User Tag List

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well guys I pulled the trigger and have some goods coming my way.
    Grabbed some Irish tweed, activ8, and some raw to mix with colognes that I already own.

I have to say Wesley is a great/easy guy to deal with and his response time to my PMs was very quick.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 vince's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As for mixing the unscented pheromones with another cologne, what ratio would I use to keep the pheromones strong?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by vince View Post
    As for mixing the unscented pheromones with another cologne, what ratio would I use to keep the pheromones strong?

I asked that question and here's what Wes had to say.

As far as cologne to pheromone, you can do a 1:4 ratio, 1:5 or 1:6..meaning 1 part of pheromone to every 4 parts of cologne, etc...I actually make mine a little stronger, I do a 1:3.5 ratio. So in a 3mL bottle, about .8mL of the content is mypheromone blend, and the rest are the scents.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 rockstarjacked's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I could literally write a good review for every single day since I've had these pheromones! Awesome! I love science!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Sperwer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My Pheromone Sample From WesleyInman.....

Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    Well guys I pulled the trigger and have some goods coming my way.
    Grabbed some Irish tweed, activ8, and some raw to mix with colognes that I already own.

I have to say Wesley is a great/easy guy to deal with and his response time to my PMs was very quick.
    Me too; esp second the props to Wesley for being all over the ordering process and making it happen - a pain in the ass for him because my overseas status wasn't playing well with the cc processor

"The purpose of today's training is to defeat yesterday's understanding."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rockstarjacked View Post
    I could literally write a good review for every single day since I've had these pheromones! Awesome! I love science!
    Well how about a nice recap of what been happening to you while using these products.
    These stories are some good reads.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 rockstarjacked's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay Scope, I can write a short recap for you. I got a sample of Activ8 and Femme Fatale on the 20th, two fridays ago. I am a single 20 year old guy. I'm a waiter at a nice restaurant, I go to the gym, I tan, and I go to the college near where I live on the weekends because I have friends there and also it's like drowning in beautiful women there. Since I received these products on the 20th, I have had sex with 5, repeat FIVE, NEW, SMOKING HOT, BAD BITCHES. Now 3 of the women are from the college, 2 are not. College is awesome, I don't even attend any more, but imo there is no better place, no easier place, to find and fuck random hotties. Also keep in mind I have very high standards for women, I do not even bother with them if they're not a 7 or better on my 1-10 scale. So to put the effectiveness of these pheromones into perspective, before receiving them on the 20th, I had fucked 5 women in a span of 3 months, THREE MONTHS! So I don't know how to figure out the increase in terms of percentages or anything, but that's 5 lays in 3 months Without the pheromones versus 5 lays in 2 weeks With the pheromones. Plus, in these past 2 weeks, I've gotten head from 2, TWO, different babes that I did not have sex with. I could go into detailed description about each time, how THEY approached ME (minus one babe who I approached out at a party, she was so sexy I had to get her), how I played it cool with them, how they basically threw themselves at me, and of course I could give vivid descriptions of what happens next LOL. But those details are not as important imo as the big picture here. The effectiveness of the pheromones is mind-blowing. I haven't even mentioned the effectiveness I have seen from these in relation to all the women I've met out and not hooked up with. SWOLE SOURCE FAMILY... I would not, I do not, review products that are run-of-the-mill average result products. I review products only if they blow away my expectations. And as stated earlier, they have literally been BLOWN AWAY hahaha. I also can't say enough how helpful and kind and just overall cool Wesley is. He's the fuckin MAN! Hooked me up big time with these samples. Thanks again Wesley!! I'll be doing business with you for a long time, definitely as long as I am still single, and who knows, maybe even still after I find the right woman who I want to be committed to. Hope this short review/recap is helpful! If anyone has any questions for me at all, feel free to ask away, I'd be glad to help in any way I can.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice recap and I can't wait for mine to arrive.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 olddawg's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd love to see an ugly vs good looking dude, double blind controlled study, different age groups, married vs non married, etc... There are so many variables here that can come into play and the research I've seen, at least the proper research fails to show compelling evidence. Sorry to rain on the parade, but I'm not buyin it.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by olddawg View Post
    I'd love to see an ugly vs good looking dude, double blind controlled study, different age groups, married vs non married, etc... There are so many variables here that can come into play and the research I've seen, at least the proper research fails to show compelling evidence. Sorry to rain on the parade, but I'm not buyin it.
    *shrugs*

I know what my research showed, and it was very positive. I've no reason to exaggerate.