User Tag List

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Interesting thread and lots of good info/stories too.

I bet my GF would like if I wore pheromones because she likes certain scents and is always smelling me when I'm not even wearing anything.

Administrator Feedback Score 1 (100%) SoCal-Nutrition's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    just had a buddy of mine tell me the girls in his office always come on to him when he's on test...he couldn't figure out why.
    www.SoCal-Nutrition.com
    Use Coupon code SWOLE5 to save 5% on all orders
    Prescription Nutrition Now Available!

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Pheromones and Colognes..

Quote Originally Posted by SoCal-Nutrition View Post
    just had a buddy of mine tell me the girls in his office always come on to him when he's on test...he couldn't figure out why.
    My wife's female cousins always want to hug and hold me just a little longer than normal and at family functions, they want to spend their time talking to me instead of her. Wife has actually started to get jealous now. Haha. I can't say I mind the attention and affection... they are all beautiful. Sometimes it feels a little odd when they are hugging me like that in from of their husbands, though. I get the feeling they'd be even more expressive if all our spouses weren't right there.

I really love testosterone. Lol
    Last edited by burlyman30; 09-06-2013 at 03:29 PM.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOL @ Burly

You may also notice this phenomena when you are sweating at the gym..Women will openly admit that they love how a man smells when he is working out at the gym..ie pheromones.

I sent out a few samples to some of the Swole Source guys, so let's see if they have any good stories or experiences.

I have been wearing mine and daily get compliments on smelling good...So it's not to say women are stripping me naked in public and sexually attacking me, but certainly positive attention is nice.

One downside I noticed though with the 3x blend, is 2 times I was out at night this week and I had a swarm of bugs all over me. Meanwhile no one else had any of them on them, because I had them all over me. So this is one more potential thing to look into..reasons behind this.
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But it was only the female bugs, so its working right! It just goes cross-species! That's good to know, because you might want to keep yourself clear of the apes and baboons when you take your daughter to the zoo, lest they try to make sweet sweet love with you.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    LOL @ Burly

You may also notice this phenomena when you are sweating at the gym..Women will openly admit that they love how a man smells when he is working out at the gym..ie pheromones.
    I'm a guy with no game and no ability to take anything further than chit chat (unless I'm wanting wifey to leave me), but the attention is nice, no doubt about it.

I am interested to hear more from the guys who got samples... I'm pretty sure that a free sample obligates the guys to report back after usage.

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) milehighguy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    I'm pretty sure that a free sample obligates the guys to report back after usage.
    Yea...I would agree. I will stay tuned in to hear more

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) USN HM 350Z's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Super interesting thread. I agree with the effects of TRT. That is part of the reason I am leaving my wife for my new girl friend lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by USN HM 350Z View Post
    Super interesting thread. I agree with the effects of TRT. That is part of the reason I am leaving my wife for my new girl friend lol
    I'm undecided as to whether this is a good or bad side effect.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Awesome thread.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"