Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Jack O'Neill's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Day 63/91

9th week over !

Stats this morning /(last week)/(from start)
    Weight : 94kg / 206.8lbs (+0.5kg / +1.1bs)/(+5kg / +119lbs)
    Waist : 85.5cm / 33'7 (+0.5 / +0'2)/(+1 / +0'4)
    Estimated BF% : 14.1% (+0.3%)/(-0.5%)
    BP : 135/80
    BPM (Rest) : 60 (increased since few weeks actually)

Epistane @50mg
    Dienazone @3ml

Side effects :
    BP is a bit higher now from the start but it doesn't change since several weeks. I took Hawthorn Berry 2 weeks before my cycle and 3g/day since the start of the cycle. It's known that Hawthorn Berry give a boost to BP the 2 first weeks and after, it allows BP to calm down. I felt that.
    My joint started to hurt 2 weeks ago but it's not too painfull and pain is not increasing. Pain especially in my elbows.
    Epi+Dien are known to dry joints.

I start to feel some strength improvements. Yes :-) And for all muscles especially my back et my shoulders but other muscles feel good and all exercises feel nearly easy actually. My training is based on the muscle fatigue with few rest between sets, so it's difficult to see the strength evolution but I'm certain it's more and more easy and I add weight each week, sometimes 2x/week.

I don't know if it is Epi or Dienazone ? But it works now.

Concerning my diet, I always keep carbs after the training, and always clean carbs. But I highly increased carbs amount this week and now, I think it was a bit too much :-) My weight ups quickly, and my waist too. I will try to limit my carbs like the previous weeks but I have great hunger since I started Epi.

It will be time to cut a bit after my PCT to remove fat excess. I planned to add 12.5mg of ostarine for my 5 weeks of PCT to try to keep as much as strength and muscle.

For my PCT, I will keep the amount of carbs and fat but decrease proteins from 1.8g/lbs - 4g/kg to 1.2g/lbs - 2.6g/kg

Graph evolution :

Evolution.jpg

Workout / Stats evolution :

Workout1.jpg
    Workout2.jpg

As you can see, I replaced Lying Triceps Extension by a Close Grip Bench Press because I didn't feel this exercise. So stats are reset.
    Last edited by Jack O'Neill; 11-25-2013 at 12:27 AM.
    - I see you're on that famous beer and mustard diet. How's that workin' out for ya?
    Col. Jack O'Neill - Stargate SG1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tried to use Dienazone @3,5ml. After 2 days, my BP increased highly and I had the feeling to feel my heart beats in all my veins. Strange feeling, especially in my neck and behind my wrists.

I decreased dosage to 2.5ml today. It seems to be better.

Another test. To follow CBL protocol I took 400mg of caffeine in my pre-workout shake and another round of 400mg in my post-workout shake. Seem to be good to replenish glycogen in muscles. Result : impossible to sleep before 5AM karate @10AM. Not easy

It was not a good day yesterday even if the chest/shoulders training was great. Strength is upping slowly but certainly
    - I see you're on that famous beer and mustard diet. How's that workin' out for ya?

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If I had 800mg of caffeine in one day I would flatline.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    one time in freshman year of high school i ate 1200 mg caffeine at once with no tolerance to get high.

felt terrible, puked for hours.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kiefer advices (in CBL protocol) to take 400mg before training and up to 800mg after training. Moreover, training must be done in evening.

I'd like to talk with guys who correctly follow this protocol!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Sperwer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mechabol / Dienazone Cycle

Quote Originally Posted by Jack O'Neill View Post
    Kiefer advices (in CBL protocol) to take 400mg before training and up to 800mg after training. Moreover, training must be done in evening.

I'd like to talk with guys who correctly follow this protocol!
    How does he sleep?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "The purpose of today's training is to defeat yesterday's understanding."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sperwer View Post
    How does he sleep?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Good question Sperwer. In the Kiefer's board some guys do it successfully. This may be depend on the body reaction to the caffeine.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Day 70/91

10th week over !

Stats this morning /(last week)/(from start)
    Weight : 95kg / 209lbs (+1kg / +2.2bs)/(+6kg / +13.2lbs)
    Waist : 86cm / 33'9 (+0.5 / +0'2)/(+1.5 / +0'6)
    Estimated BF% : 14.3% (+0.2%)/(-0.3%)
    BP : 140/80
    BPM (Rest) : 60

Epistane @50mg
    Dienazone @3ml

Side effects :
    No side effects with this dosage excepted a huge lethargy since several weeks. Need to sleep from 9PM. My night is about 7h long.
    If you followed my post, you know that I tried Dienazone @3.5ml and I know now that my sweet spot is 3ml :-) With 3.5ml, my BP has increased and I had some strange and bad sensations in my veins, in my neck and in my arms (wrists). Really strange, but due to high BP I believe. So I came back to 3ml and all is fine now. Good thing.

My elbows are neraly no longer painful since I increased Cissus dosage each day. With glucosamine+cissus, all is fine now.

Workouts are great and intense. My strength is upping slowly but better than without gears. I'm certain if I had a 3x8 regular workout, I will see a clear difference. My actual workout is based on the muscle fatigue (a kind of Gironda's style workout but in 5 sets and a bit pyramidal) with 45" of rest.

To my mind, Epi didn't start to kick. The only effects I feel come from Dienazone (I know this product 'cause I already used it alone). 3 weeks of Epi and .... nearly nothing. I feel it will be like Mechabol,....Nothing :-( Will see this week

Concerning my weight and my body, I'm really fulled, hard and pumped during training, and it's really motivating ! a bit less fulled in the morning... ;-) But I'm happy of the results even if fat is starting to add. It will be time to cut after.... I have some time before cutting. My plan is to go on like that (with less prots after PCT) and to start the 5/2 fat loss diet from february up to may '14. This is the same diet that now but with 2 days (OFF day) non consecutive with about 800kCal (a kind of eat/stop/eat IF protocol)

Graph evolution :

Evolution.jpg

Workout / Stats evolution :

Workout1.jpg
    Workout2.jpg

Weights in all exercices are upping :-) I changed my way to do barebell curls. I helped myself with my back and my arms worked less. It was too heavy for just my arms. So I decided to decrease weight from barebell and now, my back doesn't participate to the exercise (maybe a bit of course)
    Last edited by Jack O'Neill; 12-02-2013 at 06:01 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    At the end of my cycle, number of weeks of Dienazone will be 9.

My question is :
    - may I extand up to 10 or more weeks (I have stock still in my shelves). Epi will be finished @ the 9th week (if I continue Epi, time long will be 6 weeks but I will stop it if I don't feel anything at the end of the 4th week)

I saw Dienazone reviews of 12 weeks. What is the risk? Is there's lo side effects and if I feel good? Recovery maybe?
    Last edited by Jack O'Neill; 12-02-2013 at 07:25 AM.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You've been on cycle for a while and have dropped/added compounds since the start so what's 1 more week. Lol

Only way to know for sure is to have done bloods threwout the cycle but I don't believe you've ran any bloods so only you can know if another week is worth it or not.