One day won't kill you.

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Jack O'Neill's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A kind of front load.

Back to 2ml tomorrow for one week before upping if all is fine
    - I see you're on that famous beer and mustard diet. How's that workin' out for ya?
    Col. Jack O'Neill - Stargate SG1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wake up up to 3x/night. It sucks! And my wife is going to kill me soon....

I believe it's due to Androhard. I had the same problem when I run it with Andromass or Trenazone for my last run. Prostate is currently growing but size is decreasing when I stop AH

Do you think Stano will give the same effects? My bottle of AH is nearly empty and I will start to take Stano in 800mg on monday. But I can start today

Your opinion about it?
    - I see you're on that famous beer and mustard diet. How's that workin' out for ya?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will try with no caps of AH or Stano today. will see this night.
    Then I will add progressively Stano up to 800mg as planned if I'm fine at night.

so this morning, 150mg of mecha as usual and 2ml (4×0.5ml) of Dienazone. Dienazone is a bit hotter on the skin than Trenazone. I feel it's a bit hot where I put Dienazone.

I put it on chest, shoulders, neck and biceps.

This morning, 130/80 for my BP. nearly usual. My BP monitor is a wrist monitor and it doesn't give the same result each time. I ordered a new one (large band) for my arm. It will be more precise. I hope so.

Training yesterday night was fun but not amazing. I don't feel any changes in term of strength.
    But this can be linked to my diet. Many proteins et few carbs only around workout (150-200g max).
    Prots for muscle size, carbs for strength....

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bucks's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mechabol / Katanadrol v3 - 6 weeks cycle

Quote Originally Posted by Jack O'Neill View Post
    I wake up up to 3x/night. It sucks! And my wife is going to kill me soon....

I believe it's due to Androhard. I had the same problem when I run it with Andromass or Trenazone for my last run. Prostate is currently growing but size is decreasing when I stop AH

Do you think Stano will give the same effects? My bottle of AH is nearly empty and I will start to take Stano in 800mg on monday. But I can start today

Your opinion about it?

My opinion is you will feel less harding effects going over to Stano. That's what I have noticed running a AH to Stano change mid cycle similar to what your doing. I have never had any Prostate issues with the Androseries either.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucks View Post
    My opinion is you will feel less harding effects going over to Stano. That's what I have noticed running a AH to Stano change mid cycle similar to what your doing. I have never had any Prostate issues with the Androseries either.
    Frankly I don't feel anything with Androhard. It's the 2nd day without it and I feel nothing different. No less harding effects.
    No lethargy today.

I'w waiting for Prostate support, as adviced, and I will start Stano slowly in dosage

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1st workout after 3 days under Dienazone @2ml (and Mecha 140mg but as usual)

1st feeling : I sweat much more !!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Day 28/77

4th week over !

Stats this morning /(last week)/(from start)
    Weight : 90kg / 199.1lbs (-0.5kg / -0.9lbs)/(+1kg / +2.2lbs)
    Waist : 84cm / 33'1 (-0.4cm / -0'2)/(-0.5cm / -0'2)
    Estimated BF% : 13.8% (-0.2%)/(-0.6%)
    BP : 125/85 (Correct, no changes)
    BPM (Rest) : 52 (no changes)

Recomp is on the way. Strength is not upping as expected but weight is upping a bit and fat is decreasing a bit too.
    That's good for the moment. I hope I will continue like that.

I decided, if you followed my post, to start Dienazone on friday and I will take it for 7 weeks if I feel good.
    Mecha is on the 4th week and I'll keep it until the 8th week if all is good too. I take now Anastrozole E3D since I take Dienazone....in case of....

I stopped Androhard on saturday 'cause of prostate issues ! I woke up up to 3x/night and my wife was going to kill me if I continue like that !

I know that Androhard causes these troubles to my body (I have experience about it).
    Following good advices, I decided to take prostate supplements (once I received them) to see what it happens. Once my night is complete without interruption, I will take Stano from 400 up to 800/1000mg depending of my feelings.

As I said, strenght is not upping a lot, just normally but I sweat more than usual since I take Dienazone.
    Concerning Dienazone, I take 2ml for the moment. 1ml on chest, 1 ml on biceps and shoulders.

By experience, I know that PHs don't give me a lot of extra strength. I'm maybe PH resistant ???
    Usually I gain a lot of weight (with too much fat too) with a PH cycle.

This cycle is different 'cause I'm not eating a lot of carbs, and the only carbs I take are ultra clean.

1.8g/lbs of prots is maybe too much, and 1.5g/lbs of carbs (only around training) is maybe not enough ??? I don't really know.

Whatever, no changes are planned with diet for this 5th week.

Graph evolution

Evolution.jpg

Workout / Stats evolution

Workout1.jpg

Workout2.jpg
    Last edited by Jack O'Neill; 10-21-2013 at 12:13 AM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack O'Neill View Post
    Frankly I don't feel anything with Androhard. It's the 2nd day without it and I feel nothing different. No less harding effects.
    No lethargy today.

I'w waiting for Prostate support, as adviced, and I will start Stano slowly in dosage
    Def feel something @ 9 caps AH ed

I take Saw palmetto year round and up the dose if on cycle. No getting up in the night to pee issues for me.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bucks's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mechabol / Katanadrol v3 - 6 weeks cycle

Quote Originally Posted by markam View Post
    Def feel something @ 9 caps AH ed

I take Saw palmetto year round and up the dose if on cycle. No getting up in the night to pee issues for me.
    Running a cycle With adding 9 AH ED I would be fucking the knot hole in the fence to stay sane ! Dry.