User Tag List

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bonedaddy Is Pulled To The Darkside

After much studying and reading, I've finally gave the finger and 'F You" to prohormones and taking the leap into the deep end. So, here I am, laying my cycle out for your opinions, for better or worse, and guidance. Let's go.....

Week 1-14 Test E @ 500mg/week (2pins, 250mg each, Mondays and Thursdays)
    Week 1-4 Dbol @ 40mgs (split throughout the day, with a dose 40minutes-hour before workout)
    Week 1-14 Exemestane (Skyward!!) 12.5 EOD
    week 1-14 HCG @ 500iu/week (250iu, 2 times a week, probably Monday and Thursday as well)

2 weeks before through week Cycle will be various support supps for BP, liver, etc, etc....

PCT will be:

Torem(Skyward!!) 120/90/60/30 (open for debate)
    Osta(Skyward) 10mgs I'm sure this will spark some debate as well, but from all I've seen, this dose is low enough to help but not suppress. Again....open for debate!

I'm going to eat like a sad horse that eats it's feelings while trying to keep it clean as I can. We are going into fall/winter, so an all out bulk is in order, imo. I'm looking at my 1st pin(EVER!!!) in a week or perhaps 2. I just want to get this up and out there so I will be ready to go, no doubt. I'm fucking ready to do this!

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) milehighguy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cycle looks solid to me. I will sit back on the PCT and see what everyone says. I too am dropping the whole pro hormone thing so I was glad to see this. Would also be down to follow as you progress.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 4

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Milehigh! Should I be on the lookout for your deep end dive?!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would suggest you to do test e injections- Monday morning and thursday night; so its more even.
    HCG should be 3X 250 IU, in my opinion.
    As for pct, I dont know much about torem- but it looks like overkill compare it mg for mg with other two serms; for example tamoxifen 10 mg a day is more than enough, as for clomid 25 mg a day or 50 eod is more than enough. Actually saturation dose for tamoxifen is somewhere between 5 - 10 mg, so more than that will not work better really.
    I dont like idea of having osta in pct.

Good luck!
    Last edited by Jelisej; 08-20-2013 at 04:16 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) milehighguy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Bonedaddy Is Pulled To The Darkside

Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    Should I be on the lookout for your deep end dive?!
    Yea for sure. Your a little ahead of me at this point but a fall run is in order!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jelisej View Post
    I would suggest you to do test e injections- Monday morning and thursday night; so its more even.
    HCG should be 3X 250 IU, in my opinion.
    As for pct, I dont know much about torem- but it looks like overkill; for example tamoxifen 10 mg a day is more than enough, as for clomid 25 mg a day or 50 eod is more than enough. Actually saturation dose for tamoxifen is somewhere between 5 - 10 mg, so more than that will not work better really.

Good luck!
    I understand totally what you mean about the morning/night pins. I've read that a number of times, and I'm considering it, depending on some factors here.

As far as PCT, I also have Clomid on hand, so it's definitely an option. I would rather stay away from nolva.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by milehighguy View Post
    Yea for sure. Your a little ahead of me at this point but a fall run is in order!
    I'll definitely follow!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    I understand totally what you mean about the morning/night pins. I've read that a number of times, and I'm considering it, depending on some factors here.

As far as PCT, I also have Clomid on hand, so it's definitely an option. I would rather stay away from nolva.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll definitely follow!
    honestly, i'm always afraid of Torem being bunk, and that's why i decided to go with clomid instead.

good luck with the run, man!
    https://www.facebook.com/pklima.fitness

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Eden's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Doses look good for first run. Also I prefer Mon, Wed, Fri for jabs. But you should be fine with your current days. I don't know much about pct. Clean diet should be good. Depending your body may reaction differently to food now that you're on the new compounds. Good luck man.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 olddawg's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so you're just coming off, waiting 2-3 weeks and then pct'ing? thought of an oral for that 3 weeks?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by longBallLima View Post
    honestly, i'm always afraid of Torem being bunk, and that's why i decided to go with clomid instead.

good luck with the run, man!
    For some reason, I have faith in Skyward. In past runs, the Torem has shown it's effects in a few days. If this doesn't, then I'll jump over to the Clomid on hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Eden View Post
    Doses look good for first run. Also I prefer Mon, Wed, Fri for jabs. But you should be fine with your current days. I don't know much about pct. Clean diet should be good. Depending your body may reaction differently to food now that you're on the new compounds. Good luck man.
    Thanks man! Seeing as how I've never pinned before, Imma stick to the 2 jabs a week plan for now. Hoping the nervousness is over-hyped!

Quote Originally Posted by olddawg View Post
    so you're just coming off, waiting 2-3 weeks and then pct'ing? thought of an oral for that 3 weeks?
    Yeah, to give the Test E time to clear....or not? lol What did you have in mind? What oral would I use at the end of a Test Cycle until it clears out?