User Tag List

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pheromones and Colognes..

Anyone else here an avid cologne fan like myself?? If so what are your favorite scents?

Also are any of you guys into Pheromones and pheromone collections? I have been studying these and researching for 12+ years..

Believe it or not, it's pretty addictive,owning and testing cologne scents and pheromones, etc..it's very similar to the supplement/aas industry in that there are several techniques involved, finding a legit source is very difficult and you have to experiment a bit to find what is best.

Pheromones essentially in lamens terms are scents that the body naturally produces that can cause arousal or attraction in the opposite sex. There are synthetic pheromones that can actually not only replace but basically put your body on steroids in terms of attracting women and causing sexual arousal in women.

Though the science is in the prehistoric ages because most people think they do not work, or are not sure if they work, or they have not experienced or are aware of the effects a pheromone can have on people.

Anyways I actually released my own line of scents on my supplement store and I wanted to share this knowledge with you guys. If anyone is interested I will post up some interesting science, legit information to further explain these compounds.

Also I will gladly give some personal experiences with these including my past 2 weeks with a new product that is a 3 pheromone blend.

Different scents can cause sexual arousal, honesty, anger, intimidation, respect and many other human emotions..they trigger chemical releases in persons who smell these scents.

Most people probably think the entire idea is a scam, bullshit, etc..But I assure you it is very much as real as using IM test....real pheromones are amazing....They have many many benefits when wearing them.

Let me know if anyone wants to hear more and I'll post up in this thread.

What might be surprising to hear is that in several tests, the two scents that caused women to "become wet" and therefore scents that were able to actually cause a woman to be physically aroused from smell were 1) Baby Powder 2) licorice. Also top responders were Pumpkin and Cucumber.

Food, Hormones and Sex are all common scents that act as pheromones naturally.

Men with higher testosterone levels produce more naturally occuring pheromones and supplementing with DHEA as well as testosterone cause an even greater release. This coincides with why men with muscle are generally more respected, liked, and can draw more attention as well as sexual attention in women.
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well. i dont need pheromones to attract anyone. already got that covered, but it is very interesting. but man. if i went on a pheromone cologne and got a girlfriend, my BOYFRIEND would be pissed! lmao

Administrator Feedback Score 1 (100%) SoCal-Nutrition's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't know much about pheromones, but my favorite colognes:
    -black diamond by canali
    -john varvatos classic
    -gucci guilty
    www.SoCal-Nutrition.com
    Use Coupon code SWOLE5 to save 5% on all orders
    Prescription Nutrition Now Available!

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Pheromones and Colognes..

Pheromones are pretty interesting, actually. Problem is, I'm married, so attracting other women to me is not a good idea. My charm and good looks gets me in enough trouble already!
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm a cologne whore myself. I'm always buying something.

As far as pheromones, I've always had a sketchy attitude towards what I generally see for sale. It's like gear, is it real? Is it bunk? Interested in your blend and the stories with it though!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Interesting topic, I know that as my hormones are shifting so is my body odour changing, so it makes sense to me that women can sense good hormonal balance- tough it seems that its working only when women are in that stage when they can get pregnant, as in that stage their sense of smell is bit different.

Other thing is- as women get older they get more sensitive to body odours, so I guess for them it would not work.

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) milehighguy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Interesting...hate the smell of licorice but if that equates to a wet opportunity then damn! Let it roll.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nate3993 View Post
    well. i dont need pheromones to attract anyone. already got that covered, but it is very interesting. but man. if i went on a pheromone cologne and got a girlfriend, my BOYFRIEND would be pissed! lmao
    Hahahahaha..they make unisex ones too..they increase arousal in your mate.

Quote Originally Posted by SoCal-Nutrition View Post
    I don't know much about pheromones, but my favorite colognes:
    -black diamond by canali
    -john varvatos classic
    -gucci guilty
    I know Gucci guilty.smells good!! My absolutely most amazing scent was Dolce and Gabbanna BY MAN. Discontinued in 2007 Why, I will never know. I have bought a few bottles for around $200 since then, but I have been out for a year still searching. I see them on ebay here and there for $500 a bottle

Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    Pheromones are pretty interesting, actually. Problem is, I'm married, so attracting other women to me is not a good idea. My charm and good looks gets me in enough trouble already!
    Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    I'm a cologne whore myself. I'm always buying something.

As far as pheromones, I've always had a sketchy attitude towards what I generally see for sale. It's like gear, is it real? Is it bunk? Interested in your blend and the stories with it though!
    Yes it is just like gear. Only harder to know or get the real thing unless you are involved in scent forums and deal with pheromones for years. I have been into it for so long now, it's just like being on the forums and getting to know what's what, whos legit..etc...I can tell you firsthand when you get the right ones and experiment with them, you will see for a fact they work. Sometimes you can draw almost too much attention. Also if you apply too much, the scents can be overpowering and you can actually intimidate and piss people off.

It's body chemistry at its finest and the reward is sex, positive attention and admiration. It can be quite addictive.

Quote Originally Posted by Jelisej View Post
    Interesting topic, I know that as my hormones are shifting so is my body odour changing, so it makes sense to me that women can sense good hormonal balance- tough it seems that its working only when women are in that stage when they can get pregnant, as in that stage their sense of smell is bit different.

Other thing is- as women get older they get more sensitive to body odours, so I guess for them it would not work.
    Yep you are right..older women, ie cougars are one of the main groups it hits..and young girls though this is not a positive but I will post up my quick stories at the end of this.

Women give off pheromones to men as well and very often you may be super attracted or sexually attracted to a woman who is not overly attractive or in good shape and in many instances, she can be giving off a sexual scent that draws you in...looks are secondary to the brain signals released however obviously a solid pheromone scent coupled with a pleasing physical feature or figure is going to work wonders.

Quote Originally Posted by milehighguy View Post
    Interesting...hate the smell of licorice but if that equates to a wet opportunity then damn! Let it roll.
    LOL!!! Yep...but very few scents use licorice. They use neroli oil or even orange. A good thing you can do though is to have these scents in your house when trying to attract a new woman or even when you want to spice it up in the bedroom with your spouse.

Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    LOL!! Awesome

Actually, my biggest clientele are my own PT clients who are married. They complain of a lack of sex or attraction from their spouses. So they get samples from me. The biggest sexual scent I have found to work is a legit ANDROSTENONE pheromone. You do have to get the right one and find the correct ratio when you mix with colognes, certain colognes have low keys or moderate or high..basically how dense the colognes scent is can determine how you mix them..I personally mix them at a ratio of 4:1 or 6:1..good thing with me is that I do all the science and work and all my clients do is buy them from me, I do all the thinking for them.

But Burly, every married man who has bought them speaks of an immediate increase in sexual encounters. Most often the guys will get home after a day of wearing it and text me, or message me "it works!!"...

They look at me as if I have invented something magical, when all I have done is connected them with the right product.

Ok so I will post some legit science for you guys that are interested in the background, but first I will tell you my last 2 weeks with a new scent.. I have combined 3 pheromones as well using ANDROSTENONE because I find that is the best scent to draw a sexual reaction. Here is what can happen with a real pheromone:

When I say mix, I do a drop on each wrist, neck, and behind each ear...let it dry for 10mins totally and then a very light spray of each cologne.

The raw pheromone smells amazing. I have seen reviews that it smells like "urine" which if you apply too much is possible. Pheromones are found naturally occurring in sweat and urine. Certain cultures will have a more keen smelling ability, meaning you may attract certain populations of women, compared to other cultures my find your scent off putting. Think about different cultures you may have "smelled" around you. Because they eat certain foods, have different environmental factors, etc..

Pheromones can certainly have a "sexual" smell..kind of that smell you get right after having sex, like the combined scents of you and the female. Most often you have to wait an hour or two for it to mix and blend with your own bodies chemistry as that will have a very specific effect on the scent that you give off.

Anyways here is what happened first two weeks using the new product I have developed.

-Women are much friendlier. On several ocassions women have stopped to talk to me, usually I am very unapproachable. I had two women at a store literally fighting to help me, and ended up both of them stayed with me for 15 minutes helping me find clothes for my daughter. I was given free products 2x so far from women working in restraunts.

-Women come and stand by me in multiples. It's very odd..actually. They want to stand close I assume, so in public, shopping, etc..I have found that women will come out of nowhere stand a foot or two away from me for extended periods of times. Actually I have been the one to walk away and in most cases, they follow at a distance. The downside to this attractive feature is that I am often around kids..I have a 5 year old daughter, so we do alot of play dates like Chuckee Cheese, bouncy houses, or shopping in girls stores. I literally have had swarms of teenage girls and younger doing the same thing..approaching me, standing near me, following me in multiples.

So note to self. No pheromones EVER again at any of those places, because it's just a creepy effect I wish to avoid at all costs. Even my daughter was like 'daddy those girls keep following us" LOL.

-Women touch me more often in conversation. Small gestures on the hand, wrist, or legs when sitting..but this body language cannot be ignored.

-Women want to make you happy. I went to join a new gym. The owner was a middle aged female who was looking at me like a deer in headlights..I wear the scent daily so of course I had it on. Once we discussed the price, it was $50 a month..she literally said, but you, you only have to pay $20 a month and you get free tanning too. I was like, ok. LOL..so that was nice.

-Immediately after visiting a female friend she text me, "what are you wearing you smell amazing.". So I wrote back, "what did you think" and she text "Whatever it is, it was making my mouth water, literally."

-One of my female friends who usually plays hard to get has invited herself over several times this week, when usually I am the one that has to ask her. So now that the tables are turned, I've pulled the calculated neglect card which works magically.

-Have hooked up with 2 new women in the last 2 weeks since wearing this scent. Never had met them until last week.

Not a sales pitch for you guys..Just wanted to give you guys a heads up, especially single men or men looking to improve sexual attraction in their relationships.

This weekend I'll throw up some valid medical literature I have found to be accurate over the years I have been into these.

Thanx everyone
    Last edited by WesleyInman; 08-30-2013 at 10:29 AM.
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 rockstarjacked's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have no problem hooking up with women, somewhat often too. I can't imagine what would happen if I had access to these pheromones LOL, would be funny to say the least. Sounds legit.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is that the Phero-Max or one you haven't put up on your site yet? Will it be about the same price? I wasn't expecting that price.....lol