User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by h2s View Post
    What did you think of the arnold 'join' implementation, since we had talked about this before?
    I just saw this the other day for the first time when i went on SS on work. i thought it was really annoying. i usually stay logged into SS on home computer and couldn't remember my password.

although, it is a much better implementation than some sites use, limiting you to a certain number of page views then requiring you to register. that's so annoying that i don't even bother requesting my lost password from years ago on mind & muscle when i go over the view limit

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pman42 View Post
    I just saw this the other day for the first time when i went on SS on work. i thought it was really annoying. i usually stay logged into SS on home computer and couldn't remember my password.

although, it is a much better implementation than some sites use, limiting you to a certain number of page views then requiring you to register. that's so annoying that i don't even bother requesting my lost password from years ago on mind & muscle when i go over the view limit
    Well at this point it is a test. We have an insane amount of guest traffic compared to members, I would rather see people joining and furthering discussion. We will see how it goes and what feedback we receive.