy a handful of lets say tbol and run it for 30 days only. I will argue that is suppressive nonetheless, so this product would be good for a decision like that, even though I am not advocating something someone run oral AAS alone. Even with oral PH cycles, I try to get my guys to have either HRT script, androgel, or run something like 4andro which converts to testosterone and therefore gives you a base.

Secondly I do think this would work good like H2s said, something along side of lets say CLOMID, NOLVA or whatever product you run when coming off AAS.

Yep I posted it in the body of this thread already, but I am glad this clears up all the questions and gives a solid understanding of the unique compounds in this
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

Sponsor Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the vote of confidence from you fellas. Really means a lot. I would not put garbage out there for anyone. I actually take pride on being honest and not ripping people off like other not-to-be named companies do. I try to educate the consumer as well. Now if i could just figure out how to market better and gain more business I would be set.
    Visit RxWhey.com for all your protein and supplement needs. You loved us on Primordial, now we're here to help you on get swole at Swole Source.

For nutritional and training tips, flash sales, and more, visit us at Facebook.com/RxWhey

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Grape Ape's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Go be a sponsor on AnabolicMinds. Should be more than enough marketing.

Sponsor Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grape Ape View Post
    Go be a sponsor on AnabolicMinds. Should be more than enough marketing.
    Ive tried other big name boards and basically was throwing money away. For example Professional Muscle and I had an in with the board owner even. No one wanted to try anything different than TN

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm always interested in something to run alongside Clomid. I'll probably grab some of this for my upcoming cycle. Thanks for the info.