User Tag List

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Cobalt's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    Yeah, to give the Test E time to clear....or not? lol What did you have in mind? What oral would I use at the end of a Test Cycle until it clears out?
    Anavar

Good to see another one coming to the dark side... we have cookies.
    If you can bench more than you can squat, you're doing it wrong!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    cycle looks good. torem is good. skyward was always legit. sad they could never stay open for more than a dam month, but they are gtg. you have no worries. if u could, i'd stretch out pct and throw in a AI. erase is good. for me, i'd never have a sarm in my pct. but that's because for me, it shut me down hard within a couple weeks. or maybe it didn't shut me down, but it sure as hell killed my libido.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I used var for 8 total weeks at the end of my run at 50mg, 3 of which overlapped while the test cleared at the end. Kept strength up and dry.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 olddawg's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    something to keep strength up while your body's test dwindles down to zero lol, if you have more dbol i'd just finish that off, tbol, var, or even a ph will work

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Sperwer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    <br>
    <br>
    Thanks man! Seeing as how I've never pinned before, Imma stick to the 2 jabs a week plan for now. Hoping the nervousness is over-hyped!<br>
    <br>
    Welcome to the Dark Side

Darth Vadar.jpeg

As far as pinning is concerned, rest easy.

I was a bit apprehensive too when I first had a go in the Spring, and most of what I had read only served to compound the anxiety.

In the event, though, I found it pretty unremarkable. Getting the pin through the outer layer of epidermis is the only dodgy part; unsurprisingly, it feels like the sting from a subQ. I went very slowly, and barely felt it. And once through the epidermis, I just felt it sliding in the tissue - it obviously felt like a foreign object there, but it was a very smooth feeling, not the least bit painful. The persistent stinging from SubQ is worse, imo. The deposition in deeper tissue also is significantly less irritating than subQ.
    Last edited by Sperwer; 08-20-2013 at 07:16 PM.
    "The purpose of today's training is to defeat yesterday's understanding."

Established Member Feedback Score 0 BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt View Post
    Anavar

This motherfucker looooves cookies.....

Quote Originally Posted by nate3993 View Post
    cycle looks good. torem is good. skyward was always legit. sad they could never stay open for more than a dam month, but they are gtg. you have no worries. if u could, i'd stretch out pct and throw in a AI. erase is good. for me, i'd never have a sarm in my pct. but that's because for me, it shut me down hard within a couple weeks. or maybe it didn't shut me down, but it sure as hell killed my libido.
    I didn't put the 'normal' supps in the PCt and what-not. I have 2 bottles of Erase, Anabeta, DAA and Testopro that will likely go into PCT.

Quote Originally Posted by O_RYAN_007 View Post
    I used var for 8 total weeks at the end of my run at 50mg, 3 of which overlapped while the test cleared at the end. Kept strength up and dry.
    You rich? lol See my comments below to OD

Quote Originally Posted by olddawg View Post
    something to keep strength up while your body's test dwindles down to zero lol, if you have more dbol i'd just finish that off, tbol, var, or even a ph will work
    I have 2 cycles worth of Dbol. I hadn't even thought of running it at the end...........

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Sperwer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt View Post
    Anavar

images (2).jpeg
    "The purpose of today's training is to defeat yesterday's understanding."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sperwer View Post
    Welcome to the Dark Side

Darth Vadar.jpeg

As far as pinning is concerned, rest easy.

I was a bit apprehensive too when I first had a go in the Spring, and most of what I had read only served to compound the anxiety.

In the event, though, I found it pretty unremarkable. Getting the pin through the outer layer of epidermis is the only dodgy part; unsurprisingly, it feels like the sting from a subQ. I went very slowly, and barely felt it. And once through the epidermis, I just felt it sliding in the tissue - it obviously felt like a foreign object there, but it was a very smooth feeling, not the least bit painful. The persistent stinging from SubQ is worse, imo. The deposition in deeper tissue also is significantly less irritating than subQ.
    Grrrreeeeaaaatttt........can't wait for those HCG pins!

I don't see myself going slowly though, Imma stab that shit like it cheated on me.......you know,....once I get the nerve to do the motion. lol

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Eden's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I couldn't get the nerve to dart myself. Any time a nurse has done it it was not pleasant. However slowly gliding them in is almost not even noticeable. Unless you hit a nerve. Which my quads seem to be full of.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eden View Post
    I couldn't get the nerve to dart myself. Any time a nurse has done it it was not pleasant. However slowly gliding them in is almost not even noticeable. Unless you hit a nerve. Which my quads seem to be full of.
    I'm gonna stick to delts for a bit. Once i start quads, I'm going to ice them per DJM's suggestions.

Speaking of DJM, where is that bitch?!