User Tag List

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) USN HM 350Z's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    I'm undecided as to whether this is a good or bad side effect.
    for me it is good. The girl friend is awesome in every way

Established Member Feedback Score 0 BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I tried my sample of Femme Fatale yesterday before going for an eye appointment......with results that had me asking myself "Are you fucking kidding me?" I'll throw up a mini review later tonight or tomorrow.......No doubt, this stuff works FYI.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bucks's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pheromones and Colognes..

Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    I tried my sample of Femme Fatale yesterday before going for an eye appointment......with results that had me asking myself "Are you fucking kidding me?" I'll throw up a mini review later tonight or tomorrow.......No doubt, this stuff works FYI.

Your giving me a hard on!

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) milehighguy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Pheromones and Colognes..

Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    And what's up with the teaser? Leave us hanging....

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good news Bone Daddy..I'm getting alot of feedback from customers who are saying "Holy shit it works"...and are telling stories of added sexual encounters from spouses, and/or attention from women.

I'm still using it. The one thing I have noticed is women regularly give me things for free when I wear this stuff. They will come up to me and start some bullshit conversation...I usually get, "excuse me, do you workout". Nonetheless that's the only way some of them know how to open the door. These products have gotten me 1-2 stalkers at my gym. I have a woman who works at one who came out yesterday and scrubbed my weight bar and 45lb plates with WD-40 and then proceeded to just sit there and stare at me silently smiling. Super Creepy.

Also some negative attention. I have found that I have been getting FB friend requests from Married women I know or have run into while on this product, and then an inappropriate message.

I do have two other reports from customers of young teenage girls, and not the "legal" young hitting on said older men.

I personally had a teenage girl tell me I was muscular and then grab my ass this week. I was at a loss of words and got the hell out of their quick. Sometimes when it works, you find yourself scratching your head in disbelief.

I also had one of my client's wife contact me and ask me to no longer give her husband this cologne. Apparently it led to him getting hit on with her there, which resulted in a pretty bad arguement between them.

So just be aware, it can be a double edge sword.

But yeah I have some 3mL spray versions coming out this week.They will be $20 bucks including shipping. Which is equal to 6 of the sample sizes. I'm trying to keep these smaller to keep the prices fair, so mind you the labeling and all will be very basic on these items, only the larger bottles will be true designer brand bottles, etc..Nonetheless the ingredients are in these bottles, so for me that's all I would personally care about!
    Last edited by WesleyInman; 09-12-2013 at 09:20 AM.
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Let me know as soon as you have the 3ml sprays. I will buy that damn day...lol

Sorry to keep you guys hanging, I'll post it up, promise.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bucks's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pheromones and Colognes..

Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I'm hoping I get this trophy !

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I personally didnt notice much. That's just me though. I even put on a pretty good amount.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nate3993 View Post
    I personally didnt notice much. That's just me though. I even put on a pretty good amount.
    Thank you for the feedback Sorry to hear.

It certainly is a process, the more often you wear it, the chances are you will notice things. And even then, even though the science is there, there are no guarantees!! Some people wear it once and get 20 hits, others wear it 20x and get 1 hit. Tough to say but the good thing is that when it does work, you certainly know it
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP