Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Triptorelin for PCT

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) milehighguy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Triptorelin for PCT

Found this bang'n around the web a few nights ago. Sounds interesting but I can't find any real logs or blood work to back it up. I can't say that I have searched extensively but lots of bro-science comes up.

How to use Triptorelin (GnRH) for PCT | All About Peptides

Would love to hear some feedback if you know anyone that has used this stuff. Another quick search found one Canadian website selling 100mcg for around $40. I'm sure there are several sites that sell...

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Grape Ape's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Been around for a year or two. Wouldn't trust an RC company for shit. Only let a medical professional administer it, and even then IDK. Never ended up being to effective from what I saw. Really was only one Italian study or some BS.

DJM may have used it but don't quote me on that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yea, I am not a big RC guy myself. Not sure if this stuff will surface in pharma grade or not.

DJM??...

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you're interested in boosting you natural gh levels to an all time high, I'd say go with the GHRP-2/6 with Mod1-29 combo. This would be your best bet, and has been extensively study to improve your natural GH spikes dramatically.

I love peps in general, but in PCT they are amazing. They help reduce amino acid oxidation, provide a mild anabolic effect, helps improve sleep, dramatically improve recovery time, and helps fat loss. Why wouldn't someone take these year round?? I pretty much do, I'll take 2 months on 1-2 off. I'll say go with SRC if you really want the goods.
    Last edited by O_RYAN_007; 08-24-2013 at 09:58 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Triptorelin for PCT

How do you feel when your off peps? During your off months. Imagine the benefits die off pretty fast?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by milehighguy View Post
    How do you feel when your off peps? During your off months. Imagine the benefits die off pretty fast?
    The benefits actually stay with you for a very long time. THe peps actually help reset your gh spikes to a higher level than they were before. Recovery time is the only thing that gets effects for me.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Triptorelin for PCT

Trip was hyped up 3 years ago... DJ tried it, but felt nothing, if memory serves. Of course, the trip may not have been legit, since many of these companies sell suspect products.

If someone wanted to try it, I'd recommend using it in conjunction with your regular pct and getting it from a reputable seller like SRC.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It can actually LOWER one's test. It gives an initial spike, but after that it's meh. Multiple injections of it are shown to lower test. It's wishy, washy. Like SARMS. SARMS used in pct aren't really shown to be non supressive in the doses we use.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nate3993 View Post
    It can actually LOWER one's test. It gives an initial spike, but after that it's meh. Multiple injections of it are shown to lower test. It's wishy, washy. Like SARMS. SARMS used in pct aren't really shown to be non supressive in the doses we use.
    Yea, this one does seem crazy right. If you look at cancer.org it looks like it is used for prostate cancer. Here is a quote directly from that website:

Triptorelin belongs to the general group of drugs known as hormone antagonists. It is a synthetic (man-made) version of the body’s luteinizing-hormone-releasing hormone (LHRH). It blocks the release of testosterone in men, which can stop the growth of cancer cells that depend on these hormones. If the medicine is stopped, hormone levels return to normal.

So the goal is to stop the test to stop the prostate cancer in men.

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Grape Ape's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is used for chemical castration, and the dose shown to(supposedly) restore HPTA function was something as low as 100mcg. Why would anyone take an unknown ammount of this from an RC company. I'm not trusting them to get 100mcg dosing right. Especially when Clomid, torem, ralox products are sometimes suspect of being under or over dosed.