Threaded View

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Jack O'Neill's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Day 63/91

9th week over !

Stats this morning /(last week)/(from start)
    Weight : 94kg / 206.8lbs (+0.5kg / +1.1bs)/(+5kg / +119lbs)
    Waist : 85.5cm / 33'7 (+0.5 / +0'2)/(+1 / +0'4)
    Estimated BF% : 14.1% (+0.3%)/(-0.5%)
    BP : 135/80
    BPM (Rest) : 60 (increased since few weeks actually)

Epistane @50mg
    Dienazone @3ml

Side effects :
    BP is a bit higher now from the start but it doesn't change since several weeks. I took Hawthorn Berry 2 weeks before my cycle and 3g/day since the start of the cycle. It's known that Hawthorn Berry give a boost to BP the 2 first weeks and after, it allows BP to calm down. I felt that.
    My joint started to hurt 2 weeks ago but it's not too painfull and pain is not increasing. Pain especially in my elbows.
    Epi+Dien are known to dry joints.

I start to feel some strength improvements. Yes :-) And for all muscles especially my back et my shoulders but other muscles feel good and all exercises feel nearly easy actually. My training is based on the muscle fatigue with few rest between sets, so it's difficult to see the strength evolution but I'm certain it's more and more easy and I add weight each week, sometimes 2x/week.

I don't know if it is Epi or Dienazone ? But it works now.

Concerning my diet, I always keep carbs after the training, and always clean carbs. But I highly increased carbs amount this week and now, I think it was a bit too much :-) My weight ups quickly, and my waist too. I will try to limit my carbs like the previous weeks but I have great hunger since I started Epi.

It will be time to cut a bit after my PCT to remove fat excess. I planned to add 12.5mg of ostarine for my 5 weeks of PCT to try to keep as much as strength and muscle.

For my PCT, I will keep the amount of carbs and fat but decrease proteins from 1.8g/lbs - 4g/kg to 1.2g/lbs - 2.6g/kg

Graph evolution :

Evolution.jpg

Workout / Stats evolution :

Workout1.jpg
    Workout2.jpg

As you can see, I replaced Lying Triceps Extension by a Close Grip Bench Press because I didn't feel this exercise. So stats are reset.
    Last edited by Jack O'Neill; 11-25-2013 at 12:27 AM.
    - I see you're on that famous beer and mustard diet. How's that workin' out for ya?
    Col. Jack O'Neill - Stargate SG1