Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Bonedaddy Is Pulled To The Darkside

Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    Your thyroid isn't worth messing with IMO.
    x2. decide if you are bulking or cutting, and both happen in the kitchen. A cycle with dbol and T3 makes no sense.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Duly noted on the T3. Was just talking outloud. It's not for cutting so much as it is just for the increased metabolism. one less thing to think about for my 1st cycle is nice, though. Thanks fellas.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No T3, if you use T3 only your fT4 will drop like a rock, so when you cease, you will not be in great situation. It bit more complicated to use thyroid meds, you need to be organised and you need a bloodworks- even then it gets tricky.
    For example- when people go on thyroid meds it takes 6 months sometimes even more to settle them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jelisej View Post
    No T3, if you use T3 only your fT4 will drop like a rock, so when you cease, you will not be in great situation. It bit more complicated to use thyroid meds, you need to be organised and you need a bloodworks- even then it gets tricky.
    For example- when people go on thyroid meds it takes 6 months sometimes even more to settle them.
    Thanks J, that's why I love this board.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bit late, but I'm in Bone-D. Looking forward to see what this will transform you into

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    2 questions.....

1) What is the general shelf life of test e? I've waited longer than I thought to start.....and may wait a bit longer. I want all my shit in complete order before jumping.

2) What do you guys do when you travel? I'm uneasy about transporting anything. I'm not flying at least, not yet anyways.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    2 questions.....

1) What is the general shelf life of test e? I've waited longer than I thought to start.....and may wait a bit longer. I want all my shit in complete order before jumping.

2) What do you guys do when you travel? I'm uneasy about transporting anything. I'm not flying at least, not yet anyways.
    Depends what you'll be traveling with and how you'll be traveling. The Test-E I've used a few years back was by generic supps, and it had an expiration date of 2014, mind you, the guy that sold me it, would just leave it in the heat of the car all day long. It still worked solidly.

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) milehighguy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post

Umm...not an authority by all means...

#1 - I'm not 100% but everything I have seen says at least a couple of years from the manufacture date. Even at the expiration date I believe you only start to start to lose a little bit of strength. I would think some of the guys that home brew around here might now (?).... If your only pushing your run out a month or two I wouldn't think that will matter at all.

If your worried PM me and I can help you dispose of what you have now...

#2 - I would pre-load what you need and leave the rest at home. If they take what you have your only out one or two doses and not an entire vial. No, I am not advocating traveling with your gear! Just my 2 cents
    Last edited by milehighguy; 09-09-2013 at 10:27 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Sperwer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bonedaddy Is Pulled To The Darkside

Quote Originally Posted by milehighguy View Post
    Umm...not an authority by all means...

#1 - I'm not 100% but everything I have seen says at least a couple of years from the manufacture date. Even at the expiration date I believe you only start to start to lose a little bit of strength. I would think some of the guys that home brew around here might now (?).... If your only pushing your run out a month or two I wouldn't think that will matter at all.

If your worried PM me and I can help you dispose of what you have now...

#2 - I would pre-load what you need and leave the rest at home. If they take what you have your only out one or two doses and not an entire vial. No, I am not advocating traveling with your gear! Just my 2 cents
    I would be cautious even with limited quantities of pre-load, depending on your destination. Even small amounts intended for personal consumption can not only be seized but subject you to refusal of entry, fines and even jail time in some countries.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    "The purpose of today's training is to defeat yesterday's understanding."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well the trip will be driven, it's only a 4 day jaunt a few hours away, but we are leaving on a Wed, which fucks with the planned Thursday pin. I'm torn on hiding a pin in my bag somewhere or just hitting another pin before we leave on Wed. I'd rather stay on schedule, but....being an ex cop I know that shit could be found if for some damn reason I'm pulled over and I get a total asshole. The chances are very very slim (probable cause and all...) but still.....it's there.

BTW, I'm starting this bitch on Monday.