Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Triptorelin for PCT

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) milehighguy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    If someone wanted to try it, I'd recommend using it in conjunction with your regular pct and getting it from a reputable seller like SRC.
    Quote Originally Posted by O_RYAN_007 View Post
    I'll say go with SRC if you really want the goods.
    That's two votes for SRC. Curious if there are any other pep sites that also rank high on the list?

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I used SRC Trip about 2 years ago at the end of a 8week Havoc/Fura/dermacrine cycle. It is sold as a single dose bottle. Took the whole 100mcg shot first day of pct. I also had torem and other supps to help with pct which I started the next day. Epi/havoc smashed my libido, after taking Trip I felt a big increase in libido the following days, but as stated I was also taking torem. After a week this dropped off or i guess normalized. Why this happened I don't know. Over all it was a good Pct but I have had good Pcts without Trip. I realistically can't say it made a difference or not. My feeling about it now is, if it was that amazing of a product everyone would be using it just like time tested serms. The fact that Trip is used for castration in high extended doses should have deterred me. I won't use again unless I see some more studies conducted with blood work (which I do not have). Pct sucks but go with what works, serms. I really feel Pcts are more mental than anything.