SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Enuke65 View Post
    Where's the presale at?
    I am doing it over here: gafoundations.org/forum

but just pm me your email and the quantity, so I can send you a invoice... btw this price will never be seen again, one time only offer for the next two weeks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    I'm interested.

I'm using Demiurge right now by Antaeus labs...

The piracetam dosage seems very low on this though..

Whats the price?
    BTW I increased the dosage of PhenylP to match demi, and I dropped the suni (I didn't like it at all, and there just isn't much data on it)... the new formula is much more effective and safer!!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I tried phenylp at 300mg on an empty stomach, and noticed nothing.

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Grape Ape's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Veritatis View Post
    Definitely man, I'll be sure to try and get you a bottle to test out with the next batch
    I'll take you up on that. Just incase that isn't when I plan to start school, I'll PM so we can work something out. Don't mind paying in that case. Def will log, and I'll have some new neurologist appointments coming up around then too.

- - - Updated - - -

Definitely man, I'll be sure to try and get you a bottle to test out with the next batch
    I'll take you up on that. Just incase that isn't when I plan to start school, I'll PM so we can work something out. Don't mind paying in that case. Def will log, and I'll have some new neurologist appointments coming up around then too.

- - - Updated - - -

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll try a bottle next week..when you say "presale" what does this mean..do u have bottles on hand ready to go?

Let me try to sell a bottle of my Demiurge to spend the money on a bottle of yours..shouldn't be an issue. I literally just ordered 2 this week.

I do really like the stuff. I have to take 4 for it to work. Keeps me nice and alert but not like a stimulant and I feel good on it..The one thing I have noticed though is that after a few hours (this may be just me) I get very tired and either have to take more or I actually have to take a nap...If I am not working, I actually don't mind. I have taken a few "naps" this past week and I feel very very strong and healthier with more sleep in me.

I am also just getting rid of a sinus infection..so it could be that lingering..not sure. Please PM me an invoice and give me a sold week and I am gtg
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) milehighguy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^^^very interesting feedback

Might have to try some of this stuff. Might not be good while at work if you get tired.

Nate..that stuff you tried was just pure phenylp or in some supp?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll try a bottle next week..when you say "presale" what does this mean..do u have bottles on hand ready to go?

Let me try to sell a bottle of my Demiurge to spend the money on a bottle of yours..shouldn't be an issue. I literally just ordered 2 this week.

I do really like the stuff. I have to take 4 for it to work. Keeps me nice and alert but not like a stimulant and I feel good on it..The one thing I have noticed though is that after a few hours (this may be just me) I get very tired and either have to take more or I actually have to take a nap...If I am not working, I actually don't mind. I have taken a few "naps" this past week and I feel very very strong and healthier with more sleep in me.

I am also just getting rid of a sinus infection..so it could be that lingering..not sure. Please PM me an invoice and give me a sold week and I am gtg
    Definitely, for the pre-sale the ETA is two weeks... this is why I am selling it so cheap... Also, I tested this late last night and it was amazing at two caps, you shouldn't have any need for a nap with this... stuff kept me wide awake and working all night long

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by nate3993 View Post
    I tried phenylp at 300mg on an empty stomach, and noticed nothing.
    did you buy raws? did you test them before you used them?

Administrator Feedback Score 1 (100%) SoCal-Nutrition's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I love the feeling I get on Demiurge...I use it when writing code all the time, but I'm usually good with 2 caps. I also take it sometimes before going out...it puts me in a great mood, and it makes it easier to engage in conversations in social settings. not that I usually have a problem with conversations, but it seems to help even more.

will be interested to see the feedback on this new product!
    www.SoCal-Nutrition.com
    Use Coupon code SWOLE5 to save 5% on all orders
    Prescription Nutrition Now Available!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SoCal-Nutrition View Post
    I love the feeling I get on Demiurge...I use it when writing code all the time, but I'm usually good with 2 caps. I also take it sometimes before going out...it puts me in a great mood, and it makes it easier to engage in conversations in social settings. not that I usually have a problem with conversations, but it seems to help even more.

will be interested to see the feedback on this new product!
    Demiurge is definitely one of my favorite products, which is why I added the PhenylP. Also, I definitely agree and love how it makes me extremely outgoing and social... plus it goes great with adrafinil, which seems to make the effects last longer/makes me awake and alert for hours

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I bought demiurge. Dosed 6 caps. Nada