User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pman, I would say that you are doing all right things, I would suggest you to add mixed nuts (wallnuts, hazelnuts, almonds etc...) this is a good test booster.
    I had gyno on few occasions (none of them were caused by aas/ph) and twice I left it to nature and it took well over 6 months to disapear, third time was bit worse and I already had lost patience so I used proviron, and gyno was gone under two months- I took 2X 25 mg a day, libido and erections were slightly improved, I havent noticed much effect on exercise or body composition.

As for raloxifene and letrozole, you'll have to ask others, the one thing that crosses my mind is that you had "estrogen rebound" and that made gyno worse, I had quite an issues with E2 and I remeber when I used arimidex it would lower my E2 buy the next evening I would have rebound and it was strange experience.
    Last edited by Jelisej; 09-07-2013 at 04:41 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was under the impression that letro had a longer half-life so the rebound was more of a concern when coming off the letro. that's why when I make any moves to decrease dose, I do it slowly over a period of weeks. .625mg every 3 days seems to be the sweet spot of no achy joints or absolutely garbage libido, but also enough E2 suppression to let the ralox do its job in a favorable environment.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jelisej, you're saying that prolactin in extreme cases could cause lactation but not gyno? so if i have somewhat hard tissue under the nipple that is NOT prolactin related but due to estrogen?

I believe the gyno got worse when I was taking trazodone, which is known to increase prolactin. there are even case reports of it causing lactation in men, so pretty extreme prolactin increases/

Jeli, are you saying the prolactin-reducing route will not be effective for established gyno? currently the ralox/letro is slowly but surely doing its job. I expect to be on it for another 4-6 months, unless the PP resurrection happens sooner in which case I will go right into AndroHard.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I bet prami will reduce it faster than anything else. Or caber.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As far as I know, prolactin can make uncomfortable feelings in glands under breasts, lactation etc- but not gyno itself- now, I may be proveng wrong in future, but AFAIK majority of people with gyno do have elevated prolactin levels, but majority of people with elevated prolactin levels dont have gyno.
    On other hand prolactin itself is involved in steroidology and some of it is needed, and as a fact when people get reduced prolactin to nothing fast people do not react well- throwing up, feeling dizzy, weak, falling asleep.
    I think lot of people exaggerate prolactin problems, I have sometimes prolactin levels 5X over the top, and people sometimes have 100X over top.
    Also when my E2 is in check, I have no symptoms of gyno whatsoever regardless of prl- on other hand some stuff for example caffeine drinks make feel my nipples somewhat strange, itchy, but I dont get gyno.

Some medications that reduce prolactin levels reduce GH as well. Pramipexole increases GH, but name itself makes me feel sick, stuff could be used in Guantanamo prison as torture method.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thst is interesting as even coffe is supposed to cause nodular cysts in breast (benign) in women who imbibe.