User Tag List

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you guys for all the kind words. Love the Swole Source family here, you guys always have a pleasant way to express yourselves. Thank you everyone.

Rockstar, that is the best feedback I have EVER heard!! I am beyond happy for you backslash very jealous you right now hahaha..Kidding, I am SUPER happy to hear you had a good experience..simply amazing.

I have my own personal training clients buying this stuff weekly from me. I swear I feel like I'm doing something illegal half the time because clients buy them and are like, "don't tell anyone" or "don't tell my wife" LOL...

Again just to brush up the idea for some of the guys here, I think Rockstar brings up a very very good point.  Socialization.
    But here is something very important to consider.

The majority of the feedback is very good. One of the scenarios I hear alot is as follows... One of my favorite clients said, "Wesley I haven't gotten a single hit from anyone other then my wife"..So I said, "well where did you wear these". He said I wore them to a fancy restaraunt with my wife and kids. 2) I wore them to the office. 3) I wore them to Court."...So I had to politely explain to him..1) No matter how attractive you are you have to be REALISTIC!! What were you expecting at dinner with your wife? A strange woman to simply approach the two of you and undress you and start banging you in the booth?? Secondly at the office, where other married people work and where many people will not engage in flirting or sexual behaviors for fear of their jobs. Pheromones can impact communication in a positive way, and it certainly can impact and trigger a woman's sex drive, but even then a certain woman is not going to respond and she is going to keep her thoughts and actions to herself. The 'target population" and "environment" is something you MUST consider. You are not going to walk into a church full of Nuns wearing pheromones and suddenly, have them ripping your clothes off. 3rd, public place, like court, etc..this may again improve communication, may get you flirted with, but seriously, how many people are going to "flirt" during a business obligation, especially court. It's possible, but very less likely.

So for any of my SS guys, be sure to put the odds in YOUR FAVOR.

You must socialize. How you present yourself is half the battle. I would argue a certain type of cologne or scent in general should be applied for a particular situation. Something sharp, musky and very strong, would be more suitable for a date, a club, something very fancy..like the "original" gymntonic scent or femme fatale. Something upbeat, fresher and cooler, like the Activ8 or the Creed Irish Tweed.
    These are a more friendly sent and are going to get you more "communication" type hits where women say you smell good, they are friendlier, they touch you when they talk to you..

But NONE of these scents are going to magically going to make every woman drop on a dime and come see you. The issue I am having is people's expectations can be a bit misguided. My own friend told me, I have not gotten a single hit. So I asked him, where have you worn them? Well just to work and the gym. And I asked him how many people besides his co-workers did he speak to on a given day while wearing these at work or the gym. He said,"zero"..So I very nicely said, "well how the fuck did you expect this to work" LOL..

Guys, Smile. Be friendly. Don't puff your chests out like most strength athletes and bodybuilders do. Make the women laugh. Don't come off as desperate. Be yourself. Wear the pheromones and be confident. Put yourself out there. Rockstar has college, he's right..that is an advantage in itself. You MUST put yourself in more social situations then normal to have the odds in your favor. This can work well minus the pheromones.

A small piece of info I will share with you guys. I grew up with 5 sisters, and a single mother in my house. So I was swarmed by women ALL THE TIME. They had friends over, and so at a young age, i was around dozens of women daily. So besides Tren Depot, I 100% blame my Hair Loss on women. I learned alot about women, how they act in various situations, what their body language means, and best of all I learned that the majority of women are sex fiends. They are simply waiting on the time and place for it to go down and the right person. They may initially lie about it, try to hide it, or disguise it, they may make us guys work for it, because they "value" it more, or they want to "pretend they respect" themselves, but truth be told, they are just as much craving sex as us guys are. So for guys who are not comfy around women, you have to learn very quickly how to 'read them'. This is key. You may think you are getting a small suggestive hit, or you may think a touch on the wrist arm or leg is innocent. But it is not. You need to strike while the iron is hot.

Granted things that help, being in shape, wearing nice clothes, certain clothes to match the situation you are going into, the right words to say at the right time.

It's all strategy. Anyways, just wanted to remind you guys of these insights, because even though we all know them, alot of guys forget them or pass them by, but they are key. The pheromones can get you noticed repeatedly but you have to be able to seal the deal. Again, you can still have the ability to draw random women to you at any time or place, it does happen,but again..play the odds in your favor.

Anyways just another tip for you guys, so get yourselves out there and get noticed.

Update on my stock. I have Femme Fatale weds it will sell out quick. I will have 3mL creed green irish tweed in limited quantity Weds. I have original. I have femme fatale. I have Raw. I am out of Acqua di gio decant. Believe it or not the acqua di Gio sold out fast!! Anyways I appreciate the forums support. I appreciate SS allowing me to share my experiences with the forum and the members openly being able to discuss my particular products on the forum without upsetting anyone.

Thanks everyone for the support. I am most happy that I get to continue hearing awesome stories from others. Keep them coming, they never get old
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by olddawg View Post
    I'd love to see an ugly vs good looking dude, double blind controlled study, different age groups, married vs non married, etc... There are so many variables here that can come into play and the research I've seen, at least the proper research fails to show compelling evidence. Sorry to rain on the parade, but I'm not buyin it.
    Of course this can make all the difference in the world!!!

Put it into perspective...enough alcohol can make a normal guy sleep with a fat or ugly chick. This is fact, it happens LOL. Pheromones can signal a woman sexually and she may or may not respond to it. Appearance is a huge factor!! Married or not is a huge factor. There are 100's of variables for sure. But I assure you that Pheromone's "can work". Not just the ones I have,but any real ones!! I have a decade of positive experiences with these personally

Established Member Feedback Score 0 olddawg's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    *shrugs*

I know what my research showed, and it was very positive. I've no reason to exaggerate.
    how did you measure your self confidence before and while "on?" simply taking a pill produces a placebo in everyone including me, I felt like androlean was working the first day I took it lol. If you just boost your self confidence with maybe some new clothes, a haircut, or something else it completely changes how you approach a woman, what you say, how you say it, your body language toward her, etc.... I know some women who are turned on by a self confident man alone regardless of their appearance. How could you measure or account for self confidence before and after without a double blind study? I'm not sayin that you are exaggerating or lying, but rather that there are other factors at work which are doing the attracting that you may be unaware of.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    Of course this can make all the difference in the world!!!

Put it into perspective...enough alcohol can make a normal guy sleep with a fat or ugly chick. This is fact, it happens LOL. Pheromones can signal a woman sexually and she may or may not respond to it. Appearance is a huge factor!! Married or not is a huge factor. There are 100's of variables for sure. But I assure you that Pheromone's "can work". Not just the ones I have,but any real ones!! I have a decade of positive experiences with these personally
    if you tested this on a woman who wasn't interested in sex, say my wife, and it made her want sex then I'd believe you lol. I don't want any so I'm not beggin for samples but for it to be a worthwhile product it would have to convince someone who didn't want to mate to mate right? If it signals a woman and she doesn't act on it then it's really not worth much--unless you combine it maybe with some delayed action roofies

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd love to see an ugly vs good looking dude, double blind controlled study, different age groups, married vs non married, etc... There are so many variables here that can come into play and the research I've seen, at least the proper research fails to show compelling evidence. Sorry to rain on the parade, but I'm not buyin it.
    Luckily we don't have any ugly people on this board... cause we're all jacked and tan.
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

Established Member Feedback Score 0 BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    how did you measure your self confidence before and while "on?" simply taking a pill produces a placebo in everyone including me, I felt like androlean was working the first day I took it lol. If you just boost your self confidence with maybe some new clothes, a haircut, or something else it completely changes how you approach a woman, what you say, how you say it, your body language toward her, etc.... I know some women who are turned on by a self confident man alone regardless of their appearance. How could you measure or account for self confidence before and after without a double blind study? I'm not sayin that you are exaggerating or lying, but rather that there are other factors at work which are doing the attracting that you may be unaware of.
    While I agree with a lot of what you are saying and, I understand exactly what you're saying, I do....but I approached this with great skepticism the 1st 2 times I wore it. My confidence wasn't boosted because I thought I had a magic pill or anything like that. I honestly didn't think it would work, so I was my usual self. Every time I've used it I've been myself, same mannerisms, same demeanor, everything. I certainly wouldn't chalk it up to anything other than it works. I'm about as big a skeptic as anyone until proven otherwise. And I was.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BBG View Post
    Luckily we don't have any ugly people on this board... cause we're all jacked and tan.
    I've a farmers tan, and I'm a lil chunky right now............

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bone daddy and BBG, you guys crack me up..you actually both made me laugh with those comments!! Especially the farmers tan and lil chunky part!!

if you tested this on a woman who wasn't interested in sex, say my wife, and it made her want sex then I'd believe you lol. I don't want any so I'm not beggin for samples but for it to be a worthwhile product it would have to convince someone who didn't want to mate to mate right? If it signals a woman and she doesn't act on it then it's really not worth much--unless you combine it maybe with some delayed action roofies
    Old Dawg, what you are saying does have validity, it truly does, but consider the pheromones can be just one key to open a door that several keys could open.

Men with wives or gf's are my biggest customers. I have had dozens of men say that it has improved their sex life who are in relationships that seem to have faded physically. Mind you, the fact that it is a new scent alone could be a variable, but nonetheless, it can still work.

Just to give you a full feedback ratio. I'd say about 50-75% of men report getting 'hits' with repeated use of pheromones. As for scents. The activ8 seems to have the most positives in regards to the scent alone. No one has said they do not like the scent. The femme fatale has alot of sexual hits, no one has not liked this scent. The gymntonic original, alot of sexual hits, but I have had 2 people out of maybe 100 who said they did not like the scent of this. Raw pheromones everyone seems content and again, pretty much anyone who has purchased has reported "hits". A hit being a noticeable increase in positive attention while wearing them.

I am not out to prove you wrong by any means. There are and will always be skeptics about everything in life, to each his own. I was very skeptical about pheromones until I tried them and found one that worked years back and then I was pleasantly surprised.

I'd certainly throw you a sample of Activ8 out of my pocket at no cost. Simply PM me your address and it will leave in the am. Then you can comment firsthand. If you dont like it, then say so

No worries either way! I would never dispute someones opinion or feedback on an item. Just make sure if you try them you remain open minded and do not sabotage your own potential success by entering into trying it with a negative expectation

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So far, one girl (my guy friends gf) touched my wrist in conversation... And I found any dude who gets in my way apologizing...

Only wore it once tho

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the offer, but I'm good and actually have problems, yeah I know, with girls hitting on me. Burly can vouch for that, and I'm not interested so maybe my natural odor is a sort of pheromone lol. All I'm saying is that without some science, just like ph's or anything else in the world ie the existence of unicorns, leprechauns, etc.... there's no reason for me to believe. through evolution we've lost our pheromones as a species and we've evolved to attract the other sex in a more visual way--for eg. a woman's lips with the red part turned outward unlike a monkey or ape, the lips are designed to attract a male, that's why a woman puts lipstick on them, to intensify the attraction, etc....I don't need to convince anyone and if some of you find it works then more power to you. the board is for discussion and testing of theory and I had an opposing view and thought I'd toss it out. 'nough said. Thanks for accepting the criticism on a professional level! OD

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Setup a test. Have someone put regular Acqua Di Gio in a little vial and do the same with the pheromone scented version. They don't tell you which is which.

Wear these various nights and see which version gets you laid more often
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day