User Tag List

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Grape Ape's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wesley,

What you described sounds a lot like the original instant honesty from Androtics Direct, which was mostly a 70/30 mix of Alpha/beta androstenol with some unknown steering molecules.

If you really know anything about the pheromone community I shouldn't have to explain the name Steve-O. He's probably the most straight after mixer there is. Dude is simply amazing. Besides his blends, I've used some from Liquid Alchemy and Love Potion. There's about a dozen legit companies out there though. Alpha Dream comes to mind too.

If you need a custom scent made for any blends, Love Potion is the place to go. They are awesome at what they do. Everything smells great.

Steve-O recently started doing custom blends based off of specific goals, wants and needs of clients. Something people only dreamed of a few years ago.

I personally buy a new phero enhanced cologne every 6-12 month's. If for anything just gimmick alone is cool. Especially at the same price of a regular cologne anyway. Results vary from over the top to nada at all, but there's always too many variables; body chemistry, setting, congruency, target etc.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have heard of several of the lines you mentioned.

I have heard of "steve-O" lol..I always picture the kid from jackass is secretly the brilliant chemist behind alot of these ideas. LOL

I have not tried anything from Love Potion..heard of alpha dream, never tried it. I am sure as this field gets more exposure more and more legit people and chemists will take suit in this endeavor. Bought an item from Androtics first time ever pretty recently and liked it! Hear good things about Aqua Vitae..never experienced it. I personally take more interest in the backdoor relationships with chemists that I know, as I know I can rely on them as a source, they are not looking to really "sell" the products so much but as to develop newer and newer ones.

Besides the truth serums I know there are sales pheromones, friendship pheromones, etc, etc..I have heard of a ton of these. I used to be on several private forums kind of like AAS forums but in that industry. I have joined a few new public forums and I go by my real name there, so you may very well see me there too

By all means, if you hear of anything new or exciting or you know firsthand of any new concoctions, I would certainly be all ears. I too am looking to learn and try to be part of all of this as I feel it is cutting edge and we are only on the brink of understanding it all. It gives me the same feel as I got years back when I first started as Mod's on the BBing forums when the internet literally started in the mid 1990's. and we were all running tests, experiments on ourselves. We were essentially "guinea pigs". I was the Mod on many major sites and I was my own guinea pig for several years, ran orals only such as Winny with no test base, deca with no test base, etc, etc..and had regular bloodwork and documented my findings, sides, all hormone functions..I see information that I discovered still being used and copy and pasted 15+ years later as well as my counterparts, it seems to really have paved the way for new innovations.

Anyways, my point is, if you have an in with "steve-O" or have your own knowledge to share with myself and SS Please do share I am all ears thank you!!
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dang my order just shipped, should have added some. On my next order for sure! Thanks for the update BD
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) milehighguy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    Hey MHG Try the Activ-8 on your wife...BUT DO NOT tell her that you have it on. Try a dab on each neck pulse point, one dab behind each ear and one dab on each wrist...A "dab" meaning literally put the tip of your finger on the sample bottle, turn it over, so you have a drops worth on the area and then dab gently onto the pulse point.

When you use the raw pheromone do the same thing. Wait 10-15 minutes before applying your cologne and simply spray your cologne lightly on these areas..Remember LESS IS MORE when wearing cologne in general. If you apply just enough of each scent, give it 45 minute or more to mix with your bodies chemistry. It WILL NOT work best when first applied. It is very strong and the true scent is not discovered. Smell your wrist every 30 minutes and you will notice that the smell changes and it is "lighter" but intensifies and it will smell better and better. See if you catch yourself smelling your own wrists because you actually "attract" yourself.

Activ-8 is such a clean fresh scent..it works well with the married guys..For one, married men report that since it is a dramatic change from their normal smell, that for one draws attention from their wife/gf who is "used to" them smelling a certain way..Change is good. Then the pheromones draw them in. I'd say 100% of married men report increases in sexual activity immediately upon wearing these.
    The Activ-8 scent is clean and fresh. I opened it last night to take a smell and was very pleasantly surprised. Kudos on that one! Also, thanks for the input here on the raw. The wife is out of town so I will have to report back after she returns and I have a chance to give it a run. Thanks

Established Member Feedback Score 0 BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I used the Femme Fatale sample, I haven't even broke out the the Activ8 yet. I'm definitely ordering the spray samples. Are the spray bottles a name brand blend Wesley, or something else?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 vince's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just ordered my two samples Cant wait to get them and test them out.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    I used the Femme Fatale sample, I haven't even broke out the the Activ8 yet. I'm definitely ordering the spray samples. Are the spray bottles a name brand blend Wesley, or something else?
    Not sure what you mean if the bottles are a "name brand"? The actual 3mL glass empty spray bottles are just bottles I buy from a supplier.

As for scents, Original, Femme Fatale and Activ8 are experimental blends I came up with by using certain ingredients and "notes" that I found attractive to women over the last decade. I did not invent any of the ingredients in the scent, just blended them, though this is the premise of what chemists who make designer colognes do. There's may be an exact science, I cannot say, while mine was just trial and error and blending notes that I personally knew women liked.

I did recently add an Acqua Di Gio blend to the mix, which is a straight out 100% no alterations, decant of Armani's Acqua di Gio. This was an existing cologne. I simply added the blend of pheromones to it and it is called "acqua di gio pheromone infused decant"

I did pay once to have a scent made for me last year and it smelled way too much like "soap" for some reason. So this one never made it to the line and it was an expensive waste of money. But this is not out of the question. I may add "new scents" Both unique ones and maybe just decants too. When I started this, I had primarily only intended to release the Original Blend (which I personally made for me and only me to be honest but alot of women liked it, so I said screw it I may as well sell it.)

I think I may add a COOLWATER one..believe it or not..but if you see straight decants, I will call them by their brand names. Like if I add for example, Calvin Klein The One, it will say, "calvin klein the one decant-pheromone infused"

hope this answers the question
    Last edited by WesleyInman; 09-22-2013 at 10:07 PM.
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Grape Ape's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wesley,

Send me a PM so we can chat. I'd love to help with the phero line.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by vince View Post
    Just ordered my two samples Cant wait to get them and test them out.
    I have 2 samples on the way as well. I hope they get here before the weekend so I can try them out
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bucks's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My Pheromone Sample From WesleyInman.....

Quote Originally Posted by milehighguy View Post
    The Activ-8 scent is clean and fresh. I opened it last night to take a smell and was very pleasantly surprised. Kudos on that one! Also, thanks for the input here on the raw. The wife is out of town so I will have to report back after she returns and I have a chance to give it a run. Thanks

I have the Activ-8 sample. It smells fresh and not overpowering but I find myself smelling myself if I'm not paying attention. I also seem to be calmer and more confident in myself when doing presentations to a group for business. I am not a big cologne guy because I have sensitive allergies, but this doesn't bother me at all. So far I like it but no wild stories yet.

Thanks Wesley.