User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucks View Post
    I ran Mecha the same dosage and loved it with TZ.
    What were you results and dosing of the TZ

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No disrespect to anyone here..but isn't Mechabol considered relatively weak?? Weaker then halodrol or Pmag for that matter??

Or do you guys know something I don't? I'm all ears..I have never personally used this PH. I have only heard feedback from a few people in general that used this a year or so ago. but I wonder what the benefit in choosing this particular compound is?? I'm curious.
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Mechabol question

Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    No disrespect to anyone here..but isn't Mechabol considered relatively weak?? Weaker then halodrol or Pmag for that matter??

Or do you guys know something I don't? I'm all ears..I have never personally used this PH. I have only heard feedback from a few people in general that used this a year or so ago. but I wonder what the benefit in choosing this particular compound is?? I'm curious.
    Mg for mg, I suppose it might be considered weak. But by that same logic, you could say Anadrol was weak compared to dbol, ultradrol, superdrol, etc.

I'm sure some mecha users will chime in.... I have a stash of it that I may finally break open this year, but I have no experience with it yet.

I do know everyone seems to feel great on it and it seems that once you get the right dosage it becomes an effective compound.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    Mg for mg, I suppose it might be considered weak. But by that same logic, you could say Anadrol was weak compared to dbol, ultradrol, superdrol, etc.

I'm sure some mecha users will chime in.... I have a stash of it that I may finally break open this year, but I have no experience with it yet.

I do know everyone seems to feel great on it and it seems that once you get the right dosage it becomes an effective compound.
    I did feel good on it. Very smooth for an oral, which I liked. I could have dosed it higher (I did it early on, before guys started playing with dosage, so I was cautious), but it was a good compound for feeling full and hard, feeling good, and seeing mild strength gains. The strength gains are supposed to get better as dose increases I hear.

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Jack O'Neill's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for all your advices/comments, I will start a new post for my cycle log
    - I see you're on that famous beer and mustard diet. How's that workin' out for ya?
    Col. Jack O'Neill - Stargate SG1

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bucks's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mechabol question

Quote Originally Posted by O_RYAN_007 View Post
    What were you results and dosing of the TZ
    I ran Mecha 125 a few days then 150 for 6 wks . Started TZ wk 4 @ 2.5ml and went up to 4.5 ML thru wk 10. Tossed in Ment @ 40 Pre workout also.
    Put on 15 LBS with a recomp diet by wk 6 so it's a bulker for me and I was running AH and AM for the entire run. Joints felt great, strength was good, endurance was insane , felt like I ruled the world while on Mecha. Took BP support since I'm older , but low sides, looked great (full and hard) , and pct was good after. Bloods looked fine.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bucks's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mechabol question

Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post

It was a really smooth run with good gains for me. The strength is not SD type but the low sides and superman feeling is unbelievable. I wanted to go right back on 2 wks coming off.
    It agrees with me very well . I stocked up :-) its a pity we have so many products to try in so little time. LOL.