First and foremost let me thank Socal Nutrition for the opportunity to try out this product.

41 year old female who has been lifting consistently for 12 years. In 2003 I placed in a state NPC contest, women's lightweight open. Since then I've been personal training others, focusing on special populations with good success.

Once someone said when I died they were going to cremate me and cap me as a supplement, so that tells you I'm not new to products.

5.4"
145#
24% bodyfat via calipers, which is too fatty for me

This is a 4 week recomp/cut, and the reason I split it up is because I prefer to be lean and strong as opposed to skinny and week so my calories will remain constant, the difference is switching to a modified lower carb diet instead of cookies for lunch.

Current Supplements

Controlled Labs Orange Triad
Barlean's Omega 3
Nature's Way DIM Plus
SNS Glycophase (when consuming higher carbs)
F3 Nutrition Annihilate Preworkout
Isopure Zero Carb
Later I will add Tonvara TrueTurk in that I'm a turkesterone responder.

SUNDAY 9/8/13

This was supposed to be a workout day but we stayed up nearly 24 hours and had too much wine. The next morning I felt not so great but took 1 scoop of Alphamine and it seemed to help with recovery. I went from wanting to burrow under the covers to making a decent breakfast.

MONDAY 9/9/13

2 Scoops of Alphamine 30 minutes before breakfast

1 piece of chicken bacon
2 whole eggs
1 almond blueberry pancake with sugar free syrup

6 hours later 1 scoop of Alphamine +1 Glycophase 30 minutes before lunch

1 scoop of Isopure with 1 tablespoon of natty PB, 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder, 1 tablespoon carob chips, 3 tablespoons of non-homogenized milk (this ends up like chocolate chip pudding)

Normally 3 hours after this I'd workout, but my schedule changed so I had to add an additional meal

1 over easy egg, 1/2 baked potato

9:30pm workout is very late for me in that my start of the day is 5am. F3 preworkout. Today it's Back, Triceps, Abs, cardio.

Deadlifts 3x5 225# the last set was only 3 reps; I forgot to tape my fingers; I do not use straps
Closegrip Decline Bench Press 3x6 145#
Superset Chins with Triceps Pressdowns 3x8 chins (last set 15# Monster Band assistance) 3X10 TPD 80#
Superset 1 Arm Cable Low Row with Alt grip Pressdowns 30/20/10 50/60/70# for rows 30/40/50# for tpds
Standing cable crunch 30/20/10 80/90/100#

Cardio was an attempt at tabata double unders but I had on lifting shoes so that lasted for 1 20:10x8 which is only 4 minutes. I headed to the elliptical for the remaining 1:1 intervals for an additional 16 minutes

Post workout was an apple and Isopure. About an hour later a serving of steamed mussels only.

My first impressions of Alphamine is very good, especially with giving me non-jittery energy at 5am in the morning. It's also very convenient, and unlike many powders, I could actually toss back the scoop in my mouth and swallow with a swig of water, no problems and no crazy taste, nose powder. The taste is good and the powder has no clumps. My fiancee' is snagging a scoop in the a.m. and whereas it usually takes forever to drink, downs it quickly. No appetite suppression to note as of yet.