User Tag List

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    By the way, these products "are illegal in 9 countries.....yep, its made with bits of real panther, so you know it's good.

60% of the time, it works every time!!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    Haha... I was thinking the same thing. Of course, I wouldn't complain if Mrs. Burly was a bit more forward/aggressive either.
    I can get it whenever i want it from my GF, but ueah it would be nice for her to be the aggressive one because when she's horned up and aggressive shit gets wild/fun.
    I know this weekend is going to be one of those weekends too!!!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There has been alot of requests if you can mix the scents I have with your own cologne, and the answer is you would not want to do that. Activ8, femme fatale, and gymntonic all have their own scents. I do have raw unscented pheromones that what I mix with my scents. So just bc so many guys have asked, I will now sell just the unscented raw pheromones in a sample size as well as a spray 3ml bottle for the same price.

But if you purchase the unscented raw version, you must realize you DO NOT want to spray it on. Rather you will need to unscrew the top and either dab one drop on each pulse point, wrist, inside elbow, neck where you take your pulse, or you can even take a syringe and draw out and drop it onto the skin. You DO NOT want alot of the raw pheromone..too much is not a good thing. This will also make it last longer and is a very very fair price.

The most important part is that I will be providing the product so you know it is real. I have said it a dozen times, but realistically finding a solid and legit source is the #1 problem people have with pheromones and the #1 reason why many people claim they don't work..its many times bc they bought a fake product. It has a very distinct scent and I am sure everyone here trusts me.

So actually SS you guys helped me out, bc it may not be a bad idea to sell a larger bottle of the raw scent and jack up the price a little so I actually make a small profit from other customers at the store. Thanks and I hope this helps you guys out
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    There has been alot of requests if you can mix the scents I have with your own cologne, and the answer is you would not want to do that. Activ8, femme fatale, and gymntonic all have their own scents. I do have raw unscented pheromones that what I mix with my scents. So just bc so many guys have asked, I will now sell just the unscented raw pheromones in a sample size as well as a spray 3ml bottle for the same price.

But if you purchase the unscented raw version, you must realize you DO NOT want to spray it on. Rather you will need to unscrew the top and either dab one drop on each pulse point, wrist, inside elbow, neck where you take your pulse, or you can even take a syringe and draw out and drop it onto the skin. You DO NOT want alot of the raw pheromone..too much is not a good thing. This will also make it last longer and is a very very fair price.

The most important part is that I will be providing the product so you know it is real. I have said it a dozen times, but realistically finding a solid and legit source is the #1 problem people have with pheromones and the #1 reason why many people claim they don't work..its many times bc they bought a fake product. It has a very distinct scent and I am sure everyone here trusts me.

So actually SS you guys helped me out, bc it may not be a bad idea to sell a larger bottle of the raw scent and jack up the price a little so I actually make a small profit from other customers at the store. Thanks and I hope this helps you guys out

Send me a bottle or two man!