Day 91/112

13th week over !

Stats this morning /(last week)/(from start)
Weight : 100kg / 220lbs (+2kg / +4.4bs)/(+11kg / +24.2lbs)
Waist : 90cm / 35'5 (+1 / +0'4)/(+4.5cm / +2'2)
Estimated BF% : 16% (+0.6%)/(+1.6%)
BP : 140/80
BPM (Rest) : 60

Epistane @50mg stopped last wednesday
Dienazone @3ml

Side effects :
No pain in joints, or a bit in the morning but Cissus helps me a lot
Nights are better since I stopped Epistane. I was sweating a lot with Epi during the night but I feel now really better in my bed
No headaches
No hairloss
A bit of acne in my back (3 little spots,...but I don't know if it comes from PH or from the pack of carbs each day )
Always very tired, especially in the afternoon, and in front of the tv in the we

Concerning positive effects, strength is upping slowly but certainly. Same strength increase with or without Epistane
I can say now that ONLY Dienazone is affecting me. I tried Mechabol and Epistane without any real differences. I tried Nanodrol 6 months ago with the same ZERO results. Very very strange. However diet and training is on top.

Fortunately Dien is here and very potent !

No changes are planned for the end of my cycle, just only Dienazone @3ml. I planned to continue 3 weeks but I will see how I feel. I could stop before if I need it.

PRs are coming :-)
I read a post about Gironda's style 8x8 workout and he said that after several weeks, or months, number of reps could reach the number of reps of trad workout (with 2 or 3 min of rest between sets). Today, I'm resting 45" between each sets. My training is a bit different from gironda's style but it's close to it. And now I can see that my perfs are closed to my old perfs with std training. And few exercices are really best ! This is the case of stiff legged deadlift : I did 12/10/8/7 reps @150kg (330lbs) with 45" of rest between each sets ! Very good for me.

I will see if I can keep a bit of my strength during and after PCT. It's a critical phase

Pictures planned at the end of the cycle and after PCT.

Graph evolution :

Evolution.jpg

Workout / Stats evolution :

Workout1.jpg
Workout2.jpg