User Tag List

Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Jack O'Neill's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1st day with Epistane. Took 10mg at lunch. Will increase dosage with 10mg each day until I reach 40mg.

I will keep 40mg until the end of the next week.

Will see how Epi treats me stacked with Dienazone.

For your info, I lost about 2lbs in 1 week since I stopped Mechabol. Certainly water retention. My waist didn't change.
    - I see you're on that famous beer and mustard diet. How's that workin' out for ya?
    Col. Jack O'Neill - Stargate SG1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Day 49/91

7th week over !

Stats this morning /(last week)/(from start)
    Weight : 92.5kg / 203.5lbs (+0.5kg / +1.1lbs)/(+3.5kg / +7.7lbs)
    Waist : 84.5cm / 33'3 (+0'2)/(0 / 0)
    Estimated BF% : 13.6% (+0.3%)/(-0.8%)
    BP : 130/70
    BPM (Rest) : 52 (no changes)

I started Epistane on Saturday @10mg, on Sunday @20mg. Will take 30mg at lunch today.
    I planned to increase up to 40mg from tomorrow until the end of the week and decide if I increase to 50mg or not (in function of the week result)

No side effects for the moment. Just some few headaches (slight) after taking Epistane but nothing else. No strength increase (of course, I just started :-) ).

As far as all the week is concerned, I gained un a bit of fat but I don't really know if this is only this week. My waist is evolving between 33'1 and 33'5 each day. Difficult to know wich is the correct stat. My waist is shorter after an OFF day, larger after an ON day, essentially due to yesterday afternoon carbs.

I increased a bit carbs on ON days this week 'cause I'm very hungry all the time. I'm now close to 3100kCal with 3.9g/kg (1.8g/lbs) of carbs. Prots and fats didn't change.

If I do a mathematical calculation, I'm about 400kCal above my maintenance level each day (this is of course an average 'cause I eat more on ON days than on OFF days)

Graph evolution :

Evolution.jpg

Workout / Stats evolution :

Workout1.jpg
    Workout2.jpg
    - I see you're on that famous beer and mustard diet. How's that workin' out for ya?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    6th day with Epi. 3 days @40mg. Nothing to report excepted the fact that I'm more and more hungry!

I upped my caloric total on ON days and especially on OFF days

Here's what that looks like.

ON day :
    P:311g
    C:330g
    F:80g
    Total 3300kCal

Carbs are always clean. Never eaten cheat meal or forbidden foods

OFF day:
    P:330g
    C:69g
    F:150g
    Total 2950kCal

Carbs only come from chicken, few tomatoes and Cottage cheese.

This afternoon Chest, Shoulders and Tri workout. Will see if Epi already kicks me.

As far as my stats are concerned, no changes. My waist is between 33'1 and 33'5 depending of the day and my weight is between 201.5lbs and 204.5lbs
    Last edited by Jack O'Neill; 11-15-2013 at 04:24 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    3600kCal today. Very big up in clean carbs, but I was so hungry after workout !

No increase of the strength yet.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Day 56/91

8th week over !

Stats this morning /(last week)/(from start)
    Weight : 93.5kg / 205.7lbs (+1kg / +2.2bs)/(+4.5kg / +9.9lbs)
    Waist : 85cm / 33'5 (+0.5 / +0'2)/(+0.5 / +0'2)
    Estimated BF% : 13.8% (+0.2%)/(-0.6%)
    BP : 130/80
    BPM (Rest) : 52 (no changes)

1st week with Epistane @40mg. No side effects excepted headaches saturday during a long karate session. Not really easy to concentrate and fight with it :-( but it's gone at the end of the day and nothing yesterday.

Dienazone+Epistane dries normally all joints. I take Glucosamine and Cissus supplements since the start of this cycle. It starts to be a bit painful at the elbows but very very slightly. No pain on the other joints.

As I said in my last posts, I added caloric total during ON and OFF days up to about 3000kCal (OFF days) and up to 3600kCal (ON days). I was so hungry. I think Epistane increases hunger.

Results of this caloric increase : weight increase :-) Fat increases too but very slightly. My reference is my belt holes. I used to use the 3rd hole in my belt and I always use this hole. Good thing ! During my last cycle, fat had increased too much and I had to change my trousers. It was impossible to wear few trousers due to this fat increase. Today, I can wear ALL my trousers ! and I weight 205lbs :-)

I will continue like that this week without dosage changes.

So Dienazone @3ml and Epistane @40mg. I will maybe increase Epi to 50mg next week to see how I react, or Dienazone @3.5ml. I will see

For the moment, all seems to be under control. My diet is always ULTRA clean even if I eat a lot of carbs on ON days (all carbs are around training, and only in the evening; from 6PM). During my OFF day, no carbs at all (just carbs from vegetables and meats).
    However it starts to be difficult to eat as much as food after training (I just eat about 1000kCal at lunch only, and 2600kCal after training), and I skip as usual my breakfast. If I must increase my caloric total one more time, I will be forced to eat more food at lunch, or pre-training (3PM)

Graph evolution :

Evolution.jpg

Workout / Stats evolution :

Workout1.jpg
    Workout2.jpg

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Error in my Epi dosage yesterday I took 5 caps instead of 4, so 50mg instead of 40mg.

Nothing to report for the moment. I will continue with dosage @50mg today and for the following days. No increase planned at all however ....

If I feel any troublesome effects I will decrease dosage @40mg
    Last edited by Jack O'Neill; 11-19-2013 at 03:39 AM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bucks's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mechabol / Dienazone Cycle

Interested to see how the joints react the next 2 weeks. Keep it up Jack.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re : Mechabol / Dienazone Cycle

Quote Originally Posted by Bucks View Post
    Interested to see how the joints react the next 2 weeks.
    Yes me too. For the moment, even with gluco+cissus, my elbows are a bit painful but it's very bearable.

Last time I used Trenazone I just took gluco and cissus at the end of the cycle but it was too late. My elbows were very painful especially left elbow. But no pain on other joints
    Last edited by Jack O'Neill; 11-19-2013 at 05:53 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re : Mechabol / Dienazone Cycle

Quote Originally Posted by Bucks View Post
    Keep it up Jack.
    Thanks Bucks, I keep the pressure! :-)

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bucks's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mechabol / Dienazone Cycle

My elbows are the first dry joint to hurt when I jack up Androhard but it only lasts about 10 days.