User Tag List

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    Thank you Haritec for the kind words Glad you like the scents and are having a nice experience so far. You were excellent as are all the SS guys to deal with, thank you !!!

Hey Sandman. Don't take this disrespectfully bc it is not intended to be. But a "body wash" with a pheromone doesn't make sense. The fact is the pheromone has to be on the skin to give off the scent. Mind you, you certainly do metabolize some of the ingredient and that is why people have "self affects" and can experience different behaviors after applying. It does absorb into the skin and into the bloodstream...but a bodywash, besides having that potential..would simply wash off.

In fact most raw pheromones are made into an oil base, so they last longer on the skin, and therefore work better. It is possible that a very good smelling bodywash can attract positive attention though..in studies, one of the most sought after smells that women mentioned was "soap"..that was shown to be an attractant and can stimulate women sexually. So I would not argue the opposite. I certainly would use the bodywash if you like the smell, and then apply the pheromones once your skin is nice and dry.

It certainly cannot hurt, but my answer would be that a "pheromone infused" bodywash would not transmit many Pheromones because the majority would be washed away. Same goes for my scents. If you wash the area, the chances of having any pheromone left to transmit is very minimal if at all.

Again thank you guys..I have seen alot of re-orders and I am so happy to share this little trade secret with you guys. I'm on a femme fatale kick myself this week. I'm actually thinking about selling a "sampler" pack which includes all the scents..that way you guys too can apply different scents depending on the day or mood you are in. At a reasonable price of course
    I understand what your saying, just figured I'd ask because I wasn't sure. Dial makes it and it does smell good and lathers really well, I bought it originally with the thought that it couldn't really hurt.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wes im a believer, gonna order a full bottle of Activ-8 now.

i like the clean fresh scent, so its great for work or normal day to day use, not like a "sexy" night smell

ive had too many hits/coincidences, random women an also women who know me.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bucks's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My Pheromone Sample From WesleyInman.....

Quote Originally Posted by ctAL View Post
    wes im a believer, gonna order a full bottle of Activ-8 now.

i like the clean fresh scent, so its great for work or normal day to day use, not like a "sexy" night smell

ive had too many hits/coincidences, random women an also women who know me.

I like the Activ -8 as well for daily use. I love to smell myself and it seems to bring a little more "professional" conversation .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucks View Post
    I like the Activ -8 as well for daily use. I love to smell myself and it seems to bring a little more "professional" conversation .
    I just realized Wes messed up an sent me a full size instead of a sample the first time around..........no wonder I got so many uses

because i got active 8 (3ml spray bottle) an addiction (1ml) an i spent like 12 bucks

all makes sense when i first got the stuff i was like why is one sample so big?

guess i owe it to him to re order

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ctAL View Post
    I just realized Wes messed up an sent me a full size instead of a sample the first time around..........no wonder I got so many uses

because i got active 8 (3ml spray bottle) an addiction (1ml) an i spent like 12 bucks

all makes sense when i first got the stuff i was like why is one sample so big?

guess i owe it to him to re order
    Thank you again CTal and Bucks and Swole Source!! Super happy alot of guys are enjoying the scents as much as I do.

And yes, the upgrade wasn't an accident. I always try to hook up my customers with a little Extra..but for the SS guys, I try my best to always give an extra...its important to use the SS discount code "SWOLE" so then even though i don't know which member it is (not my business either) but then I know to really hook you guys up. I love this forum and the people here are the best ever.

I have to brag...just a little...this time I deserve it, even though I know the cologne did most of the work LOL. Wore the Activ8 today, first time in awhile. My little one had the day off from school, so we went to bouncy house..indoor jump zone. As I walked in there was probably 30-40 women with kids and 1 other dad. Jackpot. Got tons of compliments and attention..but best of all, I pulled the hottest of 18 year olds I have ever seen. Was telling Nate about this just now. 5'5....115lbs..gorgeous ass, D cups. Face 10/10. Mind you I like older women the most, but taking a hot ass 18 year old for a ride is not out of the question...I'm glad I had the Activ8 on...usually young girls are very very nervous around me..but this one approached me and I sealed the deal without wasting time. I'm a believer in the pheromones x10 LOL. Activ8 is really holding strong to be quite honest. It is one of the more successful of the scents.

Also, Thank you to the international guys from SS who gave these a shot and bought special orders as well and paid the Int. Shipping...It feels really good to have a unique product and then to have a community of people you care about benefiting from them just as you are, even in other Countries.
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    im 28 years old an honestly nothing really out of the norm as far as older women go, all the feedback has def been from 18+

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: My Pheromone Sample From WesleyInman.....

Where. Is. My. Activ-8. Need. Now.

Lol
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    Where. Is. My. Activ-8. Need. Now.

Lol
    Yup, I will pull the trigger on a couple samples, especially some Activ-8 today.
    POWERLIFTERS PUT IT DEEPER IN THE WHOLE!!! WHAT???!!!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just pulled the trigger on a couple sample 3ml bottles. I'm really excited to try these out with the wife. She loves when I wear cologne, so I'm hoping these will spark her interest even more!!!
    POWERLIFTERS PUT IT DEEPER IN THE WHOLE!!! WHAT???!!!

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) milehighguy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: My Pheromone Sample From WesleyInman.....

Quote Originally Posted by Bucks View Post
    ^^^ X2

Wife loves it as well. I highly suggest the 3ml version. You'll wish you had the larger one after trying it out a few days.