User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cognitive Enhancement

Anyone interested in the most potent dietary supplement for cognitive enhancement ever made!! It will not only promote a temporary boost cognitive function, but will hopefully make permanent changes over time. Users will experience a increase in focus, memory, motivation, and a overall heightened sense of awareness (colors will seem bright, sounds will sound clearer) almost instantly...

Profile change, just tested it and I enjoyed this much better! Plus, its a much suffer formula...

Last edited by Veritatis; 09-07-2013 at 05:33 AM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm interested.

I'm using Demiurge right now by Antaeus labs...

The piracetam dosage seems very low on this though..

Whats the price?
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    pre-selling at $42... PhenylP was never actually supposed to be added... I just figured what the hell I am already spending a shit load might as well add the only other compound I can think about adding... and people have reported having a nice boost at 50 mg, and everything is very synergistic ie sunifiram enhances the effects of both adrafinil and PhenylP... tried it earlier and the results were very interesting... hard to describe, but it was like my brain was being overclocked... just make sure you take it with food because galantamine can give you a lil nausea
    Last edited by Veritatis; 09-06-2013 at 07:51 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Grape Ape's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Logging ops?

I do have slight cognitive issues, with memory and focus.

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) milehighguy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Veritatis View Post
    tried it earlier and the results were very interesting... hard to describe, but it was like my brain was being overclocked... just make sure you take it with food because galantamine can give you a lil nausea
    um, can you expand a bit on what over clocked means? never tried anything like this so I am trying to get a better handle on the effect. and how long did it last?
    Last edited by milehighguy; 09-06-2013 at 10:02 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by milehighguy View Post
    um, can you expand a bit on what over clocked means? never tried anything like this so I am trying to get a better handle on the effect. and how long did it last?
    was about 4 hrs with about extra hr where the effects were slowly going away... it was kinda like 200 mg of phenylP, but different my mind just felt clearer, more focused, alert, kinda like a overall heightened sense of awareness. This is great for a long day at work, to help you study, get rid of brain fog, help with memory recall/retention, and you can also use to on days you are feeling lazy to help you get up and go!!
    Last edited by Veritatis; 09-06-2013 at 10:30 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grape Ape View Post
    Logging ops?

I do have slight cognitive issues, with memory and focus.
    Given that this is the first product I've ever made, am investing every penny I have to release it, and am just barely making the quota. I can't really afford to give anything away. Though, I will be able to once things are established and I am 100% sure retailers are going to pick it up. Right now, I am like a new business basically trying to pay the electric bill and rent. Though, by the second batch, and for the second product (will come out early next year) I should be able to do some logging ops... Regardless, since I am unable to do any giveaways I'm currently doing a pre-sale that is selling it for $16 cheaper then retail!

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Grape Ape's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome. I'm never just looking for free stuff. So many of these types of products flooding the market, not sure where to start..

I really do have some cognitive issues due to some neurological issues, so this is something that intrigues me heavily. I also plan on going back to school next semester which is terrifying to me.

Anyway, best of luck with all this. I'll be watching.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grape Ape View Post
    Awesome. I'm never just looking for free stuff. So many of these types of products flooding the market, not sure where to start..

I really do have some cognitive issues due to some neurological issues, so this is something that intrigues me heavily. I also plan on going back to school next semester which is terrifying to me.

Anyway, best of luck with all this. I'll be watching.
    Definitely man, I'll be sure to try and get you a bottle to test out with the next batch

Established Member Feedback Score 4 (100%) Enuke65's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Where's the presale at?