User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Enuke65 View Post
    This product peaks my interest but I'm a little hesitant over the manufacturer's affiliations/history...
    Clarify please?

Established Member Feedback Score 4 (100%) Enuke65's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unless I'm terribly mistaken Mr Supps and N2BM worked very closely, ie sister companies (kinda like AL and Iron Legion?) and I believe it was beastdrol that was being sold by both of them that was spiked with SD. This was all over the PP forums, but sadly that resource is no longer a thing. If anyone can back me up here have at it, or if I'm totally effed please set me straight. It's been a while and the details are a tad fuzzy, I just recall them being one of those companies that could be lumped in with nate over at N2BM.

On a side note, So-Cal I did not mean to hijack this thread at all, just brought up a concern I had, I'm done now and appreciate everything that you bring to the forum. I've ordered from you guys multiple times and have always been satisfied with my purchases.

Administrator Feedback Score 1 (100%) SoCal-Nutrition's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Enuke65 View Post
    Unless I'm terribly mistaken Mr Supps and N2BM worked very closely, ie sister companies (kinda like AL and Iron Legion?) and I believe it was beastdrol that was being sold by both of them that was spiked with SD. This was all over the PP forums, but sadly that resource is no longer a thing. If anyone can back me up here have at it, or if I'm totally effed please set me straight. It's been a while and the details are a tad fuzzy, I just recall them being one of those companies that could be lumped in with nate over at N2BM.

On a side note, So-Cal I did not mean to hijack this thread at all, just brought up a concern I had, I'm done now and appreciate everything that you bring to the forum. I've ordered from you guys multiple times and have always been satisfied with my purchases.
    haha, now worries bud!

From my understanding:
    MR Supps and NTBM are not affiliated in any way anymore. the only thing that tied them together, until somewhat recently, was their marketing was outsourced to the same folks that did the NTBM marketing.

Beastdrol was a superdrol clone, so it makes sense they would be spiked with SD

lastly, NTBM is also no longer affiliated with the individual that I believe tarnished their name and nearly ruined the brand (I'm not going to use any names here).

I've been working with the product developers for MR Supps on getting the 11-OXO transdermal out for about 6 months...I'm super stoked about it, and I hope whoever logs it will give us a proper indication of it's quality.

- - - Updated - - -

actually, considering your position, I would hope that you would consider throwing your app in so you can have an opportunity to decide for yourself.
    www.SoCal-Nutrition.com
    Use Coupon code SWOLE5 to save 5% on all orders
    Prescription Nutrition Now Available!

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As title states

Application details:
    1.) How old are you? 24
    2.) Male or Female?Male
    3.) Have you used our products before? No
    4.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week? Yes I would
    5.) What else would you intend to use while logging this product? Vitamins, iron supps. Whatever pct you recommend
    6.) Nutrition - Are you eating for bulk, recomp, or cutting? Bulking as of summers end
    7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation weekly and at the end of the log? Yes
    8.) what is your training style? 3-4 times a week some cardio heavy weights lots of sets
    9.) Can you post before/after photos? Sure
    10.) Links to previous logs or reviews you have done, if any. None
    11.) What is your previous cycle history? None, first PH cycle
    12.) if you're new to the forum - please list the other forums you frequent. Supplementreview.com tho do not post there

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Jack O'Neill's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay, I give a try

1.) How old are you? 44
    2.) Male or Female? Male
    3.) Have you used our products before? Yes
    4.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week? Yes of course. Does this mean that this product is so powerful that you can feel effect each day ????
    5.) What else would you intend to use while logging this product? Maybe EPI on 6 weeks
    6.) Nutrition - Are you eating for bulk, recomp, or cutting? recomp essentially
    7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation weekly and at the end of the log? sure
    8.) what is your training style? usually split on 4 days, will do 4x half body for my next trainings (so 4 days/week) + 2/3 karate sessions, which could be equal to cardio
    9.) Can you post before/after photos? of course, no face however
    10.) Links to previous logs or reviews you have done, if any.
    Yes here for example : nanodrol/trenazone on 7 weeks : http://www.swolesource.com/forum/sup...eks-cycle.html
    Androlean/Androhard/Androenhance : http://www.swolesource.com/forum/sup...hance-log.html
    ...and others....

11.) What is your previous cycle history? Andromass/Androhard 3 years ago, Androlean/Androhard last year, Nanodrol/trenazone this year and few bridges of Ostarine
    12.) if you're new to the forum - please list the other forums you frequent.
    I'm here for the opening

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Jack, I'm glad to see your app in here!
    www.SoCal-Nutrition.com

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lets get more apps in here!
    www.SoCal-Nutrition.com

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would love to, but in PCT right now.

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Application details:
    1.) How old are you?
    2.) Male or Female?
    Male
    3.) Have you used our products before?
    Yes. Long time customer
    4.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week?
    Of course
    5.) What else would you intend to use while logging this product?
    Currently on TRT and Astan -50 from IML (doc doesnt believe estrogen of 211pg is worrisome ao I treat myself with OTC AI's)
    6.) Nutrition - Are you eating for bulk, recomp, or cutting?
    Trying to cut. Schedule permitting. I at least aim for higher protein lower carb and lifting 5 days a week
    7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation weekly and at the end of the log?
    Unless this product kills me I dont see any reason not to!
    8.) what is your training style?
    Just starting Layne Norton PHAT with HIIT (sledgehammer swings and battle ropes)
    9.) Can you post before/after photos?
    Only if you take me to dinner first
    N/A
    11.) What is your previous cycle history?
    Epi, Hdrol and Mecha. Only time I felt normal was on due to low T
    Was fairly regular at BB.com but havent had much time for forums as of late.

One thing to note is that after a 24 Hr Urine Cortisol Analysis, I actually have higher than normal Cortisol levels. Will be performing 1 more test which I am sure will show I am negative for Cushings Syndrome, but the fact of higher than average Cortisol still stands. Am also constantly getting BW (cbc, free test, total test and E2) for my TRT so I may be able to swing additional BW post cycle.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 naeydrin's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Application details:
    1.) How old are you?
    2.) Male or Female?
    Male
    3.) Have you used our products before?
    No
    4.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week?
    Yes
    5.) What else would you intend to use while logging this product?
    Nothing, prefer to see how i react solo before adding anything else.
    6.) Nutrition - Are you eating for bulk, recomp, or cutting?
    Recomp
    7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation weekly and at the end of the log?
    Yes
    8.) what is your training style?
    I have been off for roughly 5 months due to neck and back issues. I have been at the chiropractor 2 to 3 days a week for 5 months and feel I am at perfect point to start training again. I will be running a GVT routine starting 9/2, over the next few days 4 days ill be working on full body endurance workouts to get prepped for lifting again.
    9.) Can you post before/after photos?
    Yes.
    N/A
    11.) What is your previous cycle history?
    Dermacrine, androhard, androdrive, andromass and hdrol.
    Been here since the beginning. Use to frequent bb.com, and AM and of course primordial before it went down. But as of the last 6 months I only use this board.

If you have any other questions please feel free to pm me
    The people should not fear the government, the government should fear the people. V
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet. General James Mattis USMC