User Tag List

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bucks's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My Pheromone Sample From WesleyInman.....

Active 8 worked great today with a female coworker. It was defiantly not normal and that is all I will add.

Loved it.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: My Pheromone Sample From WesleyInman.....

Quote Originally Posted by Bucks View Post
    Active 8 worked great today with a female coworker. It was defiantly not normal and that is all I will add.

Loved it.
    Aww come on... there are no secrets here. Spill the beans! Guys like me live vicariously through other people's experiences. Lol
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Established Member Feedback Score 4 (100%) Enuke65's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    I have access to the Femme Fatale within 7 days. I have 30mL's worth for now. This will sell fast so if any of my SS family needs them first, please let me know and we can pre-order with you guys getting first dibs. ZERO Pressure.

This week has been 50/50 with the pheromones for me. I have seen my share of attention to the point where it can be annoying..almost too many people approach..I remember why in the past I went back to wearing them on dates and social gatherings ONLY.

I have had a hell of a week where women with bf's or husbands have approached me, in front of them and flirted or made compliments to me..and this clearly is not a good situation to be in. I have had a few situations like this where the attention, in some ways can be negative..so you do have to be careful bc a pheromone scent along with the right dynamics doesn't limit what women can or will say to you. I have heard of real "pheromone" scents causing fights..and I certainly can understand why...

So not to take away from them bc they certainly have a ton of benefits..but watch out for these negatives as well.

PM'd

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bucks's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    Aww come on... there are no secrets here. Spill the beans! Guys like me live vicariously through other people's experiences. Lol
    We are both married and she is half my age. I'm hooked on this stuff! LOL

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanx for the support SS..glad you guys are loving these.

I actually have 4-1mL samples of "Creed GREEN IRISH TWEED" pheromone decants up for grabs..i will give these to the SS guys first as a favor. If anyone knows what Creed Green Irish Tweed is it is considered one of the best selling scents in the World. A 4oz bottle retails for $3-400 dollars for ONE bottle. Most men have never had the opportunity to even try this because it is that expensive. 1mL shipped for any SS member ONLY, $10 bucks. Again I won't make a dime..this is more of a favor to let my friends who have always wanted to smell and experience this product, the chance at an affordable price. Just PM me.

Bucks..very cool of you to leave feedback, thank you

and Enuke, thanks man. Glad everyone likes these. The Activ8 seems to really be getting some solid reviews lately.
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) milehighguy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wesley, can you clear out your inbox? Says I can't send you a PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    Thanx for the support SS..glad you guys are loving these.

I actually have 4-1mL samples of "Creed GREEN IRISH TWEED" pheromone decants up for grabs..i will give these to the SS guys first as a favor. If anyone knows what Creed Green Irish Tweed is it is considered one of the best selling scents in the World. A 4oz bottle retails for $3-400 dollars for ONE bottle. Most men have never had the opportunity to even try this because it is that expensive. 1mL shipped for any SS member ONLY, $10 bucks. Again I won't make a dime..this is more of a favor to let my friends who have always wanted to smell and experience this product, the chance at an affordable price. Just PM me.

Bucks..very cool of you to leave feedback, thank you

and Enuke, thanks man. Glad everyone likes these. The Activ8 seems to really be getting some solid reviews lately.
    I freaking LOVE Creed stuff! Had a bottle of Silver Mountain Water I got as a gift, very green and nice smell, man. Tried a sample of the Green Irish Tweed a while back at a Neiman Marcus, very classic smell. I just couldn't pull the trigger on $300 bucks! There's a reason Creed is 1 of the most counterfeited brands in the world. Why has no one else commented on this?! Give it all to me then, they don't want it!!!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PM sent

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok I replied to everyone thanx guys

The Green Irish Tweed by Creed sold out. I kept one for me, and am wearing it this week...going very light. Remember anyone with any of the scents, it is all about finding the right amount to wear also. I already cranked up the power on every single item I carry, ie, they are run at a high ratio already, aka slightly overdosed on purpose so you do not need a ton of scent to get legit results.

The Irish tweed is alot like a mild but fancy version of coolwater, I can absolutely see why women like it. I'm wearing this scent all week, this is actually the first time I have owned it in a long time. I have so much demand on my fb inbox that I am going to just suck it up and buy a full bottle. I will give it to any SS guy at regular cost so just PM me, but I am going to increase the price on my store a bit bc honestly I think I need to make some money on these. Even 20% is more then fair. Thats like a 2-3 dollar profit on a sample which is very very fair IMO. I actually will have a few 2.5mL's of this this week, I am going to throw them on for like $15 bucks..again this is more to draw in business to my store from the outside...and then once those run out I will buy a full bottle and jack it up a little bit.

Alot of people do not think a $300+ bottle of cologne even exists..this is it if anyone wants to buy it from a legit retailer, Neiman Marcus. You do have to be careful where you buy this from, because it is counterfeited. So if you see a 4mL bottle for $75 bucks..it is fake.

CREED Green Irish Tweed, 4 ounces - Neiman Marcus

Thanx SS guys for the feedback.

Anyways I will report if I have any hits, I'm wearing it today, but so far infused with the pheromone I have to say this is a very very remarkable scent.
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Grape Ape's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Always wanted a bottle of the Irish Tweed but couldn't bring myself at the price.

Wes, I don't see the ingredient profiles posted for these. I like to know what I'm putting on me, especially with anything that might be none heavy.

I'ma PM you.