User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    You want cognitive enhancement.....try provigil. Shit is no joke.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    You want cognitive enhancement.....try provigil. Shit is no joke.
    Care to expand?? Can you give info and which versions you have tried?

I have adranafil, which in theory converts to modanafil, which I believe is also provigil.

Is the prescription version different in your personal experience?? I have seen literature on paper..but would much rather hear yours or anyones personal experiences

Ironic too, how now the FDA is pressuring "adranafil" off the market.. as if it is "unsafe"..lol..too funny.
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    Care to expand?? Can you give info and which versions you have tried?

I have adranafil, which in theory converts to modanafil, which I believe is also provigil.

Is the prescription version different in your personal experience?? I have seen literature on paper..but would much rather hear yours or anyones personal experiences

Ironic too, how now the FDA is pressuring "adranafil" off the market.. as if it is "unsafe"..lol..too funny.
    Sure Wes. I have Modvigil, which is Modafinil. A buddy of mine got it from overseas and gave me some to try before committing on an order with him. I've never done any other version or brand so I can't comment on that. But the Modvigil is just very clean and very.....up. I tried one 200mg dose and it was too much for me. I took it at 8 a.m. and didn't get to sleep until 2:30 a.m. I was just wide, wide awake and very lucid. I can see why high powered execs use this stuff. I cranked out my work like it was nothing. I would do a bunch of work that would usually seem to take a half hour to 45minutes and I would look up at the clock and only fifteen minutes would have gone by. This is how it was all day.

My sweet spot is to break the dose up and take half when I get up (6 am) and the other half around noon. I have no trouble sleeping this way and I have a sustained, stable energy going all day long. No afternoon dip, no excessive caffeine intake, nothing. I don't use it daily and use it more as a tool to get things done.

Supposedly this next order which will take about three weeks to get stateside is of better quality. We shall see. Only sketchy thing about these orders is they only take bitcoins.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 4 (100%) Enuke65's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm curious as to how close adrafinil is to this, as it's supposed to be the precursor if I'm not mistaken.

Edit: Wes mentioned this already
    I fear no evil. The shadow is mine and so is the valley.