I created this thread for people to briefly review some orals they have taken.

I'll start it off

Name:M-STEN by IronMagLabs
20mg a day for 4 weeks
Pros: Great strength gains, incredible pumps, euphoric feeling when in the gym, price
Cons: Slight shoulder paid(nothing severe), tightness in ankles and lower shin, decrease in cardio, always tired

I decided on this product because i was told it was similar to beastdol(in the strength gain aspect). It met my expectations and surpassed them.
I started feeling the hardness around day 3, noticed the strength gain my first time doing shoulders which was the 4th day, and an increese in weight almost immediate.

Mid cycle is when i started getting the shoulder pain, but i just doubled up on fishoil, flax seed oil, vitamins and glucosamine. At this point i was up about 10lbs in weight. and my 1rm on bench was up about 15%. But this is when i started feeling pain in my right knee when i would hit the top of my squats. Im not sure if it was the msten or the recent changes i made to my squatting stance

End of cycle the tightness was miled but i couldn't run to save my life because my shins felt like they were going to explode lol. 1rm on bench went up 30% and my knee was feeling fine because i took a week or so off. I went back to squatting, just kept the weight low. I gained around 18lbs throughout the cycle(i was also taking in around 4000 calories and 400g protein on a fairly clean bulk). I also noted that while on the cycle it felt like any weight i tried lifting, i could.

3 weeks after my cycle and into the pct I lost 6lbs(dropped calories down to 3500 and protein to 325). I none of my lifts went down but that euphoric feeling wasnt there anymore! Also, after losing the 6lbs still being about 12 lbs heavier then before the cycle i was alot more lean then i was before the cycle..some how..but i did next to no cardio the whole cycle.

Overall rate: 9.2
Sides: 8(10 being no sides, 1 being you turned into a female and made negative gains)
Strength gains:9.7 - I couldnt expect much more from an oral. Especially running it at 20mg a day.
Would I recommend it?
Yes, if you're looking for something mild this would be a good option.

If you have any questions, want pictures throughout the cycle, or want more details about my cycle just let me know.

Post up your cycles from your favorite cycles or least favorite to help others out.