User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Burly, I'll definitely be in touch once things are ready to ship, so I can get your address... Really appreciate you helping out with the forum...

milehighguy, adrafinil may effect sleep, but as long as you have 4-6 hrs between when you take it and when you plan to get ready for bed... you shouldn't have any issues

Also, sorry for the delay on getting the write up finished and posted... I honestly don't know where the time goes anymore!!

Everyone disciplined in the art of health and fitness stride towards never letting anything hold them back from perfection. Without knowing any limits, they never accept “NO” as an answer. These individuals are often faced with many barriers that stand in the way of aspiring towards their ultimate objective. Though, with the enhancement of one's cognitive ability, one is allowed to strategically break through any obstacles faced along the journey set ahead of them!

Omniscienti by GuardianX Lifestyles is the most potent cognitive enhancer ever made for the optimization of mental stamina and reversal of age related cognitive decline. Users will experience an increase in focus, memory, motivation, and an overall heightened sense of awareness; colors will seem brighter, and sounds will sound clearer, almost instantly.

Adrafinil
    Adrafinil is a central nervous system stimulant used to prevent unwarranted sleepiness and is often used to help improve one’s resistance to fatigue. By providing an increase of Hypocretin within the central nervous system Adrafinil is able to enhance the production of dopamine, norepinephrine and histamine. The up regulation of which will provide an increase in attention span, improved reasoning speeds, memory, focus, and ability to recall and retain information.

Centrophenoxine
    Centrophenoxine has been used for many years for the reversal of age-related cognitive decline. As a powerful anti-oxidant with the ability to rid the brain of many unwanted toxins, such as lipofuscin. Centrophenoxine has also the ability to increase the amount of glucose uptake within the CNS as well as being a potent booster of RNA and protein synthesis, thus; leading to an overall increase in memory and cognition, in addition to its many neuroprotectant properties.

Galantamine
    Galantamine is well known for its ability to reverse memory impairments. Primarily, by its ability to inhibit acetylcholinesterase, and potentiate the Ach receptors; playing a vital role in learning, neuroprotection, and memory. Its use through supplementation provides an overall increase in memory formation, learning capacity, attention span and neuroplasticity. The use of Galantamine also has the ability to increase one’s overall sensory perception as well as helping to provide a much deeper and longer sleep.

Coluracetam
    Coluracetam is a new Racetam compound that was first derived from Piracetam in 2005. It primarily functions as an enhancer of high-affinity choline uptake. Though, it has also been proven to potentiate AMPA receptors for glutamate, which is crucial in the formation of new memories and synaptic plasticity. Therefore, it provides the potential to create long term improvements in the ability to form and retrieve memories, which will allow for an overall increase in both cognition and decision making.
    Last edited by Veritatis; 10-06-2013 at 10:23 PM.
    http://guardianx.org/forum

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    as i type this right now i am on 100mg demiurge, 600mg alpha gpc, 200 mg caffeine

an i feel fucking awesome

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bottling is almost done, so keep a eye out!!!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 booklifter's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was just catching up on this thread and noticed several people (one draft formulation of veritatis' formula and a post from nate) having lackluster results from phenylpiracetam who were NOT combining it with any form of choline supplementation (most commonly alpha-gpc). If you still have some (demiurge or whatever), give your phenylP a try and multiply the dose in mg by 3 to get an appropriate starting dose of alpha-gpc (or adjust accordingly if you have other forms on-hand, though in that case you probably don't need this advice).

Recently I've been on this purification/simplification kick (except for a stack of liver supps, more on that in another thread) so I'm not currently on any nootropics but I've studied them and experimented for a decade. Not for any kind of a high but for functional cognition and memory support. Always stacking any kind of racetam with choline is one of the few universal truths that I learned. One of the other things was that nootropics generally DO help, but are sold under-dosed and over-priced and over-hyped (not talking about anyone here specifically, just the entire market generally).

Jake's a great guy, and smart, but I never understood why he did demiurge sans choline. My best guess is that because it's cheap and easy for anyone to get it from anywhere (compared to real phenylP), it didn't make sense to complicate the supply chain, testing, and pricing evaluation by selling a 'stack', instead giving people the benefit of a pure reliable source with all their existing options for add-ons.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Veritatis View Post
    Bottling is almost done, so keep a eye out!!!

updates?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Blackstone Labs Razor Edge looks interesting

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ctAL View Post
    Blackstone Labs Razor Edge looks interesting
    I was supposed to be beta testing that for them.

They said they were going to send me a bottle a month ago. Spoke to them a few more times and it never shipped.

Love BL but they have dropped the ball a bit as they have grown. They have some good products but I think they are doing too much new product/sales and forgetting about C/S.

I love Demiurge. Stuff is gtg. Problem I have found with all of the products, noopept included is that I become immune to the dosage very quickly.
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i tried demiurge at 300mg and felt nada....empty stomach too...even took it with gfj

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    I love Demiurge. Stuff is gtg. Problem I have found with all of the products, noopept included is that I become immune to the dosage very quickly.
    i agree.......

sucks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry guys, I've been MIA for the past few months (family/personal troubles) put us behind a good amount (you can read more on other threads floating around).... Regardless, I am back, in action, and completely caught up with everything!!! :-)