Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Jack O'Neill's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Day 35/84

5th week over !

Stats this morning /(last week)/(from start)
    Weight : 91kg / 200.2lbs (+1kg / +2.2lbs)/(+2kg / +4.4lbs)
    Waist : 84cm / 33'1 (no changes)/(-0.5cm / -0'2)
    Estimated BF% : 13.5% (-0.3%)/(-0.9%)
    BP : 140/75 (Upped)
    BPM (Rest) : 52 (no changes)

Weight is increasing and decreasing a bit each day in function of ON or OFF days (logical way 'cause I eat carbs or not. It seems that carbs makes me bloating a bit the day after but nothing alarming).
    Finally, no fat gained this week but lean mass is up ! It's certain. Mirror is my best friend for this feeling ! I don't know if a pic will give me the best of me (will take pics at the end of the cycle) but it's great to see me in the mirror each morning, or during workout :-)

Thanks to prostate support, I feel better on night and I don't wake up each night. Cool thing !

I downed a bit prot amount from 4g/kg - 1.8g/lbs to 3.5g/kg - 1.6g/lbs and I feel good.

Nothing to say about strength but it may be due to the kind of training. I try to fatigue my muscle with pyramidals training with very few rests between sets (about 45"). I will see the real increase of my strength when I lift in full 3x10 reps with 2mn of rest. For the moment, this kind of training seems to be ok for me and even if I can't see a real increase of my strength, my muscles are becoming fuller !!! and this is the first aim of this cycle (my waist doesn't change). Recomp is the best ! :-)

For the next week, I will up Stanodrol from 1000 to 1200mg (and I will stop increase there to keep this amount up to the end of my cycle). Dienazone @2ml (I will up to 2.5ml this week and up to the end of the cycle. My last run didn't show any differences between 2.5 and 3ml) and 150mg of mecha as usual (3 weeks to go).

My BP is upped this week with Dienazone (I expected this 'cause I saw this with my last run of Trenazone). I thought that my Cycle Assist supplements were good enough for that but it seems that it's not the case. I immediately ordered 2 bottles of Talos which help me a lot for my BP.

Excepted of slight increase of my BP, I don't feel any other side effects. Lethargy is low thanks to Stano and no sign of gyno with Anastrozole E3D.

Graph evolution

Evolution.jpg

Workout / Stats evolution

Workout1.jpg
    Workout2.jpg
    Last edited by Jack O'Neill; 10-28-2013 at 04:30 AM.
    - I see you're on that famous beer and mustard diet. How's that workin' out for ya?
    Col. Jack O'Neill - Stargate SG1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Chest, Shoulders and triceps workout yesterday !
    It seemed to be easier than usual..... Will see with next workout on wednesday if perfs increase.
    - I see you're on that famous beer and mustard diet. How's that workin' out for ya?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A good workout today. Dienazone starts to kick!
    But I'm very tired. I really need a lot of rest. I sleep about 7h and I think it's not enough. I can even sleep during the day if I have qome free time

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very bad nights since few days. I don't know why. No stress at the office, no stress at home.... ??

Maybe prostate supplements ? It's the only supps I added since few days. I will try to stop these from today to see if I feel better during the night.

I just read that taking PH late in the day could do sleep troubles. I take 2 caps of Mecha @7PM every day. I will try to take them @4PM now. It could be a solution instead of stopping prostate support supplements
    Last edited by Jack O'Neill; 10-31-2013 at 12:06 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Better night in taking Mecha before 6PM. I will take it now @4PM

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I start to grow :-) but I'm as lean as the 1st day. Maybe leaner, waist is finally not a very good ref

This is strange because I take Mecha for 6 weeks and Dienazone for 2 weeks and I feel results from Dienazone. Sure. But not Mecha

I will maybe stop Mecha soon and continue only with Dienazone solo. I like Dienazone :-) But no results from Mecha. I'm a bit disappointed. I believe my strength would increase a lot with it.

Next time I will test another PH to stack with Dien. Maybe Triumphalis or Epi or Halo....

Stano makes me hard as a rock. It's sure and I like it. What it's annoying me is that this feeling is disappear once you stop Stano. No more hardness
    Last edited by Jack O'Neill; 11-02-2013 at 11:52 AM.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would try taking the mecha earlier in the day. Dose once when you wake up and once more at lunch and that's it.

You'll probably need like 100 mg to get really solid results from it. Not sure how much you're taking.

Didn't you run a cycle pretty recently? How often are you running cycles?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I run one or 2 cycles/year since 2 years.

Since yesterday I take 75mg at wake up and 75mg at lunch

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bucks's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mechabol / Dienazone Cycle

Quote Originally Posted by Jack O'Neill View Post
    I start to grow :-) but I'm as lean as the 1st day. Maybe leaner, waist is finally not a very good ref

This is strange because I take Mecha for 6 weeks and Dienazone for 2 weeks and I feel results from Dienazone. Sure. But not Mecha

I will maybe stop Mecha soon and continue only with Dienazone solo. I like Dienazone :-) But no results from Mecha. I'm a bit disappointed. I believe my strength would increase a lot with it.

Next time I will test another PH to stack with Dien. Maybe Triumphalis or Epi or Halo....

Stano makes me hard as a rock. It's sure and I like it. What it's annoying me is that this feeling is disappear once you stop Stano. No more hardness

I don't think you were a responder to Mecha. You ran the correct doseage to get results but it just didn't seem like it worked for you. I added size pretty quick with the same dose.

Keep kickin it with the DZ.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re : Mechabol / Dienazone Cycle

Quote Originally Posted by Bucks View Post
    I don't think you were a responder to Mecha. You ran the correct doseage to get results but it just didn't seem like it worked for you. I added size pretty quick with the same dose.

Keep kickin it with the DZ.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Agree with you Bucks. This was my last dosage today. I stop tomorrow and I continue with Dienazone solo. It was pretty the same last year with Nanodrol+Trenazone. Strange

By the way, I have 1 full bottle of Mecha and one opened (27 caps) in stock. If someone is interested??? I will post in the correct part of the forum

Pics of the end of the 6th week tomorrow :-)