User Tag List

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BBG View Post
    Setup a test. Have someone put regular Acqua Di Gio in a little vial and do the same with the pheromone scented version. They don't tell you which is which.

Wear these various nights and see which version gets you laid more often
    Truth is medical literature for years has documented that pheromones do work. There have been numerous blind studies, and research done. It is well accepted in the medical community. Alot of people may not know this but our very own gov't relies on Pheromones in some cases for using animals in war time strategies. It is said that animals such as bees or dolphins can be put under full control using pheromones.

Also think of Hypnotism. This is one of the most "skeptical" versions that science can show even today. Many many people can be "hypnotized"..while others cannot be. It is simply the people who have "not" been hypontized or have the experience to say so who critique the process without any advanced knowledge as to what is happening in the brain to allow it to happen.

To some pheromones or hypnotism belong to a class of "witchcraft" or "devilry". I assure you that I am in no way aligned with this, I in fact am very openly a Christian.

Anyways just as example, Here is one very basic article/study:

http://www.athenainstitute.com/1013study.pdf

A little more on pheromones:

Mind you, when i first discovered the use of pheromones, I was in undergrad where a host of my studies were in the Medical Field. Biology, anatomy, physiology, etc, etc..Alot of people are unaware, but I do have post grad medical training, I do have a "administration of medication" license and certification which allows me to "administer" not prescribe medications. I worked on the Neuro unit (brain injury unit for ABI patients) in a major hospital administering psych meds, pain meds, and various other meds , while working with doctors, psychs and a team of medical professionals.

So when I began my own experimentation I of course looked into the various potential effects from a legitimate medical level. Not just a gym rat looking to bang as many women as possible with the least effort. When I decided to begin blending my own, I was not just some gym rat with high hopes, it was with medical backing and personal firsthand experience. I have a decade of medical exposure, work and masters level and above medical background. Off topic but this is why Mike and I from PN hit it off so well. He is from the same background. He was not just some lifter who started a supplement company, he has an advanced 8 year pharmacology degree as well..thus why he is so well versed in supplementation, nutrition, etc..Mike did not just stumble upon excellent products either

For me the pheromone line and my newly adapted venture into the Nootropics, aka Brain efficiency drugs (Modafinil) is where I met a ton of questions and skepticism. Up until now I have been the guy who has various tricks up his sleeve, or various good techniques to get best results from supplements, etc..But I assure you, my decision to go into both pheromones and Nootropics was absolutely an "educated" decision. You will not see me change my stance. I wouldn't carry anything I would not put my name on, and I put my name on everything I carry, sell and recommend.

For those who doubt pheromones potential, do some basic research. Pheromone and it's science has been around for decades, it is simply not widely utilized yet. Animals use pheromones to signal each other. Humans do as well. A pheromone type effect is often also explained and well documented during pregnancies. Men often experience many symptoms of pregnancy and it is very much considered a factual possibility that you can attain sympathy pains, weight gain, depression and many other pyschological symptoms.

I personally experienced horrible cramping daily during my daughter's mother's pregnancy. It was certainly an eye opener, because once you experience what might be considered a "phenomena" to others..there is no going back.

Long story short, pheromones "can" work. The science is there. Science often works in Most cases, and then there are cases where it fails miserably. Pheromones are just that. But the entire concept is to give them the opportunity to work and see if they work for you. You may just find yourself in awe and surprise when you open your mind.
    Last edited by WesleyInman; 09-30-2013 at 08:01 PM.
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

Established Member Feedback Score 0 olddawg's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wesley then how would you explain the disconnection of the VMO? The Vomeronasal organ is what detects pheromones in rats and mice, yet it is disconnected in humans and has been for 23 million years (appx). With this disconnected, how does the signal get to the brain?

see 4 and 4.1 of this article
    https://smartsite.ucdavis.edu/access...ture14-w13.pdf

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 rockstarjacked's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by olddawg View Post
    I'd love to see an ugly vs good looking dude, double blind controlled study, different age groups, married vs non married, etc... There are so many variables here that can come into play and the research I've seen, at least the proper research fails to show compelling evidence. Sorry to rain on the parade, but I'm not buyin it.
    I understand that I have many advantages with ladies. I honestly have been great with girls since I was a little kid. I get them. What Wesley said about females wanting to get sexually intimate just as much as us guys is one of the truest realizations I think a man can make, and I realized that truth at a very young age. But even I can tell the difference from a normal day in the world versus a pheromone-supercharged day in the world LOL. It's not a minuscule difference... It's a BIG difference! Anyway OD, try it out or don't, it's up to you. But worst case scenario would be you find it ineffective and throw out you're $10 sample.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 rockstarjacked's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    Thank you guys for all the kind words. Love the Swole Source family here, you guys always have a pleasant way to express yourselves. Thank you everyone.

Rockstar, that is the best feedback I have EVER heard!! I am beyond happy for you backslash very jealous you right now hahaha..Kidding, I am SUPER happy to hear you had a good experience..simply amazing.

I have my own personal training clients buying this stuff weekly from me. I swear I feel like I'm doing something illegal half the time because clients buy them and are like, "don't tell anyone" or "don't tell my wife" LOL...

Again just to brush up the idea for some of the guys here, I think Rockstar brings up a very very good point.  Socialization.
    But here is something very important to consider.

The majority of the feedback is very good. One of the scenarios I hear alot is as follows... One of my favorite clients said, "Wesley I haven't gotten a single hit from anyone other then my wife"..So I said, "well where did you wear these". He said I wore them to a fancy restaraunt with my wife and kids. 2) I wore them to the office. 3) I wore them to Court."...So I had to politely explain to him..1) No matter how attractive you are you have to be REALISTIC!! What were you expecting at dinner with your wife? A strange woman to simply approach the two of you and undress you and start banging you in the booth?? Secondly at the office, where other married people work and where many people will not engage in flirting or sexual behaviors for fear of their jobs. Pheromones can impact communication in a positive way, and it certainly can impact and trigger a woman's sex drive, but even then a certain woman is not going to respond and she is going to keep her thoughts and actions to herself. The 'target population" and "environment" is something you MUST consider. You are not going to walk into a church full of Nuns wearing pheromones and suddenly, have them ripping your clothes off. 3rd, public place, like court, etc..this may again improve communication, may get you flirted with, but seriously, how many people are going to "flirt" during a business obligation, especially court. It's possible, but very less likely.

So for any of my SS guys, be sure to put the odds in YOUR FAVOR.

You must socialize. How you present yourself is half the battle. I would argue a certain type of cologne or scent in general should be applied for a particular situation. Something sharp, musky and very strong, would be more suitable for a date, a club, something very fancy..like the "original" gymntonic scent or femme fatale. Something upbeat, fresher and cooler, like the Activ8 or the Creed Irish Tweed.
    These are a more friendly sent and are going to get you more "communication" type hits where women say you smell good, they are friendlier, they touch you when they talk to you..

But NONE of these scents are going to magically going to make every woman drop on a dime and come see you. The issue I am having is people's expectations can be a bit misguided. My own friend told me, I have not gotten a single hit. So I asked him, where have you worn them? Well just to work and the gym. And I asked him how many people besides his co-workers did he speak to on a given day while wearing these at work or the gym. He said,"zero"..So I very nicely said, "well how the fuck did you expect this to work" LOL..

Guys, Smile. Be friendly. Don't puff your chests out like most strength athletes and bodybuilders do. Make the women laugh. Don't come off as desperate. Be yourself. Wear the pheromones and be confident. Put yourself out there. Rockstar has college, he's right..that is an advantage in itself. You MUST put yourself in more social situations then normal to have the odds in your favor. This can work well minus the pheromones.

A small piece of info I will share with you guys. I grew up with 5 sisters, and a single mother in my house. So I was swarmed by women ALL THE TIME. They had friends over, and so at a young age, i was around dozens of women daily. So besides Tren Depot, I 100% blame my Hair Loss on women. I learned alot about women, how they act in various situations, what their body language means, and best of all I learned that the majority of women are sex fiends. They are simply waiting on the time and place for it to go down and the right person. They may initially lie about it, try to hide it, or disguise it, they may make us guys work for it, because they "value" it more, or they want to "pretend they respect" themselves, but truth be told, they are just as much craving sex as us guys are. So for guys who are not comfy around women, you have to learn very quickly how to 'read them'. This is key. You may think you are getting a small suggestive hit, or you may think a touch on the wrist arm or leg is innocent. But it is not. You need to strike while the iron is hot.

Granted things that help, being in shape, wearing nice clothes, certain clothes to match the situation you are going into, the right words to say at the right time.

It's all strategy. Anyways, just wanted to remind you guys of these insights, because even though we all know them, alot of guys forget them or pass them by, but they are key. The pheromones can get you noticed repeatedly but you have to be able to seal the deal. Again, you can still have the ability to draw random women to you at any time or place, it does happen,but again..play the odds in your favor.

Anyways just another tip for you guys, so get yourselves out there and get noticed.

Update on my stock. I have Femme Fatale weds it will sell out quick. I will have 3mL creed green irish tweed in limited quantity Weds. I have original. I have femme fatale. I have Raw. I am out of Acqua di gio decant. Believe it or not the acqua di Gio sold out fast!! Anyways I appreciate the forums support. I appreciate SS allowing me to share my experiences with the forum and the members openly being able to discuss my particular products on the forum without upsetting anyone.

Thanks everyone for the support. I am most happy that I get to continue hearing awesome stories from others. Keep them coming, they never get old
    "It's all strategy." Wise words Wesley. Lots of knowledge and truth in your comments here. Even guys who are already good with women will benefit from reading this by further imprinting the knowledge into their brains.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Sperwer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    The 'target population" and "environment" is something you MUST consider. You are not going to walk into a church full of Nuns wearing pheromones and suddenly, have them ripping your clothes off. ...

So for any of my SS guys, be sure to put the odds in YOUR FAVOR.

But NONE of these scents are going to magically going to make every woman drop on a dime and come see you. ... You MUST put yourself in more social situations then normal to have the odds in your favor.

Ok, when my gear arrives I'll do an experiment. I'll get one of my Korean buddies to take me to one of the ubiquitous "room salons"- not one of the small number that cater to emptying the wallets of foreign tourists, but the real local deal where the girls pour the booze into your glass then down your gullet and eventually down the front of their bodies into your mouth strategically positioned at the Y; feed you fresh fruit and gradually get naked before proceeding to dine on your wedding vegetables (as a starter).

Test 1 will be whether as a big nosed round-eye, i get in.

Test 2 will be whether i get a bona fide GFE/PSE instead of the practiced pro acting job normally on offer.

Test 3 will be whether i have to pay.

Test 4 will be whether they pay me. 😎

Maybe that'll be the proof OD needs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    Last edited by Sperwer; 10-01-2013 at 03:03 AM.
    "The purpose of today's training is to defeat yesterday's understanding."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ha ha, hope you get a freebee!! at least. I've copied and pasted an excerpt from a review of the great pheromone myth, the review starts on the right. Below is an exerpt from it dealing with human pheromone. As I've mentioned, when you see an unbias study with no hidden agenda, and the methodology is sound, it will point to no effect according to Doty's research. I've a big issue with the lack of connection to the brain in a scent-based pheromone as mentioned in the post above. Maybe it's just me, but if I was to spend hard earned money on a product, I would want proof it worked on its own merits, not it will work and then she can decide to act upon the urges it creates or not. Call me crazy, but that description tells me it doesn't work.
    https://smartsite.ucdavis.edu/access...c3d22f/GPM.pdf

What about claims of human pheromones? These
    claims appear to be driven by science, politics, and
    especially economics. A Google search on the term pheromone
    reveals hundreds of sites that sell ‘‘human pheromones’’
    and that some human pheromone researchers
    are also involved in marketing pheromones. This economic
    factor may partially explain the persistence of
    human pheromone research when the very mechanisms
    of pheromone detection and the phenomena pheromones
    are supposed to explain turn out to be snarks (e.g., the
    human vomeronasal organ and menstrual synchrony).
    Not a single unique human pheromone compound has
    been identified. Indeed, much of the current research
    on human pheromones involves testing the effects of
    androstenones, which are putative pig pheromones.
    Doty captures the absurdity of this research with two
    questions: ‘‘Are women, in fact, attracted to the odors of
    male pigs or more willing to have sex in the presence
    of such odors? Are birth rates or other indices of sexual
    behavior higher in states or counties with pig farms?’’
    (p. 141).
    In the final chapter, Doty examines how the pheromone
    concept has led us astray and what we can learn from the
    conceptual problems inherent in it. At the heart of the
    problem is reductionist thinking, which can be manifested
    in many ways, but at its core is the attempt to explain
    complex phenomena in terms of simpler more easy to
    understand terms. Reductionism does not always lead to
    bias and error, but the inventors of the pheromone concept
    went wrong by defining it in terms of mutually exclusive
    categories: ‘‘The attempts to define pheromones on the
    basis of such bipartite categories as innate versus learned,
    single versus multiple, conspecific versus heterospecific,
    olfactory versus vomeronasal, volatile versus nonvolatile,
    and hypothalamic versus nonhypothalamic seemed
    doomed from the start.’’ (pp. 188–189). What have we
    learned? Putative pheromone phenomena, when they
    exist, cannot be fit into these simple categories. They are
    complex, context dependent, vary with social milieu,
    involve multiple compounds, multiple sensory systems,
    and multiple levels of neural and cognitive processing.
    The search for mammalian pheromones is truly a search
    for snarks.
    LITERATURE CITED
    Karlson P, Lu¨ scher M. 1959. ‘‘Pheromones’’: a new term for a class of
    biologically active substances. Nature 183:55–56.
    JEFFREY C. SCHANK
    Department of Psychology
    Animal Behavior Graduate Group
    University of California Davis
    Davis, California

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OD, you and I could go back and forth with studies and evidence to support and shut down each other all day .

And I completely 1000% respect ya man, and am thankful to have met you on the forum...We won't always see eye to eye..but you are a great person nonetheless so that is all that matters.

I can't agree to the 23 million year old VNO statement, bc that is one based on evolution, and I believe in God. And I know we can't and won't discuss religion or politics on the forum. But I know you respect my rights of belief, as I do yours As far as mice and other animals having different ways to respond to brain signals, I would agree this is possible. Very possible. There are multiple ways for different organisms to transmit information and communicate, but this is not to say that humans cannot transmit brain chemicals to one another through scent. Scent has a very very strong impact and effect on human behavior. Think about food, environmental smells, etc, etc..they call can trigger actual pyschological and physical behaviors in humans. Pheromones have been known about for 60+ years, however the potential they have is still being researched. When all is said and done I intend to be part of it, or right on the forefront of the knowledge as it occurs. This will take experimentation, neuroscience and various other things to continue to occur. I for one find it fascinating.

Also consider the pharmaceutical industry. They perform testing on animals and experiment on them because their systems in general in many ways correspond to a humans system...Think about a pigs heart it is very similar to a humans, this is how they experimented and became successful in doing heart transplants. They experiment on rats and mice and monkey. Many times how an animal responds to a chemical is how a human "may" respond. Brain chemicals are the same. Think about dopamine, norephinephrine, cortisol, etc, etc..there are physical ways to alter those! Why couldn't it be possible for scent or chemicals in the air to trigger those?

There are "putatives' which are experimental scents, some are from animal or syntethic origin, etc...For a fact you are right, that is not to say they do not work. Look at HCG..this is derived from the urine of pregnant women, in synthetic version. Look at Human Growth Hormone. Originally detracted from dead bodies. 100 years ago, people would think you were insane if you thought there was a valid connection between them and medication.

With the studies, etc..What I will say is it reminds me of 15-20 years ago on the major BBing forums. I have been a Mod for nearly 15 year, still am on 4 major forums. I remember I was fortunate enough in my teens to line up with some Pro BBers who took me under their wing. They taught me about HCG, nolva clomid, ancillaries, cabaser, and hell even peptides before anyone else even knew about them..

In forum discussions for years i remember arguing with guys about these compounds and that they work,etc..I was met with 50/50 resistance. But the thing I had going for me was real life practical application. Even to this day Endos and doctors will argue that for a bodybuilder, hcg, nolva, clomid, will not work and is dangerous due to clotting etc..We all know that it CAN work. Not that it will 100% of the time, but most likely more times then not.

Again that is where Pheromones come into play. The science behind them is remarkable and still somewhat new. Pheromones certainly are not widely accepted in the norm yet. And again, they always will have a sort of taboo behind them. But for myself and others who have actually experienced them working,we know they "can" work. The first time I found a blend that worked I was wearing them and I got about 10+ hits in a few hour period and it was like getting slapped in the face. It was a shock..Undeniable.

Anyways OD, I don't blame you for feeling as you do. My very own friends are my worst skeptics. I brought my buddy a sample to his restaraunt the other night. I gave it to him. He didn't know about pheromones at all, he's in his late 40's and I find that the older men and friends I have are very very less likely to believe in the possibility they work. Anyways, my very own friend laughed at me. When I explained it to him, he laughed harder!! I sat there smiling. His wife came over and was like, "whats so funny". So my buddy says, "wesley just gave me a pheromone cologne". So she looks at him straight faced and says, " I give you enough sex as is, give it back to him." So he literally stops laughing abruptly, and says to his wife, "wait you know about these". And she straight faced says , "yes and they have worked on me in the past."..So as she storms away, he literally sits there in shock wide eyed staring at me in disbelief. I had to put my hand over my face as I was trying not to laugh. So as he snaps out of his stupor, he looks at me and says, 'tell her I gave it back, I'm trying this stuff out tonight" LOL!!!

Either way, these products will work for some and not for others. It has a small risk that it may not work for you. But yes at the end of the day its a $7 dollar risk, and then if they don't work for you, you still have a fine smelling cologne!! That is why I made samples, because not only are pheromones very very expensive, but I wanted to put my money where my mouth is and let everyone test them for themselves.

If it was a money making venture, I'd have the price tripled. I think by offering a sample, it shows even more that I am saying, here you don't believe it..try it. $7 dollars is well worth trying it.

I invite anyone here to look up PheroMax or Aqua Vitae. See the price of those. See the feedback on those. You can find literally hundreds of people who are not SS members who will swear by them. Likewise they start at around $100 a bottle. I put a stronger blend of pheromones in mine and pleasant scents at a much cheaper price. What I give up is Profit.
    Last edited by WesleyInman; 10-01-2013 at 08:40 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not sure what God has to do with it all, evolution is a fact and nearly all, or I'll say most bishops believe in it. Are you saying that you have faith that this pheromone works? Faith is defined as a belief in the absence of proof. maybe that's why you brought God in, not sure. There is evidence of the earth, planets and universe having existed for 13 some odd billion years whether or not a God, or your God made it be it Allah, Vishnu, Budda, Waheguru, Zeus. etc... has nothing to do with the system which detects these pheromones being present or not in humans. Actually, now that I think about it, if you believe in God then wouldn't God (in his Devine plan) be the cause of two people falling in love and mating which is considered sacred in God's eyes? God wouldn't let us alter his devine plan by falsely using pheromones would he? Oh well, that's another topic.

Let me apoligize for reposting in the thread after I said I was finished. it's damn hard to read things and not throw out your 2 cents. I promise this will be the last and I'll leave everyone with this. If I invented a chem which made girls hit on me, or want to have sex with me I would patent it today and be filthy rich tomorrow. price would be waaaay more than $7 as you mention. thanks for the back and forth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOL!! NP OD, i don't mind the back and forth, afterall we are merely debating respectfully

Evolution has no part in Christianity, and Christianity does not believe the world to be more then several thousands of years old. And as far as God putting two people in love potentially, one certainly could argue that. Pheromones intend to seek "sexual attraction" and improve "communication" between the sexes, which one could argue could lead to "love". Pheromones are certainly intending for sex, not love.

One could also argue supplements, creatine and steroids imperfect the human body that is Sacred in God's eyes. These are all viable ways to look at it!!

The pheromones are actually hundreds of dollars. I simply am sampling them out at a very very low price so that people can try and make their own determination. In the bigger picture, several hundreds of dollars is very expensive for something that "can" work for you. You could take $50-100 bucks out of your ATM , go to your local strip club and probably get guaranteed sex for a fraction of the price of pheromones, although you then are looking a different "risk" in the face LOL.

I have enjoyed your insight. Your views are certainly warranted and educated

Established Member Feedback Score 0 BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    277.jpg

On a serious note, scents can't be patented or I'm sure someone would have by now........