User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Extended Release GH?!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmmm, women have that bleed rhythm...no pun intended.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm also wondering wheter this is going to wrong direction, at least for some- for people who need synthetic GH they need it at night at day is not really natural for them and many people dont feel right, lot of people who supplement with GH do it in a fashion so it does not stops their natural production- basically they do it so it clears by the night so their natural production continues, also there were some research that restoration of GH release is not as smooth as people say- I remember in that study people who used synthetic GH EOD had better recovery and better output after than those who used it every day.

Personally, I never used synthetic GH because I came to conclusion that it is not worth money- effect on muscle/strenght is highly overrated (IMO)

Also, constantly elevated GH could cause diabetes, plus melanomas, cancer and all other naught stuff grows on GH more than biceps, plus internal organs can grow too big- especially heart
    acromegaly could happen- actually people who had this condition tend to be very weak plus other problems
    Last edited by Jelisej; 09-09-2013 at 03:59 PM.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Eden has some pretty convincing stories about GH and his friend who had a messed up foot or something. He's using pharma grade though. Norditropin to be exact.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nate3993 View Post
    Eden has some pretty convincing stories about GH and his friend who had a messed up foot or something. He's using pharma grade though. Norditropin to be exact.
    We all have convincing stories about friends who used tren or test or DHT derivative or combination, compare results and cost of AAS vs HGH and you'll understand what I tried to say- HGH is just too expensive.
    Last edited by Jelisej; 09-09-2013 at 05:57 PM.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Extended Release GH?!

Quote Originally Posted by Jelisej View Post
    We all have convincing stories about friends who used tren or test or DHT derivative or combination, compare results and cost of AAS vs HGH and you'll understand what I tried to say- HGH is just too expensive.
    Well stated. As far as GH goes, only gh peptides are cost effective IMO. And even at that price point you can get more dramatic effects with AAS. Think of it as the quantity of healing/recovery/growth (depending on your goal) per dollar spent.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) USN HM 350Z's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will say Tren works wonders on nagging injuries. My shoulders are completely healthy now (at least until I finish my last weeks few weeks). Would love to just stay on 200mg/week forever..... maybe I will.....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by USN HM 350Z View Post
    I will say Tren works wonders on nagging injuries. My shoulders are completely healthy now (at least until I finish my last weeks few weeks). Would love to just stay on 200mg/week forever..... maybe I will.....
    Haha... its tempting isn't it? I will tell you from experience that 100/WK for extended periods was quite helpful.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome stuff guys!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The effect of anabolic steroids and ... [Am J Sports Med. 1999 Jan-Feb] - PubMed - NCBI

"Although anabolic steroids are considered renegade drugs, they may have an ethical clinical application to aid healing in severe muscle contusion injury, and their use in the treatment of muscle injuries warrants further research."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The effect of anabolic steroids and ... [Am J Sports Med. 1999 Jan-Feb] - PubMed - NCBI

"Although anabolic steroids are considered renegade drugs, they may have an ethical clinical application to aid healing in severe muscle contusion injury, and their use in the treatment of muscle injuries warrants further research."
    It's about time they see the usefulness of these compounds. Hopefully this feeling will spread in the med community over time, but seeing as this was an excerpt from 1999, I think we have a very slow road ahead.
    Last edited by burlyman30; 09-10-2013 at 06:57 AM.