User Tag List

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    By the way, these products "are illegal in 9 countries.....yep, its made with bits of real panther, so you know it's good.

National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I forgot to add in..wore the femme fatale to the gym tonight. Had a woman come up to me, introduce herself in front of a friend that was training with me. She literally began to sniff me like a dog...all over my arms and chest and then stepped back and said, "oh I like him"...then she proceeded to try and stand there and talk with me, all the while I was preparing to do some standing military presses. Never met her before. Creepy but nonetheless, I would consider that a "hit"... My friend was looking at me in shock...so I told him I was wearing the cologne LOL...

Anyways, happy a few guys at SS got to try the products and a few like them. I'm actually sold out for a few days. But I will be back up and rolling by Monday.

Anyone else has questions, or even if you need recommendations on other pheromones that work, I do not mind pointing you in the right direction

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    I forgot to add in..wore the femme fatale to the gym tonight. Had a woman come up to me, introduce herself in front of a friend that was training with me. She literally began to sniff me like a dog...all over my arms and chest and then stepped back and said, "oh I like him"...then she proceeded to try and stand there and talk with me, all the while I was preparing to do some standing military presses. Never met her before. Creepy but nonetheless, I would consider that a "hit"... My friend was looking at me in shock...so I told him I was wearing the cologne LOL...

Anyways, happy a few guys at SS got to try the products and a few like them. I'm actually sold out for a few days. But I will be back up and rolling by Monday.

Anyone else has questions, or even if you need recommendations on other pheromones that work, I do not mind pointing you in the right direction
    SOLID!

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Pheromones and Colognes..

I have a question.. I'm not a cologne guy. Can you just spray on pheromones without the extra scent? Or do they have an odd smell that needs to be masked by a fragrance?
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    I have a question.. I'm not a cologne guy. Can you just spray on pheromones without the extra scent? Or do they have an odd smell that needs to be masked by a fragrance?
    Yes you actually can. You have to get an unscented version which is very hard to find. Again it's kind of like AAS...but probably more difficult...because you have to have a legit supplier, and there are alot of counterfeits..but once you have smelled real pheromones, you will never forget the scent and u will always be able to tell which products have real pheromones in them after that.

I actually do have the raw unscented pheromones at my disposal, so if you need something special made Burly, like a sample of pure pheromones so you can add to your own cologne, or use no cologne, just say the word. I will not make a dime off of it, I just want my SS family to have the same opportunities I have. Burly I should have more sample bottles by Monday so if you need one, PM me...I keep raw pheromones on hand all time, as I have used them and been obsessed with the industry for over a decade...It has landed me more then my fair share of women so I try to share what I have learned and experienced.

Raw pheromones once they mix with your personal scent have the identical smell as you would have after you engage in sexual activitiy. This is part of the reason the scents are so attractive. I think I mentioned it earlier, but if you ever had very good and long sex, and you have that sweaty, sex smell on you and you go out in public, you will get the very same response as you would using Synthetic pheromones. This is also why so many people report that when you apply the scent to your pulse points you will find yourself repeatedly smelling yourself all day.

When I apply even raw pheromones, I can honestly tell you that all day I cannot help myself but to smell the wrist area if you apply it there, all day long. It is a very addictive smell. You can even smell it the next day..that is how you know you have a pure product. As odd as it sounds, you can literally 'turn yourself on" by smelling your own scent. Odd but true.
    Last edited by WesleyInman; 09-12-2013 at 11:13 PM.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Man I wish I was single so I could put these scents to work. Hell it might be worth buying just to have some cool stories of females smelling me and acting funny. Lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    Hell it might be worth buying just to have some cool stories of females smelling me and acting funny. Lol
    Haha... I was thinking the same thing. Of course, I wouldn't complain if Mrs. Burly was a bit more forward/aggressive either.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll take a sample!!!

I'd like to try this on with the wife.
    Last edited by O_RYAN_007; 09-13-2013 at 08:22 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by O_RYAN_007 View Post
    I'll take a sample!!!

I'd like to try this on with the wife.
    Only married a year and she doesn't want you anymore.... so sad.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    Only married a year and she doesn't want you anymore.... so sad.
    Yup, all this powerlifting and leaning up has driven her away!