User Tag List

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 rockstarjacked's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Used my samples of Femme Fatale and Activ8 all weekend long and calling it legit is an understatement... Granted I am not a bad looking guy and I live 5mins away from a big party college, this is the single most effective product I have ever used. I'm a repeat customer hopefully for life if Wesley continues to sell these.

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) milehighguy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, so I tried the Activ-8 today. Put it on right after my morning shower so first thing in the AM. Didn't notice much all day. Tonight I took the kids to Chick-fil-a and after we ate we went into the play area. Two empty benches for the adults to sit on inside the play area. I sat down on one while the kids went to play. No one else was in the play area so both benches were free and open. A 39 year old mom with two kids walks in to play as well. I am on my phone using tapatalk and not paying attention at all. The mom sits down on the 2nd empty bench, stands up about 20 seconds later, walks over to the bench I was sitting on and sits down right next to me. I continued to focus on tapatalk. Because I am married w/ kids I am a complete moron when it comes to other women. Meaning I don't pay much attention outside of the obvious once over. Still buried in my phone she strikes up a conversation. I continue to look at my phone while half-ass talking. Eventually I put the phone down and she chatted my ear off.

Because I had applied the Activ-8 in the morning I thought for sure there was no chance this could have been a hit. Yes, this could just be her wanting to chat but found it strange that she sat down on the empty bench, stood back up, and then sat down right next to me. I sure as shit wouldn't do that if I had walked in 2nd. Anyway, jury is still out for me but this really caught my attention.

Does this stuff last all day? The scent seemed to be pretty much gone at this point but I am curious to know if the the affects were still kick'n?

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 rockstarjacked's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mile, my impression so far is that the effects lasts all day long, or at least well after the scent seems to have dissipated.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BBG View Post
    I have 2 samples on the way as well. I hope they get here before the weekend so I can try them out
    YGPM..you are GTG THANK YOU!! looking forward to hearing a review, hope you like the product!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bucks View Post
    I have the Activ-8 sample. It smells fresh and not overpowering but I find myself smelling myself if I'm not paying attention. I also seem to be calmer and more confident in myself when doing presentations to a group for business. I am not a big cologne guy because I have sensitive allergies, but this doesn't bother me at all. So far I like it but no wild stories yet.

Thanks Wesley.
    Excellent feedback. Very happy to hear you like the scent. It does seem that it improves confidence in many users, which in itself is a good thing. Thank you so much for giving it a shot and if you have any wild stories eventually would love to hear!! And yeah the original GYM N TONIC scent..I love it. I wear it just for that scent alone..The Activ 8 is one of those scents too, where alot of guys like it. Its kind of like a burberry, coolwater, or Ralph Lauren type smell...Just super Fresh is how I describe it, it sends a nice friendly signal. The original scent is more "musky" and basically says, "nice to meet you Im here to bang you" LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by rockstarjacked View Post
    Used my samples of Femme Fatale and Activ8 all weekend long and calling it legit is an understatement... Granted I am not a bad looking guy and I live 5mins away from a big party college, this is the single most effective product I have ever used. I'm a repeat customer hopefully for life if Wesley continues to sell these.
    Outstanding review. Very happy that you noticed some effects from it. This makes me very happy. Very happy some of the SS guys gets to experience what I was talking about. Much appreciated man

Quote Originally Posted by milehighguy View Post
    Ok, so I tried the Activ-8 today. Put it on right after my morning shower so first thing in the AM. Didn't notice much all day. Tonight I took the kids to Chick-fil-a and after we ate we went into the play area. Two empty benches for the adults to sit on inside the play area. I sat down on one while the kids went to play. No one else was in the play area so both benches were free and open. A 39 year old mom with two kids walks in to play as well. I am on my phone using tapatalk and not paying attention at all. The mom sits down on the 2nd empty bench, stands up about 20 seconds later, walks over to the bench I was sitting on and sits down right next to me. I continued to focus on tapatalk. Because I am married w/ kids I am a complete moron when it comes to other women. Meaning I don't pay much attention outside of the obvious once over. Still buried in my phone she strikes up a conversation. I continue to look at my phone while half-ass talking. Eventually I put the phone down and she chatted my ear off.

Because I had applied the Activ-8 in the morning I thought for sure there was no chance this could have been a hit. Yes, this could just be her wanting to chat but found it strange that she sat down on the empty bench, stood back up, and then sat down right next to me. I sure as shit wouldn't do that if I had walked in 2nd. Anyway, jury is still out for me but this really caught my attention.

Does this stuff last all day? The scent seemed to be pretty much gone at this point but I am curious to know if the the affects were still kick'n?
    Very cool! Thanx again MGH for the feedback..always appreciate hearing from you and your feedback,regardless of what direction it is in!! This could very well be a "hit". Sometimes they are subtle, sometimes it's like getting smacked in the face...When you have a day where you get repeated hits..you are like WTF is going on..its kind of an odd event but I have to say it happens alot. I wear the scents daily, so the odds are in my favor. I don't get hits every single day, but I absolutely get several each week. Attention from women certainly can boost your confidence. That is the point of this cologne. Not every woman is gonna just get naked and bang you seconds after smelling you, but the fact that they want to be near you, compliment you, and generally communicate with you is a step in the right direction. Female attention always makes a man feel good about himself..bottom line..even if you are in a relationship. If a hot woman sits and talks you up..you feel better about yourself

Quote Originally Posted by rockstarjacked View Post
    Mile, my impression so far is that the effects lasts all day long, or at least well after the scent seems to have dissipated.
    I would agree to this. The original scent, if you don't shower is on your skin the next day. The raw pheromones too, you can often smell them the next day if you don't shower at night.

The activ8 and the aqua di gio decant probably can be re-applied if need be. Like if you have a social outing, at night, i certainly would apply a light touch before going out. You do have to strategize when you wear these bc of the cost. It's really not expensive to wear "only" for social gatherings.

I like womens attention all the time so I wear it daily. I'd say wearing it daily breaks down to about 20-30 bucks per month. I'm single though so for me this works.

And it's cheaper then a Hooker!! LOL..J/k
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Sperwer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My Pheromone Sample From WesleyInman.....

Ok, i decided to give this a tumble. But i can't get past your cc processor. It keeps telling me my street address and zip code entries are wrong. Wtf. I tried a half-dozen times. I've given up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    "The purpose of today's training is to defeat yesterday's understanding."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm actually 100% sold out for a few days..I ran out of all raw pheromones. Have everything else so its expected to be 2-3 days at most.

Sperwer and anyone else that is International. You have to contact me via PM or email me on the site in order to purchase these, we have to do paypal most likely. And the customer has to pay for shipping. So far it hasn't been horrible. I sent a pack to the UK this week with a few in it and it was like $10bucks. It will vary by location. Thanx SS!!

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ordered some samples and they should be here on Friday.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bucks's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My Pheromone Sample From WesleyInman.....

[QUOTE=WesleyInman;27285]I'm actually 100% sold out for a few days..I ran out of all raw pheromones. Have everything else so its expected to be 2-3 days at most.

What did you expect after all these rave reviews ! LOL

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have access to the Femme Fatale within 7 days. I have 30mL's worth for now. This will sell fast so if any of my SS family needs them first, please let me know and we can pre-order with you guys getting first dibs. ZERO Pressure.

This week has been 50/50 with the pheromones for me. I have seen my share of attention to the point where it can be annoying..almost too many people approach..I remember why in the past I went back to wearing them on dates and social gatherings ONLY.

I have had a hell of a week where women with bf's or husbands have approached me, in front of them and flirted or made compliments to me..and this clearly is not a good situation to be in. I have had a few situations like this where the attention, in some ways can be negative..so you do have to be careful bc a pheromone scent along with the right dynamics doesn't limit what women can or will say to you. I have heard of real "pheromone" scents causing fights..and I certainly can understand why...

So not to take away from them bc they certainly have a ton of benefits..but watch out for these negatives as well.
    Last edited by WesleyInman; 09-27-2013 at 07:39 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wesley got mine yesterday! Can't wait to try them out.