User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mike, do you have any fliers, pamphlets or business cards that we could pass out for your guys to people around the gym? I am aways trying to pimp you guys. I was in Target by the pharmacy section the other day, and saw some young college age guys dumbly looking at a tub of crap protein. They were very unsure of what to buy. After taking care of my stuff they were still there debating. I decided I couldn't let my future fellow gym rats struggle anymore. I ask if they needed help or advice. They said yes very enthusiastically. I pointed them to PN and SoCal for the best protein and supplements they can buy. I pulled your site up on my phone.

If you guys could make a small printable flier or business card I would happily pass them out.

Sponsor Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by derekh83 View Post
    Mike, do you have any fliers, pamphlets or business cards that we could pass out for your guys to people around the gym? I am aways trying to pimp you guys. I was in Target by the pharmacy section the other day, and saw some young college age guys dumbly looking at a tub of crap protein. They were very unsure of what to buy. After taking care of my stuff they were still there debating. I decided I couldn't let my future fellow gym rats struggle anymore. I ask if they needed help or advice. They said yes very enthusiastically. I pointed them to PN and SoCal for the best protein and supplements they can buy. I pulled your site up on my phone.

If you guys could make a small printable flier or business card I would happily pass them out.
    Let me see what i can do. Maybe a business card with a discount code on the back would work.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PNMike View Post
    Thanks for the vote of confidence from you fellas. Really means a lot. I would not put garbage out there for anyone. I actually take pride on being honest and not ripping people off like other not-to-be named companies do. I try to educate the consumer as well. Now if i could just figure out how to market better and gain more business I would be set.
    PM'd

Social media. Because as it stands the PN facebook is bad.
    Last edited by Drago; 09-28-2013 at 09:14 AM.