User Tag List

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
    Sponsor Feedback Score 1 (100%) GYMnTONIC.com's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOL @ Burly!!

Thanx everyone for the kind words. ORyan yours leaves today with some xtras THANK YOU

Also, to everyone, we do offer INTERNATIONAL shipping on these..We send all of our INT. sales as "gifts" from a private address, not company, so you don't get hit at the door with taxes coming into your country.

Also we can special make ANYTHING you want with our pheromone blend. One of our members bought 4- 30mL bottles!!! They can get pricy but we can make you 7mL's, 15mL's, 30mL's...60 mL's...

Just PM us the scent you want (even if we dont have it, we can get it) and then tell us the size and we will PAYPAL invoice you. For our INT. customers ,you may have to email your credit card details and allow me to manually enter and wait 48 hours for it to clear...but we can make whatever you need happen.

This month's top sellers are the CREED, Activ8 and Femme Fatale
    www.gymntonic.com
    questions@gymntonic.com
    Use Discount Code "SWOLE" for 5% off at Checkout

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Top-notch brudda!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    POWERLIFTERS PUT IT DEEPER IN THE WHOLE!!! WHAT???!!!

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Super fast shipping, I ordered a shirt off line like 2 days before the mones and got the mones and still no shirt. How much are you guys using who have sample bottles? Yesterday I used Addiction and today Activ8. The Addiction semed stronger smelling and actually made me happy at the beginning of the day, the Activ8 smells better but lighter. However I can't smell it anymore. Am I applying not enough? I basically just opened the sample bottle and got some off my fingers from doing that and spread it on my forearms. Then used the stick to wipe behind my ears. Didn't redip it or anything.

I only ask because I'm wearing it to work as a test. I work with a girl who's married and never speaks to me, she's just quiet in general, I figured maybe these would open her up but she just walks past my desk as normal. The other reason because I work with my ex and I wanted to see if I could get any reaction from her. I passed her twice and she talked and seemed receptive and she came to my desk yesterday but very short convos and no IOI's. Today I had to use the microwave thats right next to her desk which I don't ever try and use anymore and was hoping I'd get like a head turn and smile or something but nothing. The lady whos desk is right next to mine is talking to me a lot but she always talks to me a lot and lets just say I DON'T WANT TO ATTRACT HER or talk to her at all.

Either way the smell alone from these and the effects I had on myself the first day were great. I also notice that cologne goes away after awhile. Yesterday I'd lose the scent of the Attraction and then about an hour would go by and I get another strong hint of it.

My ultimate test will be this weekend, a few of my buddies are traveling to a college town to see my buddies band play. Should be attractive young females everywhere.
    Last edited by sandman; 11-06-2013 at 02:10 PM.

Sponsor Feedback Score 1 (100%) GYMnTONIC.com's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sandman View Post
    However I can't smell it anymore. Am I applying not enough? I basically just opened the sample bottle and got some off my fingers from doing that and spread it on my forearms. Then used the stick to wipe behind my ears. Didn't redip it or anything.
    With the 1mL samples, it is most often to find a scent that you want and like, as the 1mL only will last for a few applications. But yes once you wipe the stick on an area, then put your finger on the vial, turn it over and get the cologne on your fingertip, apply to one pulse point, say the neck. Reapply your finger to the vial and repeat this, you should really do behind each ear (at the pressure/pulse point) each wrist and the neck where you take your pulse as well..and that should be enough.

And actually another tip to those who have these scents is to shake the bottle or sample prior to each use. Feedback has shown that those who shake up the pheromones seem to get a better result as it is likely blending them in better

Thanx Sandman for giving these a shot!!

www.gymntonic.com
    questions@gymntonic.com
    Use Discount Code "SWOLE" for 5% off at Checkout

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How many ml is the activ 8 I just bought from u?

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    WES you're awesome man. Thank You, wink wink. Because of Swole Source I've found you and RXwhey/Prescription Nutrition. Both great vendors and quality shit.