User Tag List

Threaded View

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BBG View Post
    Setup a test. Have someone put regular Acqua Di Gio in a little vial and do the same with the pheromone scented version. They don't tell you which is which.

Wear these various nights and see which version gets you laid more often
    Truth is medical literature for years has documented that pheromones do work. There have been numerous blind studies, and research done. It is well accepted in the medical community. Alot of people may not know this but our very own gov't relies on Pheromones in some cases for using animals in war time strategies. It is said that animals such as bees or dolphins can be put under full control using pheromones.

Also think of Hypnotism. This is one of the most "skeptical" versions that science can show even today. Many many people can be "hypnotized"..while others cannot be. It is simply the people who have "not" been hypontized or have the experience to say so who critique the process without any advanced knowledge as to what is happening in the brain to allow it to happen.

To some pheromones or hypnotism belong to a class of "witchcraft" or "devilry". I assure you that I am in no way aligned with this, I in fact am very openly a Christian.

Anyways just as example, Here is one very basic article/study:

http://www.athenainstitute.com/1013study.pdf

A little more on pheromones:

Mind you, when i first discovered the use of pheromones, I was in undergrad where a host of my studies were in the Medical Field. Biology, anatomy, physiology, etc, etc..Alot of people are unaware, but I do have post grad medical training, I do have a "administration of medication" license and certification which allows me to "administer" not prescribe medications. I worked on the Neuro unit (brain injury unit for ABI patients) in a major hospital administering psych meds, pain meds, and various other meds , while working with doctors, psychs and a team of medical professionals.

So when I began my own experimentation I of course looked into the various potential effects from a legitimate medical level. Not just a gym rat looking to bang as many women as possible with the least effort. When I decided to begin blending my own, I was not just some gym rat with high hopes, it was with medical backing and personal firsthand experience. I have a decade of medical exposure, work and masters level and above medical background. Off topic but this is why Mike and I from PN hit it off so well. He is from the same background. He was not just some lifter who started a supplement company, he has an advanced 8 year pharmacology degree as well..thus why he is so well versed in supplementation, nutrition, etc..Mike did not just stumble upon excellent products either

For me the pheromone line and my newly adapted venture into the Nootropics, aka Brain efficiency drugs (Modafinil) is where I met a ton of questions and skepticism. Up until now I have been the guy who has various tricks up his sleeve, or various good techniques to get best results from supplements, etc..But I assure you, my decision to go into both pheromones and Nootropics was absolutely an "educated" decision. You will not see me change my stance. I wouldn't carry anything I would not put my name on, and I put my name on everything I carry, sell and recommend.

For those who doubt pheromones potential, do some basic research. Pheromone and it's science has been around for decades, it is simply not widely utilized yet. Animals use pheromones to signal each other. Humans do as well. A pheromone type effect is often also explained and well documented during pregnancies. Men often experience many symptoms of pregnancy and it is very much considered a factual possibility that you can attain sympathy pains, weight gain, depression and many other pyschological symptoms.

I personally experienced horrible cramping daily during my daughter's mother's pregnancy. It was certainly an eye opener, because once you experience what might be considered a "phenomena" to others..there is no going back.

Long story short, pheromones "can" work. The science is there. Science often works in Most cases, and then there are cases where it fails miserably. Pheromones are just that. But the entire concept is to give them the opportunity to work and see if they work for you. You may just find yourself in awe and surprise when you open your mind.
    Last edited by WesleyInman; 09-30-2013 at 08:01 PM.
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP