Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Bonedaddy Is Pulled To The Darkside

Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    Well, I haven't used it but... From everything I've read you could try a primo only cycle for like 6-8 weeks. Supposedly doesn't cause full shutdown and has a very easy recovery! And permanent gains!

I may try it myself after my next cycle.
    Weekend-- Primo is super slow grow.... quality gains, just slow. I wouldn't use it for anything less than 16 weeks. Just my .02. And when it takes 800 mg/ wk to do what 100 mg/ week of tren will do... the cost:benefit ratio needs to be considered.

GrapeApe-- On the matter of being concerned with shutdown.. use hcg on cycle regardless of cycle length for extra insurance in your post cycle recovery.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    My thoughts on the cycle...

Overall, a well thought out plan. Someone has been doing their homework, so props to you BD.

Things I'd change:

Up your AI. 12.5 ED, IMO, and double it during the 4 weeks of dbol.

Osta at 5mg max. Studies showed no suppression at 1-3 mg, but above that, all bets are off. It IS anabolic at only 1mg/day, though.
    Thanks for the props! I'll do more homework on the Osta for sure. Damn, that's a lot of AI. So you'd do 25 ED for the 1st 4 weeks, then 12.5 ED, then back up to 25 ED while I'm back on Dbol waiting for test to clear? I'm gonna need more AI....lol

Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    Good luck man..Yeah the PCT and HCG the entire time are the only things that stood out to me. What is the reason behind running HCG the entire time?
    What stuck out about the PCT? HCG the whole way seems to be the new norm. More insurance on recovery and the sack stays nice and full. I have read a little here and there about tolerance, but it's sparse......

Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
    i run hcg whole time, i like my sack full
    ill second the dbol at the end too............if you have it why not
    id air on the side of caution darting pins, lide them in, theyll do the job,much like spewer said
    Yeah, I wasn't really going to stab per se, more like jab at 1st then slide/push. I'll stop being a pussy one day. Maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by Grape Ape View Post
    I want to pin test so bad...I should not be in this thread.

Good luck!
    Thanks Grape! That was me for the last 6 months!

Fuck osta... Also just run exemestane in PCT not erase.

I would definitely insert the needle at a medium speed. Darting hurts and usually if you go semi slow you can tell if you're going to hit a nerve before you actually do. Darting at a nerve guarantees that pain will happen.

Also just my opinion but since dbol converts to estro I would be hesitant to run it pre-pct. probably try var or if you don't want to do Orals just run prop at the end! Or mast haha, one vial would be good

When you say pre-pct, you mean at the end while test clears?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, because I feel like dbol will induce a much deeper suppression than var or mast or any DHT's... Androhard even.

Theoretically I think recovery could begin if you're only taking a DHT which is what you'd wanna do for the end, then drop it last and recovery comes quick and easy. Just a thought though, everyone else who said do the dbol is more experienced than I.

But I still don't see why I would wanna gain a bunch more water right before PCT. or does enough AI prevent the water gain from dbol?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    HCG should be all the way through cycle and ceased only 2-3 days before pct, possible danger from HCG is some desensitation- but thats where clomid/nolva step in.
    As for AI dosing, thats difficult as it depends from person to person, some people need very little, almost nothing, some people need lot.
    In pct I would not use anything that can affect hormones, sometimes peole do get away with bit of DHT sometimes not, why risk?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, because I feel like dbol will induce a much deeper suppression than var or mast or any DHT's... Androhard even.

Theoretically I think recovery could begin if you're only taking a DHT which is what you'd wanna do for the end, then drop it last and recovery comes quick and easy. Just a thought though, everyone else who said do the dbol is more experienced than I.

But I still don't see why I would wanna gain a bunch more water right before PCT. or does enough AI prevent the water gain from dbol?
    I was of the mindset that an AI would help with the water. Summer is almost over, I'm not too terribly concerned with some extra water weight temporarily. My wife might tho....she has to see me naked lol Besides, if I'm suppressed, I'm suppressed.

Quote Originally Posted by Jelisej View Post
    HCG should be all the way through cycle and ceased only 2-3 days before pct, possible danger from HCG is some desensitation- but thats where clomid/nolva step in.
    As for AI dosing, thats difficult as it depends from person to person, some people need very little, almost nothing, some people need lot.
    In pct I would not use anything that can affect hormones, sometimes peole do get away with bit of DHT sometimes not, why risk?
    Thanks for that J! The 3 days before pct will be my last hcg pin.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Eden's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My wife keeps whining because she wants me to gain more fat because she likes chubby kinda guys. Lol apparently I feel like "a rock".

She was disappointed when I said I was going to keep slowly losing fat till I started seeing abs. She's usually happy about bulk season because I get kinda fat.

I don't know how much aromasin you need. I use 10mg ED, but then again I'm also taking 300mg mast.

I'm curious what are the effects of hcg on estrogen conversion? Does hcg keep the body producing natural test at the same level plus the exogenous test or is it a lower percentage?

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) milehighguy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    2 things to also consider as part of your PCT. Vitamin C at 2-3 grams a day will help with cortisol. I'm not sure if this is needed if you run the Osta but even a gram a day will also have other benefits.

2nd piece would be creatine. Cheap and easy... just how I like my chicks!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Keep estro in check and you keep gyno away. I think you may want to do 25mg exem ed, but as others said, you may not need so much, but you may actually need more. Please get pre, mid, and post bloods to you know how to gauge the ai and everything else. This is how I figured out where my ai dosing needed to be.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eden View Post
    My wife keeps whining because she wants me to gain more fat because she likes chubby kinda guys. Lol apparently I feel like "a rock".

She was disappointed when I said I was going to keep slowly losing fat till I started seeing abs. She's usually happy about bulk season because I get kinda fat.

I don't know how much aromasin you need. I use 10mg ED, but then again I'm also taking 300mg mast.

I'm curious what are the effects of hcg on estrogen conversion? Does hcg keep the body producing natural test at the same level plus the exogenous test or is it a lower percentage?
    This is the complete opposite of what my wife likes. She always saying, I wish you were still flaco (skinny) like when I met you. Maybe with more muscle, though. I hate when she says that crap! I will then turn around and say, I'd like you with a six pack and a bigger ass. Mind you, when flexed, I have a complete six pack.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by milehighguy View Post
    2 things to also consider as part of your PCT. Vitamin C at 2-3 grams a day will help with cortisol. I'm not sure if this is needed if you run the Osta but even a gram a day will also have other benefits.

2nd piece would be creatine. Cheap and easy... just how I like my chicks!

Snatching some Vit C today. I have a shit ton of creatine, particularly Con-Cret. Love that shit.

Quote Originally Posted by O_RYAN_007 View Post
    Keep estro in check and you keep gyno away. I think you may want to do 25mg exem ed, but as others said, you may not need so much, but you may actually need more. Please get pre, mid, and post bloods to you know how to gauge the ai and everything else. This is how I figured out where my ai dosing needed to be.
    I'm definitely going to grab some more AI, may roll the dice and try to grab some pharma grade. Bloods....excellent idea. I need to research where and how much yadda yadda yadda....

Quote Originally Posted by O_RYAN_007 View Post
    This is the complete opposite of what my wife likes. She always saying, I wish you were still flaco (skinny) like when I met you. Maybe with more muscle, though. I hate when she says that crap! I will then turn around and say, I'd like you with a six pack and a bigger ass. Mind you, when flexed, I have a complete six pack.
    You have a Latina, eh?

- - - Updated - - -

Also, where do you guys stand on 50mg of T3 on cycle? In theory, the metabolism boost will help with the anabolic environment, no?